[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Xbox One vs. Xbox 360 Which console is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: xbox-xbox.jpg (22KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-xbox.jpg
22KB, 620x350px
>Xbox One vs. Xbox 360

Which console is better?
>>
>>378281781
One of these has a complete library and the other doesn't.
One of these was developed as the main platform and the other is relatively underpowered
One of these has gold sharing and the other doesn't
One of these has a better controller than the other
One of these you can pirate the shit out of everything including thousands of dollars of DLC
>>
>>378281995
So Xbone wins.
>>
>>378281781
The bone is better built has the 360s best games and is so cheap they are giving them away in cereal boxes.
>>
>>378281781
I don't know. Don't have one yet.
>>
If they get 90% of the 360s library on it, it will technicalyl be better than the 360 by acount of having 2 libraries of games. But on their own, per generation, the 360 was much better. Better controller, xbox live was better, and games were just better back then compared to now.
>>
>>378281781
Xbox 360 was the PS4 of its generation
>>
>>378284464
>Better controller

This is false. The Xbox One controller has so many objective pros over the 360 controller.

>Customizable and is available in many different colors and styles
>Better D-pad
>Better analog sticks with textured grip
>The 2016+ models have Bluetooth
>Over the air updates, so you don't have to connect your controller
>Longer battery life
>Rumble motors built into the triggers
>No screw holes to worry about while you're holding the controller

The Xbox One controller is arguably the best controller out right now.
>>
>>378285976
This is false. The Xbox 360 had a great lineup of games for the first few years of its life while the PS4 didn't have shit until Bloodborne, and even after Bloodborne came out, it had no other worthwhile exclusive that whole entire year.
>>
>>378286403
All of those are optional or side features that dont define a controller

I have my 2009 controller that came with my mw2 bundle and besides a little stick drift, i still prefer it to my xb1 controller. I like every component more except arguably the triggers
>>
>>378281781
Xbox 360 had the best Halo game in the series, Halo 3, Xbox One had one of the worst, Halo 5.
>>
>>378281781
The Xbox One can't even compete with the PS4. Xbox 360 could compete with PS3. Therefore, Xbox 360 wins.
>>
I never even got Gold on the 360 that I still play.
Other than Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 3, the One hasn't had any games that make me care enough to buy one.
I play casually so I've got like 20 games at any given time I haven't beat.
Fuck I still need to finish LA Noir.

Fuck richfags.
>>
>>378286536
This, and the 360 unlike the ps4 had nothing by its 3rd year, meanwhile the ps4 pumps out gold.

So like always Sony waits a long damn time after release to give good games, whereas Xbox waits a while after release to stop putting out games.

>you are now remembering that the xbox 360 released Kinect then stopped putting out ANY games for the next 3 years.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.