[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fuck you, I liked it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Batman-Arkham-Knight-1.jpg (524KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Arkham-Knight-1.jpg
524KB, 1500x1500px
can't deny the bosses were trash and the bat tank was overused
>>
>>378296150
The elements that carried over from the previous games, like the combat and predator sequences, were improved. But yeah, disappointing boss-fights, batmobile was forced too much, and story was uneven.
>>
Should have been more like origins, with the boss fights and less batmobile cramped down our throats.

Otherwise I liked it.

The DLC's were actually better than the main game imo.
>>
I loved AK too. 130 hours according to steam and I'd love to erase all of them to start over again.
>>
>>378296150
ME3 and, to a lesser extent, DA:I

I haven't tried Andromeda yet, though from what I've seen/heard they may have finally crossed the line for me.
>>
>>378296150

This game would've been GOAT TMNT if they had local co-op. The stages and missions were serviceable, but having bosses show up for a tag team in the middle of boss fights is awesome.
>>
>>378296150
What bosses? Did you play the game?
>>
>>378296150
Arkham Origins

It was City (which was good) with pretty good writing. What's not to like aside from the stupid tweaks to combat and some poor optimization?
>>
File: heroes-of-might-and-magic-iv_1.jpg (158KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
heroes-of-might-and-magic-iv_1.jpg
158KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>378296150
Get on my level, I liked the tank parts
>>
>>378297767
Joker again, and batman being a little bit too much of an annoying cunt. It just feels like a game that didn't need to be made.
>>
Brink

Fuck you, the guns were good, the class system was grest, different body types were neat, actually fucking with the enviorement by bulding and destroying shit was fun and I loved its setting.
>>
>>378296150

ITT:FUCK YOU I HAVE SHIT TASTE AND I'M PROUD
>>
>>378298356
same, it was my first and I really enjoyed it
>>
In addition Arkham Asylum, and City. I know the combat is basic, but I fucking loved the predator sections.
>>
File: Watch-Dogs-2-cover.jpg (261KB, 945x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Watch-Dogs-2-cover.jpg
261KB, 945x1051px
This
>>
>>378296150
I remember thinking that the glitchy purple and green textures in the late game symbolizing the Joker taking over Bruce's mind were cool but a bit much, since they started impacting the gameplay and world traversing.

Then I realized it was just my graphics card dying.
>>
>>378298902
My opinion is an objective fact but yours isn't because reasons: the post
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.