[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game channels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: YouTube-icon-full_color.png (13KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
YouTube-icon-full_color.png
13KB, 1024x721px
>make tens / hundreds of gaming videos by voice talking over footages
>channel gets popular
>start showing your actual face in newer videos

Why do they always end up doing that?
>>
>>378296954
Because they want to be famous in the real world too my man.
>>
>>378296954
Why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>378297256
There are many ways that this can be seen as bad. Go ahead, try, give just 3 examples. Surely you're smart enough.
>>
>>378297410
I do not think this is a bad thing.
>>
>>378296954
Why do you make posts on /v/ that aren't about video games?
>>
There's plenty of good channels that do this and don't go to face camming.

Cr1TiKaL and Huggbees haven't done cam as far as I know.

Oneyplays is bigger than ever, no cams

No cams for SBFP either
>>
>>378298529
When they get popular enough, they will. They always do.
>>
>>378296954
A face is recognizably human.
It creates a bond with that individual rather than just a disembodied voice.
Then they become their friend they play video games with instead of that voice.

God. Your charisma is pathetic you spoony bard
>>
>>378296954
Fans demand it.

Look at that faggot GradeAUnderA. They basically demanded he do a face reveal.
>>
seeing a a dude face after watching gaming videos without it ruins it for me
>>
I kind of understand some amount of why people do it. It kind of makes videos seem more personal sometimes. And it does, for whatever reason, pull in the casual crowd. I personally don't like throwing my ugly face around online, but I get why people who aren't hideous would be into it. I think maybe some aspect of it is that if it's a game that doesn't have a lot going on visually some expression and movement and whatnot going on in the video in the form of a cam might help. I always sort of assumed that's why Minecraft LPers do it, because visually Minecraft sometimes has so little going on, breaking it up with cam feed is a good idea if you want to add some interest.

There's also the whole push to make youtube personalities more recognizable in certain circles. It makes it easier to pick them out of a crowd at a con or otherwise. And I guess it would definitely help with that.

>>378298529
Super Best Friends have entire let's watches for bad movies and streams where half the screen is video of them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.