[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games where I can be a quitter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What are some games where I can be a quitter?
>>
life
>>
Petscop is being done by a /v/irgin, isn't it? If you're here, speed it up you fuck.
>>
File: tea girl.png (1MB, 1339x1056px) Image search: [Google]
tea girl.png
1MB, 1339x1056px
It was a spooky coincidence how part 9 came out the very next day after the Nightmind video.
>>
>>378283190
>implying it wasn't planned
Nightmind is a shill
>>
>>378284665
Maybe, he really gushed over it and that's not the kind of thing he typically does.

I went and watched all 8 parts (and then 9 the next day) and wasn't blown away. It's interesting and all, and I like how hard the dev tried to make a unity game look like a PS1 game. But it's moving really slowly, to be frank.
>>
>>378284852
I'm hoping that the creator went balls deep and made this on a Net Yaroze. That being said, I can't wait. Spoopy games are nothing new, but I like what petscop is doing right now with the timeloops being a thing.
>>
>>378284852
Yeah.
Don't get me wrong, I agree that he nailed the PS1 visual aesthetic, though it is getting way too tedious.
Its a shame that he didn't make a downloadable playable version of the game. The whole thing would've been cooler as an interactive ARG.
>>
>>378285041
The part I don't get is how supposedly it's two people investigating the game, not just one.

Like the video where he's referring to some specific viewer checking it out with him. ie, "Maybe when you get back, we could check this out together."
Who is he talking to?

The part where he's censoring bits of the game that he feels he can't show the viewer are also a really weird decision. Yeah, it makes you curious as to what was so bad he can't show it to you, but I feel like there could have been a more subtle way to do that.

I dunno. I guess we'll have to wait until some kind of reveal.
>>
>>378285292
>Like the video where he's referring to some specific viewer checking it out with him. ie, "Maybe when you get back, we could check this out together."
>Who is he talking to?
apparently he got the game from a friend or something, i might be wrong, i'm pretty sure the reason he's talking to someone is so the series has an excuse to be on youtube, he couldn't show his friend any other way so he uploaded it onto youtube for them to watch.
>The part where he's censoring bits of the game that he feels he can't show the viewer are also a really weird decision
it could be that it was just something that could get the video taken down, and they chose to censor it
but i've talked to a friend and out theory is that the game actually contained details/pictures of the guy playing the game or his life or something, and now he knows weird shit is happening but doesn't want people to know
>>
>>378285557
A lot of people speculate that a kid's corpse came out of the present. Remember earlier when he looked at the grave of the child and it said "Mike was a gift"?
>>
Fuck the spooky shit, go back to the room on the far left of the normal shit and figure out how to get that fucking pet. That's the shit that drives me up the wall the most.
>>
Are the videos worth watching?
>>
>>378285947
If you have an hour to kill, yeah. They're pretty well done for a fake LP of a 'haunted' game.
>>
>>378285851
fuck, that makes a lot of sense now.
>>
>>378285851
The thing that bugs me about that theory is that the let's player doesn't really react much when censored objects appear on screen.
He doesn't react with disgust or anything like how you would expect him to if a photo of a corpse randomly popped up on screen. I can't think of what else it would logically be though.
>>
>>378287771
He could just be silently disgusted with it. He doesn't need to ham it up for the sake of the camera. Makes it come off as more genuine with small "flaws" like that.
>>
>>378287989
That's a fair point I guess.
Did he even say anything at all when the first censored object in the bedroom showed up? I don't remember him even saying anything or acknowledging it.
>>
>>378288148
I'm pretty sure he commented on one of them when it first showed up, saying "There's a thing in here that I found that is disgusting and I can't show it on youtube, so I'm going to censor it up".
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.