[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im still mad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Im still mad
>>
I'm still happy.
>>
It's the shit tier humor that I'm dreading. Now that SEGA is convinced memes are the future.
>>
what is this
can i finally play as my oc squirtails the turtle-fox
>>
>>378300950
>It's the shit tier humor that I'm dreading. Now that SEGA is convinced memes are the future.
The humor has been garbage since Colors, so unless you expect things to suddenly improve dramatically, you can rest assured the humor will be shit tier.
>>
Bro i'm excited, but at the same time pissed that there are no echidnas and we will have to wait for mods to make a knuckles.
>>
I'm more pissed about the fact that they're shoehorning Classic Sonic in this game even though he's getting his own game the same year. Classic Sonic being in this game also means that Sonic Team are not confident at all about this game.
>>
>>378301043
We don't know how customisable it will be, but hopefully we will be able to make Coldsteel, at least.
>>
They tried to make good games and it doesn't work, so instead they pander to autistic Sonic fans.
>>
do not steal
>>
God damn I grew out of my liking Sonic phase After never playing anything past SA2 (I mean, why would I continue?)

But, I love customization in games and often buy games simply based on character creation. I was way too happy for this to be a thing and I fear what I may become.

Pic related: [My name] "the hedgehog" first google image

Ugh
>>
File: Nerd Rage 2017-05-19.jpg (191KB, 900x386px) Image search: [Google]
Nerd Rage 2017-05-19.jpg
191KB, 900x386px
LOL
>>
>>378300879
you're still a fag
>>
File: 1383251950664.gif (676KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1383251950664.gif
676KB, 500x375px
>looks like Generations but with significantly worse art direction and level design
>looks to be a majority shitty 2D with bad modern 3D game physics again
>Classic Sonic again for some reason
>Green Hill again for some reason
>both of these even though Sonic Mania is happening and will do both a million times better than this game
>the fucking Wisps again for some reason
>canon steel donut
>all this mediocrity after a notable break from Sonic games, first major multiplat Sonic since Generations

All I want at this point is a 3D game. That's it. Just have enough confidence to try to make a new game in 3D while putting out 2D games at the same time like in the past. That's all I ask.
Fucking kill me.
>>
>>378301197
No I'm expecting it to somehow get worse
>>
>>378301727
that sonichu is cute
>>
>>378301998
Ah, so you expect them to construct a new shit tier below the current one.
>>
>>378300879
Go to bed, Pat.
>>
>>378301629
>DELET THIS the hedgehog
>>
>>378301727
Whoa dude, you took the pupil a little too far on Sonichu's eye there.
>>
>>378300879
why
>>
>>378301932
Why don't they just make it all like SA2 already? Clearly that's the favorite gameplay for a 3D Sonic game
>>
>>378300879
The custom character thing is not actually inherently bad despite all of the stupid sonic cringe garbage that some people on this board like to ironically obsess over.

The biggest issues for the game so far are that classic Sonic does not seem to handle differently enough from Generations, that level shown looked really bad, and holy fuck what is wrong with the music

If this game just ends up being Generations 2 but with new zones that will not be good enough, and god forbid if the game actually is worse than Generations. Sonic Generations felt like a nice enough surprise that some of its flaws could be looked past. If they expect to just do the same sort of game again, right down to the weird Classic Sonic movement that was popularly criticized, well, that'd be dumb as fuck. It's actually been quite awhile since Generations at this point...
>>
>>378302048
Not him, but I can also see it happening.
>>
>>378300879
YOU FRICKEN FRICKS!
>>
>>378301932
>>378302215
the current Sonic Team is absolutely fucking frightened to go back to that play style I'm guessing. They either think they aren't worthy enough to pull it off and that they'll fuck it up, or the higher ups at Sega just don't want Sonic games in that direction anymore. Either way, your options are:

A. Eat this shit up like a mindless drone just because it's still Sonic at the end of the day
B. Just keep playing the old games and hope to dear god Sonic Team/Sega get their fucking heads out of their asses and go back to the adventure era style of gameplay again
>>
>>378302447
>and holy fuck what is wrong with the music
It's RETRO, just like the Sonic 4 music!
Didn't you like the quality RETRO-sounding Sonic 4 music?
>>
>>378300879
>I'm still mad over a game I'll never play anyway
>>
File: 1398151132233.jpg (94KB, 800x692px) Image search: [Google]
1398151132233.jpg
94KB, 800x692px
It has potential.
>>
>>378302712
I'm not asking for a specific playstyle, I just want them to have the confidence to not rely on pandering to nostalgia with classic Sonic/Green Hill/etc. and actually make a 3D game.
Even if it's just boost style but without the 2D sections, I'd be fine with that. At least it would show some confidence in that style of play and some level of commitment to making it enjoyable.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.