[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Emblem Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 93

File: 1457170454393.jpg (368KB, 767x667px) Image search: [Google]
1457170454393.jpg
368KB, 767x667px
What do you want in future FE games?

http://nintendoeverything.com/switch-allow-for-a-completely-different-fire-emblem-will-breathe-life-into-characters-like-never-before/
>As it was said earlier, we’re currently working on a Fire Emblem game on Nintendo Switch. With this title designed for home consoles, we should be able to offer a completely different Fire Emblem, breathing life into our characters like never before.
>>
>>378309968
No more child characters.
I loved it in FE4, it was okay in Awakening and it went to complete shit in Fates.
Better supports.
Sorta ties in with no kids, because now supports can go back to having actual topics rather than a poor attempt at 'romance'.
bring back sprites
>>
hope it'll go back not being shit while not managing to throw out all of it's dignity for a temporary growth of sales
>>
>>378310352
>hope it'll go back to not selling
Ok

>>378310226
>bring back sprites
>home console FE
What
>>
>>378310226
>No more child characters. I loved it in FE4, it was okay in Awakening and it went to complete shit in Fates.
I think they can still do it, just do it in a rational way. No time travel shenanigans or alternate dimensions, just have the war/conflict last 20 years or something among those lines.

One anon in the Heroes thread was suggesting combining 7 and 6 as a remake and over there it would work wonderfully.

>Better supports.
I would just go for better fleshing out of the characters really, cause supports are too limited. they're just snippets of conversations. Maybe if they increase the length so that we get an actual cutscene of dialogue instead of just 4-5 lines

>Sorta ties in with no kids, because now supports can go back to having actual topics rather than a poor attempt at 'romance'.
Those are already in, they're just amongst characters of the same sex and there's not enough of them.

>bring back sprites
Never never. Even Heroes sprites aren't really sprites.
>>
>>378309968
I want it revisiting an old continent elibe, judral, tellius, hell even fucking valm in awakening land. They are getting the gameplay down, why not play it safe with a story they can "continue" instead of doing an OC pants on head retarded plot like fates, because they clearly cannot into a new continent if they fuck up bad with heroes and fates writing. This way they can just focus on the gameplay a bit more.
>>
>>378309968
No censorship or localization changes,
>>
>>378310665
This, but it'll never happen. It'll just be censored and botched up localization
>b-but switch is region free
Who fucking cares when most people don't speak Japanese and they won't understand shit, so they'll either have to choose between a censored game or no game at all.
>>
>>378310635
how about Magvel?

>>378310754
most people don't even care about the changes
>>
>>378310596
>implying sprites can't look amazing
I know it'll never happen, and Echoes has some cool animations, but the GBA sprites have a special place in my heart.

>>378310604
>Maybe if they increase the length so that we get an actual cutscene of dialogue instead of just 4-5 lines
Supports could get pretty damn long, it's only in the more recent titles that they've been reduced to 5 lines of boring-ass dialogue.
7 had some really cool supports (though more than a few had hilariously horrible conditions to even get them, I'm looking at you Renault) that fleshed out the characters and told more about the world.
The roster is usually too big to give everyone screentime during the actual story so supports were a really good way of giving people some depth without it slowing down the actual story.
>>
File: 1464534355253.png (667KB, 748x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1464534355253.png
667KB, 748x1284px
>>378310876
>most people don't even care about the changes
I know. Most of them even defended the Fates localization and those same people shat on P5 for being too literal and not changing content. I just hope the Switch will get hacked, then everyone will win.
>>
No more child units.

Sick to death of them.
>>
>>378310876
Anything previous established is fine, if they do a new continent I just know they'll squander precious time on the plot, fates was trying too hard
>>
>>378309968
Camilla
>>
>>378309968
I want weddings and more incest!
>>
>>378311337
This
>>
File: 1469299127122.png (3MB, 2828x3345px) Image search: [Google]
1469299127122.png
3MB, 2828x3345px
I just want it to bring back the great fun and feeling Awakening gave me.

Outside of that, I have a hard time imagining one without romance options now and I'd expect the graphics to be a lot better. I hope it stays a SRPG at its core, but I'm open to innovations as long as they feel well developed.

One thing I do have is high expectations. With FE Switch, I'm expecting them to finally dump the Awakening engine and assets. After 3 games and 6 or so years, they better have rebuilt shit from the ground up.
>>
Protip: Valentia literally has hidden object minigames in it. The game is clearly meant to appeal to women now. Fire Emblem is now a casual series.
>>
>>378311894
It became casual the moment they allowed the option to disable permadeath.
>>
Yuri
>>
Less DLC.
Or at least price it better.
Echoes has garbage DLC at ridiculous prices.
>>
>>378310604
>I think they can still do it, just do it in a rational way. No time travel shenanigans or alternate dimensions, just have the war/conflict last 20 years or something among those lines.

The story shouldn't drive gameplay mechanics. Fates had the best children mechanic as a result of removing it from the story and making them flexibly recruitable.

Genealogy has the worst incarnation of it and I don't think it making sense was worth tying down the gameplay aspect of it purely for a plot point.
>>
HD Rumble Skinship.

That's essentially what they mean.
>>
>>378313961
It's the exact same DLC as Awakening and Fates.

You fags are just salty because Nintendo for once wasn't a jew and told you all what it would cost up front instead of releasing pack after pack.
>>
>>378314067
>Genealogy
>worst kids
You best be joking, nigger.
>>
>>378309968
Awakening was the best FE since 7
>>
>>378314067
>Suggest changing the plot to fit better with the gameplay.
>"The plot shouldn't drive gameplay!"

Fucking autismos and their lack of reading comprehension.
>>
>>378314162
And I didn't buy DLC for either game.
Echoes's DLC is just garbage.
You get a higher tier of promotions, but there's really no reason to use them because the game is not balanced around them at all.
You get grind maps in a game that already allows you to grind anyway, only saving you time.
And you get some story prologues that don't use your actual units.
For fifty shekels I expected a bit more.
>>
>>378314251
>>378314419

How dense can you get? The Genealogy approach has the story and gameplay tripping themselves up in order to hAve the time skip. You only have one shot. It's possible to screw yourself over (growth rate inheritance) and lose or not have access to legendary weapons. But for plot reasons you can't be told ahead of time and if you do know ahead of time it ruins the game's biggest twist. The love points also grow in the dumbest way in the series.The only positive I hear is
>"it makes sense story-wise"

But sacrificing gameplay for the sake of the story isn't how it should be.
>>
>>378314896
And you got more of the same. Bitching about it on a cantonese slide show website will make it no different.

Ffs, you guys are like Polygon writers, willingly throwing a game under the bus just cause it has an ass and they deem that "Problematic" You were expecting better out of DLC when it has always has been (And it always will be) a tactic to get more money out of you instead of any meaningful aditions to the game. That is on you being a hopeful little bitch.

Don't buy it and shut the fuck up already.
>>
Gaiden/SoV magic system. Spammable warp/rescue is fun.
>>
>>378315031
The only point you actually make is that you can lose some of the legendary weapons.

The game actually spells it out fairly well for you, if you pay any attention.
You get Cuan and Ethlin, who start as Lovers (as can be seen in the status screen) and you know about their child. Later on Sigurd and Diadora gain the same Lovers status and get a kid as well. At this point you should have realized that you can pair people up and that there has to be some sort of mechanic involving it, doubly so when you take the name of the game into account.

Love points grow in a similar fashion to support points, except you get some even if they're deployed on the same map or through certain talks. Only thing that is arguably worse is how you have no direct control over people becoming lovers, if a couple reaches 500 it's done.

Genealogy doesn't sacrifice gameplay for story, it intertwines them.
>>
>>378315031
>Screwing yourself in Gen 2
Like it's impossible to fuck up Lakche and Skaskher, and then you have Shannan and the Balmung, Celice, and Aless
>>
>>378315674
You get Finn back as well.
Also Altenna (eventually) and Leaf.
>>
Localization as fast as(or even faster) than Echoes.
>>
File: 1478659051187.png (961KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478659051187.png
961KB, 1024x1024px
More best girl
>>
>>378309968
full voice acting again, an actual decent plot
>>
>>378317702
Honestly I hate the voice acting, at least let us change to different languages like BotW did (after the update at least) or don't have it at all, otherwise I'll be playing with sweaty, greasy headphones
>>
File: 1493282764493.png (468KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493282764493.png
468KB, 600x600px
>>378315031
People have beaten fe4 with all replacement children. Maybe you should get gud. Hell the gane gives you Celice and Ares which are the only characters you need to win.
>>
>>378319834
Don't forget Shannan.
The Balmung is just a bit silly.
And then he has access to Astra.
>>
>>378309968
I want a fire emblem game, but after a long hard mission, Camilla throws me onto our bed and mounts me and grinds my hips into dust while making eye contact the entire time.
>>
>>378321625
HD rumble groping like in Fates, but Japan only feature
>>
>>378309968
More tits and ass.
>>
>>378318365
>I prefer having 30 dubs in pointless languages nobody needs to hear to rather than two good ones
>>
>>378322204
You only really need 8 or so standard languages m8, Pokemon SM and BotW do it right
>>
>>378322383
SM doesn't have voice acting and BotW has a terrible one, what's your point?
>>
Maps on the level of Thracia/Conquest

Artes and the in-depth forge system from Echoes, only expanded and built upon.

Not complete dogshit. Fully voice acted. Decent story. Dungeons that have limited EXP gain

Basically echoes only with good maps
>>
>>378310876
>It's fine because others don't care
First sign of falling civilization
>>
>>378322514
>what's your point?
There is nothing wrong with dual audio and (sub or dub) the language options in those games are fine. Even being able to turn of speech except for cutscenes works
>>
>>378310226
I'm fine with no children, but keep class changing for the sake of character customization. Or at least pull a Heroes and give us a way to inherit skills from one unit to another.
Another MU would be nice too.
>>
File: 1491525438432.jpg (56KB, 461x629px) Image search: [Google]
1491525438432.jpg
56KB, 461x629px
>>378316421
>>
File: contemplative_mikumo.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative_mikumo.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>378310604
>combining 7 and 6 as a remake
>50 chapter FE game
>>
File: 1494562233901.png (79KB, 281x260px) Image search: [Google]
1494562233901.png
79KB, 281x260px
>>378309968
3/5/11/12/14c maps, staff utility, and enemy placement
Better story, some morally grey enemies
Nerf all debuffs (hidden weapons if they reutrn, silver weapons, ...)
Keep the more prominent weapon triangle (more bonus/penalties at advantage/disadvantage)
>>
They should rework the weapon triangle to include magic, not in the way that Conquest did it but split each magic type. So Wind could behave like swords, Thunder behave like axes, Wind behave like Lances.

Bring back BEXP and elevation, those were great additions from the Tellius games.
>>
>>378325448
I'd say group the three elements within the Anima group, bring back Light and Dark spells, and have the original magic triangle back (Anima->Light->Dark->Anima...)
>>
>>378309968
>What do you want in future FE games?

More incest.
Better maps and gameplay too I guess.
>>
>>378325448
So basically you want Hero's system?
>Wind is both sword and lance
OK?

>>378326246
I'd be fine with bringing back the anima triangle, having dark continue to be a neutral magic type that has niche effects, and then bringing back light as a magic type that's weaker than the three anima magics, but deals extra damage to monsters or dark magic users or gives passive buffs to nearby allies.
>>
>>378326246
No I don't want the GBA triangle, because there's not enough magic users for the magic triangle there to be relevant. You have to have a magic user attacking another magic user

>>378326474
Never played Heroes but I don't think so. I want Wind to count as a sword, so it beats Axes (and Thunder, which counts as axes) and gets beaten by Lances (and Fire, which count as Lances)
>>
>>378326874
That's what Heroes does.

You've got 4 colours

Colourless, which has Ninjas, Staff Users and Bowmen.

Green, which has Axes and Wind Magic.
Red, which has Swords and Fire Magic
Blue, which has Lances and Thunder Magic

Red>Green>Blue>Red

There are also Dragonstone users that can be any colour.

There are some unique tomes that give magic users WTA over colourless units
>>
>>378327160
hmm I guess I do want the Heroes system

I like shurikens/bows as part of the triangle like in Conquest though
>>
>>378310665
I don't care that much about censorship and localization changes, but I do hate how they changed a girl who flirts with girls but is straight and therefore has romantic S-supports with men to a lesbian who still has only S-supports with men but the only men she actually gets romantic with is a man who dresses as a a girl and the Avatar.
>>
File: 1467226253957.jpg (85KB, 472x448px) Image search: [Google]
1467226253957.jpg
85KB, 472x448px
Never underestimate the lowest common denominator /v/.
>friend gets 3DS
>loan him Awakening
>he's fairly competent at video games
>won't tell him anything to see what he'll do
>gets walled at chapter 5 normal, but that's somewhat understandable in my opinion because it's his first FE, let alone strategy game.
>he asked my why Fredrick got a crit with a 0 percent crit chance
>ask him if Fredrick has Luna equiped on his skill set
>"What's that?"
>he didn't get Donnel
>he didn't do any other paralogues yet
>he didn't recruit Libra and killed Tharja, despite the latter having her own introduction dialogue about how she doesn't want to fight
>two chapters plus free grinding maps trying to pair Chrom and Cordelia and asked me why they wouldn't get a C support
>>
>>378327558
>killed Tharja

He's not all bad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywpo3P9DHaU
>>
>>378327558
>he didn't get Donnel
Without a guide it's pretty difficult to find out how you can recruit him.
>>
>>378328161
It tells you that you need to level him in the map to get him. It doesn't take an expert to see that you weaken a brigand and let him do the finishing blow.
>>
>>378328161
>Go into paralogue
>Chrom goes on about how Donnel has to learn to fight or some shit

It was pretty obvious if you payed attention.
>>
>>378328374
>>378328414
Never mind then. I'm dumb.
>>
>>378309968
>Strategy on the backburner
>Full on dating Sim, the combat is only done to raise affection/supports, funds
>Possible harem end

The fire emblem you know and love is gone forever. Suck it, non-weebs
>>
I want more kids back so I can play the Eugenics game again. I hope they expand on it too. Trying to turn useless shits into usable monsters without crippling the rest of your child soldiers was fun.
>>
>>378309968
>gameplay of Conquest
>world-building of Tellius
>characterization of Sacred Stones
>music of Echoes
>art of someone new
There.
>>
>>378328842
If they bring kids back, I hope they give both men and women subsequent children. It never made sense to me only Avatar, Chrom and (guaranteed) Azura can have more than one child.
>>
>>378328842
I don't want a repeat of FE:F kids though. That shit was beyond retarded.
>Every mother gets pregnant on immediately after S rank
>Better just slip the mother into a secluded hidden realm where time passes obscenely faster and leave them there.
>>
>>378328559
Echoes put strategy on the backburner and 'old' FE fans love it though.
>>
I have a 3DS and I'm new to the series. I just want to play a comfy tactics game like FFT. Which one should I start with?
>>
>>378329236
>early fire emblem games sucked
More news at 11
>>
>>378329506
Awakening or Fates: Birthright, if you want to start with a 3DS title. Conquest isn't really newcomer-friendly and Revelations can only be bought (digitallyl if you own Birthright or Conquest.
>>
>>378328559
I wouldn't hate this. I really want more good dating sims in English. It feels like all the translated ones are ones where you play as a woman for some reason.
>>
>>378328559

Please, if you can beat Conquest Normal/Hard/Lunatic classic you can beat the equivalents of all the other games except maybe New Mystery Lunatic Reverse. Strategy is not on the back burner.
>>
>>378329740
Thanks for the tip! So there's no ongoing big story which I might miss or any order they should be played in?
>>
I want them remove the MU. I just don't like it. Just give me another blue haired lord. You can still marry the girls or whatever, it works fine in other games.
>>
File: 1493843961804.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493843961804.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>378330513
>Kris
>Robin
>Corrin
Broken in gameplay and ugh in story. How does the avatar get fixed? Make them join for there own reasons and not a main character
>>
>>378330213
No, Awakening and Fates are separate games but three characters from Awakening appear as enemies in Birthright and as playable characters in Conquest and Revelations.
You might miss the big picture of Fates if you don't play all three routes, but the story isn't that great in the 3DS games anyway.
>>
>>378309968
I want a futuristic steampunk FE. I'm tired of horses, swords, kingdoms, quest for peace, blah blah
>>
>>378330513
>I want them remove the MU

It won't happen since the developers have said that MU is a mainstay of the series now. Echoes got away with it because it was a remake.
>>
>>378330816
If the avatar must be playable, Awakening was heading down the right path because Chrom held the main character torch until the last 6 or so chapters and even then still takes it back from time to time.
>>
>>378330816
I thought Robin was fine. Just do someone like him again, and cut all the "actually an ancient dragon" shit.

I don't even mind if he's important to the plot otherwise.
>>
File: wikipedian_protester.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wikipedian_protester.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>378330979
>"It won't happen since the developers have said that MU is a mainstay of the series now."
>>
>>378311504
why does this jewess make me so hard?
is it her legs?
>>
>>378331313
Hips.
>>
Have the character designer for SoV do them again
>>
>>378309968
seeing the awakening and fates writing, i just want a Thellius colection in HD and have glorius IKE in super quality on PoR and RD
>>
>>378310971
awakening localization changed a bunch of things that actually made the game better though, they took characters that were unpopular in japan and changed their personality in the hopes of making them more likable in the west, which gave us russian gregor. I think fates localization was done by a different team.
>>
>>378330976
This. An Arcanum-styled TBS game would be amazing. Having a magic kingdom vs a technology kingdom would also be an infinitely better premise than a race war between the white peoples and the china peoples except ignore all the bad things about the yellow ones like their abhorrent war crimes and their near-useless pig iron
>>
I hope the supports will improve. I honestly stopped reading the Fates ones like 1/3 of the way through. Honestly tho I just hate those games. Maybe there won't be like a billion shipping possibilities to please Tumblr this time since they're wanting to do full voice acting. Saves some money I guess? That way they don't just mail that shit in the night before.
>>
>>378332159
I believe that's right.
8-4 did Awakening, Treehouse did fates (or so I recall)
>>
>>378310971
I think it's kinda disingenuous how much this is posted as the example of localization, when it's such a tiny portion and obvious outlier. It's one support conversation out of multiple hundreds that's only available in a DLC-exclusive campaign.
>>
>>378332417
They really do need to limit supports. I can understand the Avatar being able to support with everyone, but everyone else should have less so that they can maybe be written better.
>>
>>378332159
>>378332504
>actually defending it
kek
>>
>>378332808
Not the anon you responded to, but I agree. Although it isn't a guarantee, as the Chrom/Sumia support is really terrible, too.
>>
File: 1492304112496.jpg (21KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1492304112496.jpg
21KB, 250x187px
>>378330996
>>378331106
Robin is actually OK in my book, just the story around him when it came up is ugh. Kris is boring bad and Corrin is stupid bad.
>>378332808
The PoR/New Mystery style of being link to chapters deployed together is the best.
>>
>>378309968
>breathing life into our characters like never before.
sounds like waifu stuff to me
>>
>>378309968
No opportunities to grind levels and no class changing.

I liked it better when raising units up was the result of carefully planning the distribution of the limited XP available. I also liked when each unit was a unique class instead of being able to branch to a million other ones. I'm fine with there being things like a fighter choosing to go beserker or warrior, but god damn I hate having to go fighter to mercenary to hero back to fighter to barbarian and finally to a final choice of class, with grinding in between all these promotions, which also need a limited item that also requires grinding to get. It's too much. I miss the ole 3 tier promotion system from the Radiant Dawn, where promotions were free and didn't sometimes make you lose stats.

Basically I want another Radiant Dawn, just as hard too, pls. I have such fond memories of shrekking the game with a decked out Meg, the best unit in all of FE.
>>
File: 1484651661881.jpg (159KB, 538x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484651661881.jpg
159KB, 538x600px
>>378331106
Robin works because Chrom is the main character. Robin takes the Marth role while Chrom tilts towards more antiheroic or at least less conventionally ideal lords like Hector or Ike.

Chrom has bouts of insecurity and frustration. He'll openly talk about murdering people as a solution to various problems, and most of the game is him reconciling the need for him to be the ideal king against his natural inclinations.

And I think having Robin be this more benign entity to play foil to is the ideal way to use avatars storywise. Chrom is the general, the exalted prince, and Robin is his tactician.

Compare Fates, where Xander and Ryoma should be taking a more proactive role, but defer to Corrin frequently, often for no real reason, and Ryoma is also MIA from Birthright for a third of the game too.
>>
>>378333270
I can't wait until they remove in in the dub.
>>
>>378310226
>>378310604
>>378324647
>fire emblem echoes: shadows of jugdral or whatever
>complete remake of fe4 with the same artist that did valentia
>fix a couple issues here and there
>full scale war fire emblem game
>after beating the game you unlock the thracia 776 story, completely remade too
a man can dream, right?
>>
>>378333698
You dream big man.
>>
>>378333698
>complete remake of fe4
Oh god I want it. Can you imagine the waifufaggot tears?
>>
You want me to play this?

Remove the tired "dual army" and triangle weaknesses shit, add monsters, magic, items, make it way more like FFT.

Then I'll be interested. Until then, it's just Waifu Emblem.
>>
>>378333767
theyre super nintendo games after all
this is the switch were talking about.

not exactly impossible, but probably wouldnt pay off financially in the end...
>>
>>378333903
>You want me to play this?
No, fuck off you nobody.
>>
>>378333903
>make it way more like FFT.
Then why not play FFT?
Fire Emblem should stay Fire Emblem, not turn into another game entirely.
>>
File: 1495546638562.png (88KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1495546638562.png
88KB, 350x350px
>>378309968
Complete and utter disregard of Awakening and Fates, as well as their horrid artstyle.
Echoes is a step in the right direction. The further we get from that shit the better. I know they won't being back the 90s anime look, but I'll still hope for it.
>>
If they don't have the Switch Title have around 50-60 chapters it an go fuck itself
I mean come the fuck on, it's a fucking triple AAA Studio for Nintendo now they can make the game really long at the fucking least
>>
>>378333903
>remove its identity
>make it yet another fft clone
your fucking game is overrated anyways, most objectively great things about it are its world and story, nothing to do with gameplay
>>
>>378333003
if I'm vocal about defending it on the internet then nintendo will do it again and more autists will be upset because of "muh censorship", reaching my goal.
>>
>>378334040
We're all nobodies.

If we weren't, Nintendo would be listening and not shoving season passes and gatcha mobileshit down your throats.

So joke's on you.
>>
for it not to be censored/"localized" into shit
>>
No children unless they have a timeskip like FE4.
Children were tolerable in Awakening since a big theme is time travel, but were disgusting in Fates.
>>
>>378333903
No don't play it, don't even come near it. Go play Final Fantasy XV or something.
>>
Remove exp
tone down RPG elements
add hotseat multiplayer
make a new Advance Wars already damn it
>>
>>378334205
Jokes on you, asshole, I don't give a fuck about nintendo outside of SMT, Monster Huner, and FE games that aren't middling effort remakes of shitty games no one liked.
>>
>>378309968
The most brutally difficult maps and complex gameplay, so old FE fags never return to the series.

Fan service in Unreal Engine 4 that makes DoAX3 look tame, so old FE fags never return to the series.
>>
>>378334056
Because there aren't any more, and Nintendo is probably the only company left that'd do a half-decent job of it. Maybe even actually address the Jobs and balance some.

>>378334162
>remove its identity
Yeah, because changing the game play suddenly makes it not Fire Emblem. Dumb.
>yet another FFT clone
Yes, and maybe this one won't suck.
Try it, for one spinoff, see if it's not more enjoyable. If it absolutely sucks, then forget about it.
>>
>>378334134
I'd prefer interesting maps or larger maps over 60~ sameish skirmishes.
>>
>>378334297
So you only play the Japanese releases, then?
>>
>>378309968
No children.
No waifu garbage.
Better supports.
Skills tied to weapons instead of characters.
More villager like characters, instead of anybody being able to become any class at any time.
More map variety like escort missions.
No weapon triangle.
New classes or like a pet system.
>>
>>378334413
I don't even play FE to begin with, so there we are. Neither of us get hurt if we don't let Nintendo try us.
>>
>>378310226
>bring back sprites
I would agree with you, but after I saw the amazing animations in Echoes, i'm not so sure.
>>
>>378334490
this is one of the most retarded things ive read in a while, please kill yourself
>>
>>378309968
For it to be the complete opposite of Echoes.

Emphasizing gameplay and fanservice, and not "muh character development"
>>
>>378334636
Banpresto keeps proving to me that SRPGs with sprites can look amazing, though SRW is probably a step too far when it comes to flashy animations.

I have to agree with you that Echoes' animations are really nice. They did a great job there.
>>
>>378315567
This.
It never made sense to me why Tomes have uses in FE games. Why would a book that teaches you magic deteriorate after you use it?
Gaiden magic system makes more sense, since it shows that the user is getting tired after using it.
>>
File: 1483287637351.png (119KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1483287637351.png
119KB, 500x248px
>>378309968
For once I just want a FE to have a God Tier story,
Conquest's story was so fucking bad I just ended up switching it to Phoenix mode and Normal just to speed by it just to get to Revelations
>>
File: 1485687669870.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1485687669870.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>378334903
>Conquest's story was so fucking bad I just ended up switching it to Phoenix mode and Normal just to speed by it just to get to Revelations
>skipping good gameplay to get to more bad story
>>
>>378334896
Infinite use physic is really broken.
>>
File: 1397843225080.jpg (73KB, 350x362px) Image search: [Google]
1397843225080.jpg
73KB, 350x362px
>>378335058
>>skipping good gameplay to get to more bad story
>It's another episode where people think Conquest had good gameplay
l o l
>>
>>378334896
The tomes do not teach you magic.
I'm think there's just power stored in them and when you cast the spell it drains some of that power.
>>
>>378334504
no, I play fan translations, like I did for the whole series in the past anyway
>>
>>378335137
It's one of the better games in the series. Not the best, but solid.
>>
>>378335137
Hard mode has the best gameplay
Lunatic is just stronger weapons, Lunging Ninjas/Snipers, and Inevitable End
>>
>>378335261
>It's one of the better games in the series. Not the best, but solid.
What even is the best game in the series?
>>
>>378335358
Path of radiance.
>>
>>378335358
Thracia, especially if you include story.
>>
>>378335425
>Thracia, especially if you include story.
>Good Story
Are you braindead?
>>
>>378335358
Blazing Blade or Thracia 776
>>
>>378335484
Explain how Thracia's story is bad without "veld is anticlimactic"
>>
File: 1403030966978.png (128KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1403030966978.png
128KB, 308x308px
>>378335574
>Blazing Blade
>>
>>378335137
So you have no argument. Why are people like you playing FE. You are better off watching interactive movies.
>>
>>378335358
New Mystery
>>
>>378335076
All they need to do is increase the Level characters learn it at, or increase the HP cost. You can get enough Physics to last you the entire game around halfway through most FE games, anyways.

Another thing I like is how they gave the Healers Nosferatu. It means Healers actually have offensive presence before promoting, but also keeps them from being OP since the spell is kinda bad.
>>
>>378335358
>Gameplay
Radiant Dawn

>Story
Path of Radiance/Genealogy

>Great at both
Thracia 776
>>
>>378333191
What they were saying about limiting supports was more limiting the support pool, so less conversations need to be written.
>>
>>378309968
Gimme:
>Fate's Pair-up system, it was good and enemies using it added strategy.
>If we're getting another MU, make them like Robin or Mark, where they exist but they're just part of the cast, and not as important as the real protagonists.
>Good maps please, Don't give me gimmicky trash like Mr.fuuga's wild ride or those shitty Fog of war maps.
>Revamp skills a little, As much as I like building units to be unstoppable it gets to a point where a single unit solo's most of the games content if you put them ahead and have them 1 round anything that runs at them.
>Please give us a Spear/Axe/Bow/Magic lord.
>>
File: who_killed_Marie.png (180KB, 377x1256px) Image search: [Google]
who_killed_Marie.png
180KB, 377x1256px
>>378309968
I want GBA spritework that takes full advantage of the Switch Capabilities

No 3D models, pleasse god no 3D models.

t. That one guy who play fe7x
>>
>>378335658
Begone, Awakenigger.
>>
>>378335358
Gameplay:
Thracia/Conquest/Radiant Dawn

This is the holy trinity of god tier gameplay, the only aspect of FE that matters.

Story:
Geneology, but compared to other game series story is nothing special.
>>
>>378335804
>Thracia
Yes, please use up two durability of my staff AND miss on one of them
>>
>>378336023
>Conquest
This meme needs to end. It was only marginally better than Awakening, a historical low point of the series.
>>
>>378335682
You get like 2 or 3 physic staffs max, not including secret shops. 45 uses is not as much as you think it is.
>>
>>378336041
just use a vulnerary if you need healed so bad
>>
File: 1474046761538.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1474046761538.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>378309968
Not much:
>no Phoenix Mode
>no more mind numbing Birthright/Awakening style maps
>no Treehouse localization
>>
>>378335840
I hate sprites, why do you people like them? You have a phobia of play doh and plastic dolls? GBA games have good animation, but sprites are shit.
>>
>>378316421
>>378323256
x^ddddddd im so insan3 haha killing people haha i'm sucha blood lover x3 *paws*
>>
>>378336023
Sounds about right, when it comes to gameplay at least one of these games is mentioned. There's yet to be a FE game with a story as well thought out as 4, which is still just "good".
>>
I hope they remove the infinite support system, since it makes the jump from an A support to an S one way too stupid.
The best system was FE9 since it only cared about chapters, and that way they could reference story events in the supports (like Jill and Mist's A support referencing the end of Chapter 17, and whether you had killed Jill's father or not at the point you got the support).
>>
>>378336175
you have no argument you cuckwad. Fuck off.

If it wasn't for the garbage casual fanbase of FE who think story is more important than gameplay, Conquest would have been the best FE game IS ever created,
>>
>>378336220
True, it made healing items have some use, which I liked. I haven't played too far, because I couldn't remember the UI very well, so I got lost with all the nip text. Did the translation get better or has nothing changed?
>>
>>378336345
I do like how FE9 allowed you to know more about the characters without the need to make them dry hump each other in the maps, I hope it comes back, along with BEXP.
>>
>>378336345
>and that way they could reference story events in the supports
Pretty sure FE7 also took chapters into account, though getting the supports themselves was a lot more stringent.
Enjoy bringing both Pent and Louise to the final battle.
Then again, fighting a dragon while pregnant is pretty cool.
>>
File: 1495755033594.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495755033594.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>people actually want children in future games
oh boy I sure love having to spend hours planning before I even get to play the fucking game and then having to keep them together constantly in battles
>>
File: jaffar_critical.gif (241KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
jaffar_critical.gif
241KB, 800x702px
>>378336249
>good animation
You answered your own question.
Sprites allow for much flashier animations.

3D models in FE are garbage. PoR and RD did it in an acceptable way but even then, those games could have been much better with detailed sprites instead.

I would also say that a hand-drawn look may benefit the series. I have more appreciation for good spritework, but decent art and Skullgirls-tier animation could make for a great FE game.
>>
>>378336202
>secret shops
Speaking of, I really hope they don't return in any new games. You'd never even find half of the fucking things without a guide like Nintendo Power or an online walkthrough. The only other way would be getting a friend to tell you on the playground or wasting turn after turn landing on every tile of a map. God fucking help you if the game grades you on your turn count though. May as well just savescum or completely ignore them at that point.
>>
>>378336202
I was including Secret Shops. Buying 1-2 Physics still leaves you with enough money to buy all the Weapons you need, while also giving you enough Physic to last you until endgame.

>>378336475
Translation is still shit. The guys who did the Genealogy retranslation said they're working on a Thracia retranslation, though.
>>
>>378336683
you can do those with 3D my lads, problem is that people don't bother trying
>>
>>378336590
Pent and Louise was a special case since they arrived with an A support. That way they didn't have "supports", but talk conversations that got triggered during certain chapters.
The supports for other characters didn't depend on chapters.
>>
>>378336932
It always felt to me that sprites lent themselves better to more flashier things without it looking too silly.
Might be just me.
>>
>>378336683
Echoes' animation shits all over PoR which were pretty meh in my opinion. It's the only game I played where swordmasters were boring, that's an achievement.
>>
>>378336683
>PoR
>did it in an acceptable way
Maybe on the map screen that's true, but the combat animations were slow as fuck specifically because they wanted to show off their shiny new 3d models. They're so fucking slow the only way I think you can finish that damn game without dying of boredom is turning the fucking things off entirely.
Then again, I always turn off the combat animations if I can. They're cool for like 6 maps, but eventually I just want to see if I killed the guy I was attacking or not without having to wait for 10 seconds of cutscene to play first.
GBA spritework is fucking toptier though, even if the crits took a while.
>>
File: Swordmaster crit.gif (368KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Swordmaster crit.gif
368KB, 480x320px
>>378337085
>PoR Swordmasters
Don't remind me of that disappointment.
>>
>>378309968
The gameplay of Conquest/Radiant Dawn, with a decent story, and a Echoes/Fates OST. That's all we need to have a good game but ISIS is just going to fuck that up somehow.

>>378336683
The animation in PoR and RD are garbage, Fates and Echoes are the only games with good 3D.
>>
File: 1470802886845.png (63KB, 213x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470802886845.png
63KB, 213x240px
>>378336023
>gameplay, the only aspect of FE that matters.
It's the most important, but not the only one that matters. Conquest proves you can't hold up a Fire Emblem entirely on gameplay alone and nothing else.
>>
>>378338330
>Conquest
>Good gameplay when it's literally gimmicks:the game
Previous games had chapter gimmicks too, but they didn't dominate to the same extent that it did in Fates, apart from the trials for the 8 treasures in Elibe
>>
File: 1464528499879.jpg (34KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464528499879.jpg
34KB, 320x320px
>>378339742
I never exactly said it was good either, just stating my opinion about this argument in itself. But I do feel it at least had the better gameplay between the 3DS Fire Emblems, but I also understand that's a really low bar to clear so I don't really hold it in very high regards regardless.
>>
>>378338330
Problem is that the other side is made up of people who act like only story and 'non-gimmicky' (even if bland) characters matter, and gameplay means shit all.
>>
>>378330816
Robin was a pretty okay Avatar. Avatars should play a non-invasive side role, and tactician is the perfect niche for that.
>>
>>378339742
>Conquest
>gimmicks

You meant Revelations, right?
>>
>>378339742
>gimmicks are inherently bad
>>
>>378336339

I think people are unfair on the story I mean the whole series story is better than Shining Force's and any Final Fantasy Tactics game.
>>
>>378335810
>Fate's Pair-up system, it was good and enemies using it added strategy.
Agree it was better it can probably be improved upon. I would give examples of how to try and do so, but unfortunately for all of us I am a moron.

>If we're getting another MU, make them like Robin or Mark, where they exist but they're just part of the cast, and not as important as the real protagonists.
I agree with Mark, but if you somehow think Robin wasn't an important figure and critical to the plot of Awakening you are fucking delusional.

>Good maps please, Don't give me gimmicky trash like Mr.fuuga's wild ride or those shitty Fog of war maps.
Right behind you on this one.

>Revamp skills a little, As much as I like building units to be unstoppable it gets to a point where a single unit solo's most of the games content if you put them ahead and have them 1 round anything that runs at them.
I dunno, half of the fun of Nu-FE is to break it on your knee. I'd say just make this harder instead of getting rid of it altogether.

>Please give us a Spear/Axe/Bow/Magic lord.
Fuck yes. too may sword users as lords already. Give us another Ephraim/Hector/Klein I know Klein technically isn't a lord, but he's one in the story, just not in the game's mechanics.
>>
>>378340654
Gimmicks aren't bad provided they aren't the focus, like they were in Conquest and Rev.

See the coastal path map in 6, or Sacae's Miurge
>>
File: c91.jpg (162KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
c91.jpg
162KB, 500x400px
>>378330816
Blazing Blade's Mark was perfect. Couldn't fight or even really talk, but he was there for you to self-insert, and made you feel like part of the team and had you grow more attached to the characters, as they would often address you directly in cutscenes.
The best part of this was after the timeskip, where all the characters see you as an old friend, and you see them in the same light because of all the chapters and story you played through together.
One of the most immersive stories I've played through, and a great example for how the avatar should be implemented in Fire Emblem.
A tactician shouldn't be on the frontlines.
>>
>>378309968
No more mary sue self inserts
Better and more interactive stories
No more dual version bullshit and locking content on a paywall
No more time travel shennanigans, children should be playable as a next generation instead of having them fight alongside their parents
>>
>>378341156
Fuck off, Mark was shit. Having characters turn to the screen infrequently and verbally fellate you is immersion-breaking as hell.
>>
File: 1467725340256.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467725340256.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
Off topic, but when should I be promoting units in Echoes?
>>
File: 1491682526369.gif (4MB, 3520x3520px) Image search: [Google]
1491682526369.gif
4MB, 3520x3520px
>>378341156
Mark is in a weird spot. They talk to him, but he's like Hinoka, things don't change much if he does not exist.
>>
>>378341156
>A tactician shouldn't be on the frontlines.
Neither should a prince, let alone a princess.
>>
>>378341589
That's basically describing every avatar character though because that's literally always going to happen by nature of a create a character story-lines.
>>
>>378341156
>but he was there for you to self-insert, and made you feel like part of the team and had you grow more attached to the characters, as they would often address you directly in cutscenes
That's why Mark is the worst one though. At least you can view Kris/Robin/Corrin as their own characters. In FE7 though people look STRAIGHT at you through the screen like it's Dora or something.
>>
>>378341156
Mark was awful, it took me out of the story every time they said "lol so wat do u think." Because Mark isn't a real person, he has no presence or character, yet they talk to this guy like he's important? Robin and Corrin's implementation were far preferable, because though you can change their appearance and stats, you can't change their personality at all. So they're basically the main character but with scant customization. It's as if you had Ike, but could change his height/face/hair etc. and choose his most important stats, but nothing else.
>>
Some nice blood-related incest. And the game being a Japanese language-only release.
>>
>>378341589
There was much more confiding and consulting than felating. It made you feel like a part of the group, its the exact opposite of immersion breaking unless you named Mark something retarded.
>>
>>378341764
It's generally agreed to be as soon as is convenient. You get less exp at later levels and the growth rates make the grind to 20 often not worth the time spent, and if you're doing no grind then that's even worse as you'll really want units to be caught up to their promotion's base stats and get whatever perk their new class might have sooner.
>>
>>378341857
>>378342024
Having a literal nothing "character" who can't talk back just makes it feel like they're talking to (you), which breaks immersion. I don't want to be acknowledged by my units in an FE game, it takes me out of the experience. At least you can leave Robin and Corrin default and pretend they're just regular shitty protagonists, only Kris is worse than FE7's lazy approach.
>>
>>378341058
Gimmicks aren't the focus of Conquest. They just help to spice up the gameplay, and allows the dragon's vein mechanic to shine.
>>
>>378341997
Ike's stats are part of his character. You can't just make him a mage with high luck, that's shit writing.
>>
>>378341860
>>378341997
Mark is a self-insert, you are meant to put yourself in his shoes and relate to him and see the world through his eyes. Giving him personality would have made him a more traditional character, but he wouldn't be a self-insert anymore, the moment he/she says something you don't agree with or acts in a way you don't understand, they are no longer tour avatar. Robin and Corrin aren't self-inserts. They're "that guy you can customize a bit who talks to everyone". Them having concrete personalities is fine, but they don't work the way the avatar is meant to.
>>
>>378341997
Actually you could change Robin's personality in the original Japanese version. There was even an option to make him mute, with characters responding appropriately.
This was changed in the translation because they were lazy.
>>
>>378342470
I don't mind Robin that much, actually. His personality is pretty inoffensive, and it's easy to relate to him enough for him to effectively be a self insert.

Corrin isn't.
>>
>>378309968
>>378310226
>No more child characters.
This. Also I know sprites are unreasonable, but they at least should be aiming for more stylized battle sequences, like the ones on the GBA games. They've improved quite a lot since the PoR days, but they can still be improved. Also, larger armies and commanding grunts would be cool too.
>>
File: 1475314792483.gif (442KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
1475314792483.gif
442KB, 400x425px
>>378309968
More Visual novel. Right now there is still to much gameplay. I want a Persona 5 like distribution of chasing waifus and playing the game.

Also I want more waifus. And more intimate stuff with them. I also want to date multiple girls at once, like in Persona. Maybe have them fight over me too.

Yes I am a weeaboo faggot, deal with it
>>
>>378309968
real time combat
>>
>>378342760
>commanding grunts
They'll need to bring the commands from RD back then, because I really don't like the retarded AI they usually have.
>>
File: 1495517181840.png (24KB, 488x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495517181840.png
24KB, 488x320px
>>378342880
I want you to be trolling but I have a feeling you're serious.
>>
>>378309968
not 65 dollars worth of dlc
>>
>>378322514
BotW dub is great in everything except english you fat fuck.
>>
>>378342880
Just play medieval fantasy vns and get porn on top of it
>>
>>378342013
>incest
They've already covered that though
>>
>>378334708
You've read worse.

The only reason anyone plays FE now is for the fanservice.

Now THAT'S something to cringe at.
>>
File: celia8.jpg (226KB, 850x1228px) Image search: [Google]
celia8.jpg
226KB, 850x1228px
>>378344017
I actually like the gameplay of FE though. Contrary to popular believe wanting waifus and gameplay are not mutually exclusive. Again I have to point to Persona 5 for doing an amazing job on delivering on both fronts.

Also I am playing them, MG better be announcing that they picked up Walkure Romanze this Otakon
>>
>>378309968
JUST weeb my shit up
>>
File: 1489898204952.png (464KB, 1000x655px) Image search: [Google]
1489898204952.png
464KB, 1000x655px
>>378344648
He means continued coverage.
>>
>>378345115
Just move to Japan so they can berate you for this shit already and knock some sense into your brain. Your shit taste is becoming terminal.
>>
>>378310665
I want the Japanese version to have bared tits on the screen for at least 70% of the game, so that it's simply not feasible to bring it to the west censored.
>>
>>378309968
Nothing, because there's no saving this series anymore from Nintendo of America fucking up the localization and the Nintendo of Japan actually making the series not shit anymore.

It's lose lose.
>>
File: Bertille2.png (1MB, 2032x3377px) Image search: [Google]
Bertille2.png
1MB, 2032x3377px
>>378345525
Never.
>>
>>378345115
Yes but you said you wanted more visual novel so i just kinda assumed you wanted the settings and quirky shallow characters more than anything else.
>>
File: CelicaFEE.png (4MB, 2202x3403px) Image search: [Google]
CelicaFEE.png
4MB, 2202x3403px
I'm agreeing with keeping the artist who did SoV. They turned those archaic looking fucks into extremely good looking characters. Everyone too, not just the waifus.
>>
>>378342470
>Mark is a self-insert
And that's the problem. Self-inserts are shit for storytelling, even if they don't do anything. Persona, for instance, would be much better with a developed character.
>>
>>378346086
That's some really classy art indeed.
>>
>>378346086
The only thing that I consider a bit weird is how intricate and expensive some of the outfits look.
I mean, why the fuck does Luthier, who just lives in bumfuck nowhere, have an expensive looking outfit?
I mean, it looks good, but it's weird that he has it.
>>
>>378333698
>Game allows you to play Thracia 776 chapters chronologically with FE4 Chapters
>Each castle you have to conquer becomes a seperate mini-chapter

Lets make this shit the longest fire emblem in existence.
>>
>>378346086
Keep Hidari or just bring back Senri Kita. Hell, Sachiko Wada and Eiji Kaneda would be fine too. fucking anyone but Kozaki again.
>>
>>378341253
>No more time travel shennanigans, children should be playable as a next generation instead of having them fight alongside their parents
This. I'm totally okay with keeping child units, but only if they show up the old fashioned way.
>>
>>378346649
Kids are just a huge waste of time. Just give me a proper focused campaign and let the kids for after the war is over.
>>
>>378346270
The game justifies it as his family being one of the few to be gifted with magic, but then that would mean Delthea contradicts that claim, as she's dressed as a normal villager
>>
>>378346582
>Keep Hidari or get someone else who has never worked on FE before
fixed. All the others are shit and Kozaki is preferable to any old FE artist.
>>
>>378347214
I still find it weird that they got the artist for No More Heroes to do Awakening
>>
File: 456=-07.png (824KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
456=-07.png
824KB, 1024x768px
>>378345893
>>
>>378347214
You're entitled to your stupid opinion.
>>
File: bertille bunny.jpg (218KB, 850x606px) Image search: [Google]
bertille bunny.jpg
218KB, 850x606px
>>378347446
There are few games that have not just one but TWO perfect big breasted blue eyed blonde girls in them.
>>
>>378347559
You too bro.
>>
>>378334830
SRW has to be flashy considering the genre it belongs to.
>>
>>378347964
>Areolas
MODS
>>
File: 38=-986.jpg (85KB, 674x875px) Image search: [Google]
38=-986.jpg
85KB, 674x875px
>>378347964
>>
>>378348283
True, but my point was that good spritework can look amazing and SRW tends to deliver in that regard. Though I don't think I'll ever forgive them for what they did to Full Metal Panic in Z.
>>
>>378348517
Z3 was a travesty all around.
>>
>>378348643
Fair enough.
Still can't really get over the fact that a DS game had significantly better animations than a PS3 game.
>>
>>378347207
Just because you're rich doesn't mean you have to dress like it.
>>
>>378310665
>still believes the censorship idea
exit-bag yourself
>>
>>378334490
>Because there aren't any more
Ever wonder why?
>>
>>378347964
Check out Unionism Quartet, it has the main girl and pick related
>>
>>378309968
no waifushit / marriage / kids
2D sprites and GBA tier animations would be great, but that's never gonna happen.
i'll never know why everything needs to be 3D now even though it looks worse
>>
File: 1359998447837.jpg (131KB, 413x379px) Image search: [Google]
1359998447837.jpg
131KB, 413x379px
>>378354330
>Unionism Quartet
Shit man that looks great.
>>
>>378309968
>With this title designed for home consoles, we should be able to offer a completely different Fire Emblem, breathing life into our characters like never before.
That's one hell of a fancy way to say "hey guys, FE tiddies in HD"
>>
>>378309968
Maybe let us choose our avatar's starting class for a change?
>>
>>378356440
>HD breast physics in FE
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>378356898
12 did that, and it was awful.
Just give me the special snowflake class.
>>
File: 63114513_p4.jpg (313KB, 738x583px) Image search: [Google]
63114513_p4.jpg
313KB, 738x583px
>>378309968
>>378356440
>"hey guys, FE tiddies in HD"
now with HD rumble for more interaction + Senran Kagura crossover
>>
File: 54349853_p0_master1200.jpg (504KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
54349853_p0_master1200.jpg
504KB, 800x1135px
>>378316421
>>378323256
>>
File: 62880275_p0.png (319KB, 1134x1000px) Image search: [Google]
62880275_p0.png
319KB, 1134x1000px
>>
>>378309968
Keep the Weapon Arts from Echoes but add and SP stat that they use instead of HP. Spells too.
>>
>thread where no one has played Echoes, evidenced by people only talking about Awakening and Fates
>>
File: JAKE ME UP.png (70KB, 185x163px) Image search: [Google]
JAKE ME UP.png
70KB, 185x163px
>>378360198
>Implying I wouldn't be playing Echoes if I had the money for it and by the time I finally get a copy in my hands discussion will have died down
>>
File: 1486573904329.jpg (73KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486573904329.jpg
73KB, 600x300px
>>378309968
>Good support convos like the GBA games
>No reclassing
>No children
>No casual mode
>No grinding except arena, possibly bonus xp
>No censorship
>>
>>378309968
I'd like for them to actually make one, there hasn't been a fire emblem game since that shitty gamecube one.
>>
>>378360534
>not hacking and pirating it
are you new?

>b-but piracy!!!
you can always buy it when you can
>>
>>378336683
>PoR and RD did it in an acceptable way
>PoR where Swordmasters and Generals sucked massive dong and literally the only good animations were Ike's
>RD where literally every class had the same critical animations
>>
File: 1483636475991.jpg (499KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483636475991.jpg
499KB, 707x1000px
>>378360840
>No casual mode
>No Children
>No Reclassing
>No Grinding

Why tho? You can already avoid all of these things in the regular games, it wouldnt hurt your experience if they were there.
>>
File: 1475686585863.jpg (75KB, 460x513px) Image search: [Google]
1475686585863.jpg
75KB, 460x513px
>>378360959
Not happening. I was on the fence until the banwave happened.
>>
>>378361184
Casual mode, reclassing, and grinding all act as crutches for bad players to use instead of getting gud. Children require making the plot and support system worse.
>>
>>378361378
Nothing wrong with a low skill floor. We just need a decently high skill ceiling
>>
>>378361378
>Removing a difficulty option because you want your friend to git gud
Kinda selfish of you anon

>Children make the plot worse
Not necessarily, it just requires more effort to write, which should be expected of the writers.
>>
File: 1425623769830.jpg (177KB, 997x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425623769830.jpg
177KB, 997x600px
>>
File: goldfu.jpg (589KB, 633x1012px) Image search: [Google]
goldfu.jpg
589KB, 633x1012px
How about a full on role playing game?
>>
File: 1389767036583.png (2MB, 660x2875px) Image search: [Google]
1389767036583.png
2MB, 660x2875px
>>
>>378361668
that one artist with the big miriel love
>>
File: 1425623165056.jpg (93KB, 489x736px) Image search: [Google]
1425623165056.jpg
93KB, 489x736px
>>378362506
>>378361668
How could you not love a wizard scientist?
>>
File: 46824533_p1.jpg (204KB, 558x788px) Image search: [Google]
46824533_p1.jpg
204KB, 558x788px
>>378362715
indeed
>>
File: Path of Radiance.jpg (50KB, 256x358px) Image search: [Google]
Path of Radiance.jpg
50KB, 256x358px
Hopefully Fire Emblem can get its dignity back.
>>
File: 1418418174847.jpg (158KB, 700x986px) Image search: [Google]
1418418174847.jpg
158KB, 700x986px
>>
>>378363352
apparently. dignity does not sell anymore
accept skank emblem as your master now
>>
File: 48708802_p16.jpg (98KB, 472x707px) Image search: [Google]
48708802_p16.jpg
98KB, 472x707px
>>378363046
>>378363617
>>
File: 1425623094083.jpg (155KB, 578x717px) Image search: [Google]
1425623094083.jpg
155KB, 578x717px
>>
File: 1425691499438.jpg (55KB, 657x905px) Image search: [Google]
1425691499438.jpg
55KB, 657x905px
>>
File: 1411430170877.jpg (79KB, 410x803px) Image search: [Google]
1411430170877.jpg
79KB, 410x803px
>>378363764
>>378364053
>>
>>378363352
It has with Echoes. What's undignified about SoV?
>>
>>378364501
The artstyle. They should have used the original art.
>>
Got conquest from freeshop. How do i get birthright and revelations on the same save file. Downloading birthright is just downloading the whole game again.
>>
File: 1425624059668.jpg (160KB, 867x714px) Image search: [Google]
1425624059668.jpg
160KB, 867x714px
>>
File: 1492419219160.png (196KB, 512x478px) Image search: [Google]
1492419219160.png
196KB, 512x478px
FE Switch needs more gay.
>>
>>378365070
correction, it needs more gay thats more like these chucklefucks and less like Niles.
>>
>Switch will allow for “a completely different Fire Emblem,” will breathe life into characters “like never before”

Enjoy your new Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE. Why handhelds continue getting main line games.
>>
>>378360840
>Good support convos like the GBA games
No way fag. PoR had better supports. The GBA support system was trash, it makes no sense for characters to be talking to each other on the battlefield.
>>
File: Niles.png (1MB, 920x2112px) Image search: [Google]
Niles.png
1MB, 920x2112px
>>378365142
>Not like Niles
t.female
>>
File: 48708802_p14.jpg (84KB, 507x707px) Image search: [Google]
48708802_p14.jpg
84KB, 507x707px
>>378365062
>>378364296
>>
File: 62006040_p0.jpg (143KB, 948x1008px) Image search: [Google]
62006040_p0.jpg
143KB, 948x1008px
>>
>>378365341
Niles is not my type of gayboy, give me Benny as my big strong bear.
>>
File: 1394343169331.jpg (187KB, 850x743px) Image search: [Google]
1394343169331.jpg
187KB, 850x743px
>>
File: FE_Echoes_Leon.png (3MB, 2067x3199px) Image search: [Google]
FE_Echoes_Leon.png
3MB, 2067x3199px
>>378365142
Is it just me, or is there a lot more gay in this game than normal.
>>
>>378309968
More tit cows
skimpier accessories with better models
lower difficulty with no permadeath
less cutscenes
an autoplay mode so I don't have to do the missions
and fan service

that should just about fix it
>>
File: Camilla,.jpg (189KB, 1000x1544px) Image search: [Google]
Camilla,.jpg
189KB, 1000x1544px
>>378365431
>Camilla likes to collect strong women
>She is head also head over heels in love with Corrin
She's building a harem for him.
>>
File: phyton.png (59KB, 211x255px) Image search: [Google]
phyton.png
59KB, 211x255px
>>378365483
>Niles is not my type of gayboy,
>Good muscles, not bara but not twinky
>Suave voice
>Grew up poor so probably learned some tongue/ass tricks
>Right amount of kinky
>Obvious open to a threesome with Odin or Leo
>Boots
He's literally perfect

>>378365548
Leon is a boring ass homo.
>>
File: 63114513_p0.jpg (1MB, 1240x874px) Image search: [Google]
63114513_p0.jpg
1MB, 1240x874px
>>378365548
you are just imagining it
>>
>>378365548
Leon is flat out gay, Python and Forsych could go either way, Forsych is confirmed atleast bi cause he marry's a woman if python dies.

>>378365775
and you call me the female.
>>
Why do all the homos like Python so much. I get Lukas but most AO3 porn is nothing but Python.
>>
File: 1476257285751.jpg (152KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476257285751.jpg
152KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1450763440985.jpg (142KB, 620x874px) Image search: [Google]
1450763440985.jpg
142KB, 620x874px
>>
File: miriel.png (429KB, 622x640px) Image search: [Google]
miriel.png
429KB, 622x640px
>>378366294
>>378366092
>>378365406
>>
File: 1470082092519.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1470082092519.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>378365248
>>
>>378366630
He's right though, dipshit.
>>
Thracia 776 remake when?
>>
File: 1495721778792.png (296KB, 712x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1495721778792.png
296KB, 712x1023px
>>378366020
because he's more like an actual person instead of a massive fucking faggot. He's also pretty understated and his friendship with Forsyth is cool.
just want him to sit on my face desu
>>
File: 1418418236758.jpg (137KB, 850x472px) Image search: [Google]
1418418236758.jpg
137KB, 850x472px
>>
File: 33519987_p0.jpg (249KB, 1018x722px) Image search: [Google]
33519987_p0.jpg
249KB, 1018x722px
>>378367847
>>378366490
>>
File: 1495574850662.jpg (1MB, 1280x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1495574850662.jpg
1MB, 1280x1900px
>>
File: 1463113765832.jpg (353KB, 1050x1590px) Image search: [Google]
1463113765832.jpg
353KB, 1050x1590px
>>378365685
>>
File: constanze_gun.png (103KB, 230x343px) Image search: [Google]
constanze_gun.png
103KB, 230x343px
>>378360198
because nobody wants any mechanics from Echoes to be carried over to the Switch. Echoes had ZERO new good mechanics.
>>
>>378368597
>Weapon Arts
>not better than the way most offensive skills have been implemented since, well, Gaiden

To be fair nothing else in Echoes was new, so
>>
>>378368597
I liked the turnwheel. While not exclusive to echoes i really liked how every class felt totally different
>>
File: 1489361079630.jpg (402KB, 580x644px) Image search: [Google]
1489361079630.jpg
402KB, 580x644px
>>378368310
soon..brides
all that waifu fag orb money for Anna
>>
>>378368813
I didn't like weapon arts. I'm playing FE, not a Tales game.

>>378368835
The only good answer
>>
File: 1489701695028.png (768KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
1489701695028.png
768KB, 600x817px
>>
>>378309968
i want them to not exist. nintendo just needs to stop milking it and just let it die already.
>>
File: 1364874763087.png (452KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1364874763087.png
452KB, 640x480px
>>378309968
>marry milk jug waifu
>have kid after the war
>my kid is the protag of the DLC
>>
>>378368597
I want pseudo fatigue back but reduces stats and HP instead of just HP.
>>
>>378369151
>I didn't like weapon arts. I'm playing FE, not a Tales game.
Fucking retard.

They're almost exactly like FFT or something, not a Tales game.

Can't believe I fell for this bait.
>>
File: PogChamp.png (223KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
PogChamp.png
223KB, 459x459px
>>378368535
woah, what a woman.
>>
File: 1482457773627.png (157KB, 478x501px) Image search: [Google]
1482457773627.png
157KB, 478x501px
>>
File: 58109707_p0.png (2MB, 1764x1888px) Image search: [Google]
58109707_p0.png
2MB, 1764x1888px
>>378368939
>>
File: PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.gif (348KB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.gif
348KB, 240x155px
>>378309968

Most of the new gameplay stuff from the tellius games. Bexp (nerfed of course), not needing seals to promote, etc. But at the same time some stuff from fates as well, like attack and defense pair ups, stat debuffs(but not as harsh) and such.

Huge maps, but actually fast animations/gameplay so it's not a slog like 4. Magic triangle, because magic fucking sucked in fates.
>>
>>378368597
Fatigue could be better if it was an actual mechanic and not an occasional thing when you explore a dungeon for too long.

The turn wheel was good and weapon skills could be better implemented.

Everything else about its gameplay is awful though.
>>
>>378370636
>stat debuffs(but not as harsh) and such

They really should just have a staff that recover stat debuffs.
>>
>>378369876
Learning weapons from skills is how it works in Tales, too. I didn't know FFT worked like that, but FFT is shit so that's another reason FE shouldn't do it
>>
One thing I really liked about Shadows of Valentia was being able to use all of my units on field until the last battle. Granted it was because of the split armies but I like using everybody and was annoyed in Revelations when I had to bench so many units.
>>
>>378371193
Yeah but revelations also handed you units that were complete liabilities. It was for the best
>>
>>378371083
>learning skills from weapons is in Tales too

What fucking Tales have you played? None of the ones I have, that's for sure.

Anyway, fuck off and stop replying to my posts now.
>>
>>378371083
>FFT is shit
Next you're gonna tell us that Tactics Ogre ripped FFT off
>>
>>378371313
the one with Yuri

>>378371409
FFT is shit. Combat is painfully fucking slow and extremely tedious, and gameplay is more grind-centric than Birthright or SS or any of the other babby-tier FEs.
>>
>>378372123
>one Tales game where it happens
>>
File: 1456773850417.gif (974KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1456773850417.gif
974KB, 540x304px
>>378309968
>a completely different Fire Emblem
bet nobody can wait for that
>>
>>378331127
>https://kantopia.wordpress.com/2015/05/13/fire-emblem-if-famitsu-developer-interview-5132015/

>Also, the ability to customize a character as one likes has become a staple of the series, and so we thought to make “MyUnit” the main character this time. They have an affinity with the characters of the story.
>>
>>378309968
>RD's Skill system
>Some classes getting PoR's choice of alt weapons
>Weapon repairing but for a serious price unlike FE4
>Crusader scrolls
>Soldiers/Halberdiers, I love these classes and Birthright's were gay
>Remove Pair up/Dual Attack
>Remove children
>Remove Dragon Vein
>Remove or Nerf reclassing
>Remove or Nerf Hidden Weapons
>Ranged Triangle removed or seperated from melee Triangle
>Bring back Light/Dark/Anima Triangle and/or Wind/Fire/Thunder
>Non-PRF Legendary weapons
>Character recruitment in chapter
>Grinding allowed in postgame
>Challenge Maps
>Tellius Class designs
>Hidari Art
>Keep the guys who worked on the echoes OST, they did a good job
>>
>>378374342
Just fucking replay the Tellius games
>>
>>378374472
I want something new
>>
>>378374573
>want something new
>as long as it's exactly like something old down to the same artist

Can't even have the dignity of the GBA/SNES fanboys and their blatant want for more of the same? Telliusfags, everyone.
>>
>>378374720
see you in 3 days
>>
>>378333834
Why would there be "waifufaggot tears" over a full remake of fe4?

You realize fe4 has full eugenics, matchmaking, and child units, correct?
>>
>>378374573
But with 90% of Tellius stuff rehashed.
IS is most likely going to change a lot in the new game anyway since it's next gen, it's how they do things.
>>
>>378374720
later dude
good shit though, worth the vacation
>>
>>378310754
Then fucking learn Japanese and take advantage of it being region free, or shut the fuck up. Localization has changed things wildly since even the NES and SNES era.
>>
J U G D R A L 3
STEALAN
CAPTURAN
BREEDAN
SKILLAN
LET'S GO
>>
>>378374720
F
>>
>>378334567
>Skills tied to weapons instead of characters
I actually REALLY liked this, I hated how skills were just fucking everywhere in Fates, all you had to do was reclass to get any skills you want.
>>
>>378374986
They think waifufags will hate everything about old FE when they'll either play it regardless or just ignore it. Hell, normies even liked Echoes because it's so laid back compared to recent FE games and they don't have to worry about eugenics and other weird mechanics.
>>
>>378374720
MAD MAN
>>
>>378374986
muh bbq twist even though almost all of the mothers make it out alive.
>>
Best skill system was Tellius with skill scrolls and capacity.

DEBATE ME
>>
>>378375271
Sure, but they should keep Personal Skill, it's one of the best things Fates introduced.
>>
>Telliusfags complain about Awakening and Fates
>But have never played a pre-Tellius game and just whine about how it's 2 games in a 15 game series

Fucking Telliusfags shouldn't be associated with Fire Emblem.
>>
>>378375374
Which ones make it out alive? Pretty sure they all died and the babies were already born by then and were kept somewhere safe
>>
File: 1494864569004.png (464KB, 435x994px) Image search: [Google]
1494864569004.png
464KB, 435x994px
>>378371193
>One thing I really liked about Shadows of Valentia was being able to use all of my units on field until the last battle.

yeah. it was nice to have a use for all your units if you want it.
Just having a large bench of characters you never use is always somewhat disappointing
>>
>>378371193
>>378375581
except they fuck that over in postgame by limiting you to 10 units in dungeons. Haha, you wanted to play with more units once the two groups join up? Nope fuck off
>>
>>378374843
I'm a jugdralfag, I just think that both Tellius games are lacking in stuff that drag the whole experience down

I'd like to see a game that takes FE10's great engine and use it on a better game.
>>
File: 5rTd9qJ_d.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
5rTd9qJ_d.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>378374342
>>Remove Pair up/Dual Attack
>>Remove Dragon Vein
>>
After the unmitigated dumpster fire that was Fates, and how completely average Echoes was, I will refrain from getting too excited.
>>
>>378376180
to be fair, dragon's vein is kinda of Fates' thing because of Corrin and the royals, they could bring it back through a different name but I doubt they'll do that
>>
NO FUCKIN FORCED COUPLE, FUCK THE S-SUPPORT CRINGEFEST DIALOGUES
>>
>>378376180
Pair up is basically Rescue that helps the unit that is backpacking the lord. Pair up is just asking for 1 god unit to steamroll
Dual attack is okay, I just think Leadership stars/support bonuses are better
Dragon vein adds variety, and a new depth of tactics, but Revelations burnt me out on it, and I'd just like some normal maps like FE5-12
>>
>>378376390
>This thread is nothing but retarded Neogaf SJW bitting about waifus

Why don't you make your own FE? Oh wait, it's because it wouldn't sell shit.
>>
>>378375559
Erin/Fury goes back to Silesse, has kids with her lover, then dies to sickness. Tailtu makes it back to Freege, her daughter also mentions how she would protect them from Hida's torture and such. Lana mentions in a conversation with her brother that Aideen is still alive and is in a clinic or something. Bridget is Eyvel from Thracia 776 which takes place between the first and second gen. Lachesis went off to Leonster and has Nanna with Finn, but I do think her son is Beowolf's. Sylvia I actually don't remember if she lives or not, and Ayra most likely died too but her daughter likes to think she's not. I think that's everyone, sorry if I got something wrong but this is mostly off my memory.
>>
>>378321732

The Switch is region-free, so you can just order the Japanese version.
>>
>>378376818
It needs more balancing but Fates Pair-up is one of the best mechanics introduced to the series. It needs to stay since the AI abuses the fuck out of it and makes them competent late game. It also makes unit positioning the most important it's ever been.
>>
>>378377490
Only thing I'd really change is reducing the stat gains from defense further or outright removing them. Negating attack stance and blocking every 5th attack or whatever is already powerful, they didn't need to give Xander +5 speed or whatever the fuck too.
>>
>>378376835
How is this complaining anything about waifus you fucking retard
>>
>>378309968
>breathing life into our characters like never before.

Aside from support conversations, town dialogues, your house area in fates the only thing they can do is take this "village" approach where you see the characters and children behave in their off-time.

Such as training, cooking, cleaning, transporting, etc. Such novelty will wear off pretty quickly but I can see it and welcome it.

Yet personally what I give more of a rats ass about is content. I want to see something like of Tower of Valni, Lagdou Ruins, and Thabes Labyrinth. Aside from this create single player and team oriented Colosseum.

Bring back races and don't give us that token crap. Actually give us a nice selection to choose from.

Want to see more classes or unique classes brought into the mix. Nothing has really outshined swordsmaster for me. The Spartan class in echoes drew my attention but it was so lackluster it was disappointing.

Don't just make unique weapon bs like Falchion for humans. Make unique stones too.

For environment have unique units do unique things to them ffs. This cracked wall breaking nonsense depresses me. At least that one map in Fates with the traps was a nice addition. The other things in Fates didn't really draw my attention much.

So have axe users chop down trees Sword uses slash grass, lance users stab through shit. Have magic play a role like fire can burn forest down down causing damage to that forest area over time depending on the size of the forest. Allow for mountains to cause rockslides. Have weather terrains, etc. Literally create havoc with the maps and their environment.

Yet I don't expect a major change simply because its on consoles. Not even expect graphical changes. Hell I don't expect anything because those promises they spout can get no where near a tenth of my expectations.

Wish they would stick to saying what the content they will bring will be. Since all I expect from them at this point is "costumes" in a DLC format for easy cash.
>>
>>378377591
Removing them would make it pointless, giving Xander +5 speed doesn't even make him godly because he's still a slow fag. Giving him +7 Defense from Effie on the other hand, makes him pretty busted and he still gets wrecked on Chapter 27, fuck Ninjas
They should just nerf it a bit, make it like +3 or +4 increase in certain stats max at rank A/S
>>
>>378309968
For them to burn I don't know why this shit is so popular and has so many fucking replies, you're all like fucking termites coming out of the woodwork
>>
>>378375559
>>378376872
Not counting Kaga's Dream Scenario, it goes like:
Aideen stayed at a monastery in Tirnanog
>Ayra ?
>Lachesis ?
>Sylvia ?
>Erin/Fury goes back to Silesse, dies of sickness while waiting for Lewyn to return
>Tiltyu Goes to Manster after leaving Arthur back in Silesse, dies by Hilda's abuse
>Briggid is Eyvel
>>
Loss pretty boys and more swole motherfuckers like Ike and Hector
>>
>>378378040
Nah, that's gay, needs more guys like Leon and Niles.
>>
>>378377650
>waaaah muh waifus
>muh viring yes
Fuck off gaf
>>
>>378378036
>Lachesis stays at Leonster and has Nanna, dissappears sometime before Leif stays at Tahra
I think Ayra is the only mother who stayed at Belhalla for the Massacre
>>
>>378378146
Leon and Niles are nothing alike.
>>
File: image.jpg (539KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539KB, 1250x1250px
>>378378146
>Guys
Those two are boys, Ike is a man. (who happens to like other men.)
>>
>>378378705
>implying Ike likes men
He's into boipussy, not disgusting burly men.
>>
File: Sophie_BEST_GRILL.png (130KB, 280x563px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie_BEST_GRILL.png
130KB, 280x563px
>>378316421
Yeah, I got you, senpai. But you posted the wrong girl.
>>
Would /v/ like it if FE switch was rated Mature?
>>
File: Mothermillia.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mothermillia.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>378365685
>She's building a harem for him.

Implying her true intentions isn't to become the mother of a dozen mini corrins.
>>
>>378378146
Nah, that's gay, needs more guys like Forrest and Soleil
>>
>>378379490
fuck no, that would mean it either goes 1) full grimdark with shitloads of violence or 2) full dating sim with sex scenes, both of which suck ass
>>
>>378310226
Kids are probably gonna be in, they've polled extremely well in famitsu iirc. Powergamers like the ability to change their classes and optimize growth rates and shipperfags can't resist them.
>>
>>378379490
>Watching Sigurd getting burned alive
From the comfort of your own toilet

This is truly the future of gaming
>>
>>378379490
Fates already made it to CERO C which tends to get M over here. But turned out all it was that led to that was some My Room lines carrying some heavy innuendos.
>>
>>378365070
Wait is Forsyth actually gay for Python?
>>
File: 62743483_p38.jpg (103KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
62743483_p38.jpg
103KB, 640x854px
>>
File: 1495950272357.jpg (64KB, 612x654px) Image search: [Google]
1495950272357.jpg
64KB, 612x654px
>>378380969
>Wait is Forsyth actually gay for Python?

Did you not do their support or something?
>>
>>378382949
I've only gotten there c and b supports but none of those seem to be gay at all, it's just Rosyth telling Python not to be a lazy nigger
>>
>Get rid of child units
>Keep supports/marriage, but rework them so they feel natural as opposed to forced
>Keep Classic/Casual options
>Get rid of Phoenix Mode
>No Easy difficulty, only Normal and up
>If MU returns, actually allow the player to make decisions and dialogue options that can affect the story, determine the ending, change the way units feel about your MU, etc.

It really can't be that hard to pander to both old fans and new fans, can it?
>>
>>378385889
>Get rid of child units
They were really cool in FE4, and okay in Awakening. I only hated them in Fates. I would like to see them return only if there's a valid story reason.

>Keep supports/marriage, but rework them so they feel natural as opposed to forced
No, fuck marriage. It forces unnatural supports just to make sure shippingfags are happy. Unless child units return, marriage shouldn't exist outside of the ending slides.

>Keep Classic/Casual options
Replace Casual with a mode that gives the player more Turnwheel uses. Casual in it's current state is stupid and allows suicide tactics.

>If MU returns, actually allow the player to make decisions and dialogue options that can affect the story, determine the ending, change the way units feel about your MU, etc.
No. The MU having a lot of influence is one of the worst parts about Fates' story. If MU returns, they should barely impact the story, if at all. Make them like Robin during the first third of Awakening.
>>
>>378375424
Scrolls are gay and as long as you have anything close to grinding, weapons holding skills instead of scrolls are better.
>>
>>378385889
>>No Easy difficulty, only Normal and up
I think the last game to have an Easy was Path of Radiance, anon
>>
>>378388080
>he wants grind
whew lad
>>
It was fine in Gaiden, Echoes, and Sacred Stones. It's a bit of a pain in the ass in Awakening, and it's also fine in Fates.

Especially since you never actually need to grind to beat any of the games.
>>
>>378365070
wait is he gay? im pretty sure he's bro with python, you are imagining things
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.