[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nick Arcade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Admit it, you always wanted to be on this show.
You even had your own strategy for the game.
>>
I think that's a little before most of current /v/'s time.
You are right, I did want to be on it as a kid, though.
>>
GET THE COIN NADINE
GET THE FUCKING COIN NADINE
>>
>>378289103
RIP based anons who streamed 90s nick shows every Saturday
>>
I wanted to be on a lot of the Nick shows. Too bad I didnt live in orlando or where ever the fuck they filmed these things.
>>
File: 1339723443279.jpg (56KB, 460x342px) Image search: [Google]
1339723443279.jpg
56KB, 460x342px
>>378289103
>>
Does anyone remember the name of the video that shows all the retarded shit from the show? I'm trying to find it on Youtube.
>>
i wanted to be on that show, i admit it

i also wanted to win that $2000 bedroom makeover contest so I could have an arcade or pinball machine in my bedroom
>>
>>378291208
You're thinking of "What the hell is wrong with Nick Arcade."
Got taken down by Viacom under copyright, now were stuck with some shithead dubbing over the footage and screaming like a stupid nigger.
>>
>>378291759
Fucking jews, man. That explains why I couldn't find it though.
>>
>>378289103
I desperately wanted to be on Legends of the Hidden Temple.
Bummer to find out it was all rigged.
>>
>>378291059
What's stopping you?

As long as it's not the OP and you're quiet about it, drop a link and have fun.
>>
I still remember that episode where they played the Sonic 2 Beta and the girl sucked ass at it.
http://youtu.be/0W-fB9cF810
>>
THIS ROCK IS READY TO ROLL
>>
>>378289103
Honestly, I wanted to be on GUTS. But I was more physically active before the accident...
>>
>>378292883
Putting in a lot of Legends too since Arcade's pretty much gone from YouTube.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>378293279
Was Jon in the wrong not telling Arin how to play?
>>
>>378293440
>being a retard who can't figure out the controls to ANY game by just pushing the fucking buttons

Literally I don't understand how people can't just push the buttons and figure out how to play from that.
>>
>>378293440
No.
>>
>>378292052
GET THE PEPPERONI
GET THE PEPPERONI
OH SHE GOT IN THE ROOM WITH THE PEPPERONI
>>
>>378294105
I don't get your reference.
>>
The Children's Museum in my hometown had one of those sort of games. I knew they were terrible from experience so I never wanted to go.
>>
>>378293440
>plays a video game
>doesn't read the included manual

They're both mega retards
>>
>>378289103
They were always so bad at the games it drove me fucking insane as a child
>>
File: bulborb.png (289KB, 415x357px) Image search: [Google]
bulborb.png
289KB, 415x357px
>>378292052
>Bummer to find out it was all rigged.
I fucking refuse to believe this. How did they rig it?
>>
File: don't go.webm (374KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
don't go.webm
374KB, 640x360px
>>378289103
YES AND IT STILL EATS ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>378295185
something about in rehearsel they would do the puzzles in different conditions. like the idol was facing them instead of turned away towards the camera

there were other things but i cant remember atm. it was all set up to make them fail so only the most adaptive contestants won
>>
>>378292997
didn't realize dragonforce was tapped to do nick arcade
>>
>>378295534
That's not exactly rigged but still kind of shitty.

It would explain why people always fucked up at the Shrine of the Silver Monkey.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.