[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is fishing in video games so fucking comfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: fishing.png (820KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
fishing.png
820KB, 1024x535px
Why is fishing in video games so fucking comfy?
>>
>>378290817
Probably because you're a loser with a shitty life.
>>
>>378290817
It rewards patience. Like watching paint dry but you get 10 bucks afterwards.
>>
>>378290817
Because fishing is comfy.
>>
Nigga did you really just repost this? Wow
>>
>>378291464
the guy just REALLY likes fishing in video games and thinks it's comfy and wants to have a 500+ reply thread about it lmao

can you blame the tyke for trying?
>>
>>378290817
fishing in real life is alot more comfy
>>
File: IMG_7016.jpg (214KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7016.jpg
214KB, 625x1000px
>>378290817
No idea but it's great.
>>
Fishing in BotW is the comfiest I just use bombs LOL
>>
Fishing in Terraria is God-tier comfy.
>huddling yourself in a dirt cube over a lake during rain, as slimes hope mindlessly and flying fish try to break in
>>
File: file.png (292KB, 580x349px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
292KB, 580x349px
>>378290817
Because not everyone does it
>>
>>378290817
Is there an actual fishing game that's good? Or is fishing in video games only good when it's a mini-game in another video game?
>>
>>378290817
Because you don't run the risk of falling in the ocean and drowning, or when you catch fish you don't have to actually touch their weird mouths when you pull the hook out.
>>
>>378290817
Her sister is cuter.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3f-v4dbGIc
>>
>>378290817
Wish BotW had regular fishing in addition to just bombing/electrocuting/grabbing the fish.
>>
>>378293639
>wahhh i have to get my hands dirty
fucking nu-male beta fag that's the best part about fishing
>>
>when you fish in nier and the character leans on their holographic stand

now thats comfy
>>
>>378290817
Fishing Resort on the wii is the best fucking fishing game.

The games theme is you're on vacation on a fishing island with a bunch of areas, like a swamp, beach etc. Everything you catch is deposited in the islands aquarium which you run. You can catch little tropical fish at the beach, or take a boat out and go trawling for giant squid and shark. There are secret leviathan style ancient monster size sea creatures to catch. And you can custom your dude and take photos all over the island of shit.

I swear it's the fucking coziest game I've ever played. I'm not even big on fishing games, but it really fucking got me playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StYECr9nmaM

And it's like five bucks online.
>>
>>378290817
I always wanted to play the Wii Sports Motion+ game that had fishing.
Fug. Any good current gen fishing games? The only fishing my family knows is getting sardines at the pier.
>>
>>378295195
>no fishing game for Wii U
it hurts just a little
>>
>>378292267
I really like this image. Do you mind if I save it?
>>
>>378295707
Just pirate it dude.
>>
I have no idea, but I love it. I can't stand fishing IRL, but fuck me if I haven't spent at least 50+ hours fishing in WoW over the years. Then you have games like Animal Crossing or Stardew Valley.
>>
>>378295831
I like fishing IRL but I'm deathly afraid of getting hooked.
>>
>>378295902
You pretty much have to not be paying any attention for that to happen. Just be patient and do things slowly and you can't possibly make any mistakes.
>>
>>378296075
Hooked by fishing buddies, I mean.
>>
>>378293639
>pull the hook out
>Not using the fish you just caught as bait for even bigger catches
Waste of bait, to be honest
>>
>fishing mini game
>has a huge variety of fish available
>have their own stats and size catagories
>you can cook the fish
>you can also keep them and put them in a aquarium back at your home
>>
>>378290817
i thought the mini games in ff15 would help but holy shit they suck too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.