[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw listend to /v/irgins give me my money back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: pobrane.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>tfw listend to /v/irgins

give me my money back
>>
>>378279654
>Needing to fit in so you listen to /v/
Fuck no, you deserve to have your cash taken from you. Also it's free weekend so you had like 3 days to decided if you wanted to purchase, assuming you just bought it. Either way you're a dumb ass who doesn't manage her money well.
>>
>>378279654
I bought it at launch, played maybe 50 hours and only actually enjoyed the first 10 or so. I want my money back too, even if I came back reddit social justice spergs are the only thing left of the population.
>>
OW is much too popular to be recommended by the contrarians here, go bait somewhere else.
>>
>>378279654
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>378279654
>falling for the waifu meme
neo /v/ is full of virgin weebs who unironically crave 2d female characters.
You have to be a complete moron to follow any advice from this cuckfiesta.
>>
>>378279654
>Believing /v/
Great life choices.
>>
>listening to /v/ in the current year
you're the retard
you should just be cynical about everything like /v/ used to be before tumblr and leddit invaded.
>>
>>378279654
Game is absolute SHIT
>>
File: 1493436996194.png (126KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493436996194.png
126KB, 500x281px
>>378279654
>free weekend
>bought the game
lmao
>>
>skip the game at launch
>friend keeps pressuring me to buy it
>finally cave in November
>enjoy it with friends for about a month
>fucking everyone I know drops it except to play a couple of games per event
I almost saved my money. It's okay as a conversation starter but I'm starting to really miss TF2.
>>
i seriously dont get how anyone can enjoy this game. im pretty sure i played for less time than it took me to actually install. what about this game is actually fun?
>>
>>378279654
>tfw listend to /v/irgins
Are you kidding? No one here likes this game and that's coming from someone who likes this game. You have no excuse to complain when you decided to buy a game of your own volition and are now just butthurt because you just got a game that's been out for over a year and paid for it DURING a free weekend and noticed that you or your teamates had no idea how to collectively play the game.
>>
>same 3 /v/irgins shilling their waifu shitty shooter the whole year.
>a thread a day every day
>game goes on free weekend
>all threads talking about how this game is complete trash
Really makes you think
>>
>>378281181
It was the same for me
>anon why dont you buy overwatch so we can play together?
>come on bro you should get overwatch
>get overwatch yet?
>this was last november and only played with him for the first time yesterday
Never again the cunt.
>>
Should have bought Siege. Hopefully this new update helps fix shit.
>>
>4 minutes into matchmaking
>finally join a server
>it's skirmish
>4 minutes later, finally join another server
>I'm just filling in a RQer at the very final seconds of the match - don't even have the time to fire a shot
>Everyone leaves at the results screen
>Next round - waiting for players
>After 4 minutes, people start leaving
>room disbanded, back to the main menu
>rinse repeat
I wish I could like this game.
>>
>>378281679
siege is soo good, I don't understand why it isn't popular.
>>
File: 1494211234634m.jpg (67KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
1494211234634m.jpg
67KB, 1024x783px
>work friends all play this game
>"come on anon, its fun!"
>"no it isn't, you cunts."
>"lol, oh anon"
I don't know how I have friends half the time.
>>
>>378279654
If you listened to the majority of /v/ you'd stay as far away from overwatch as possible.
Too bad most of /v/ is 100% contrarian and forgot how to have fun.
>>
>>378282503
>you are contrarian if you dislike a game I like
I really hate this meme.
>>
>>378282158
Cause it isn't built for retards.
>>
>>378281679
Did the updates start dropping yet?
300 hours in and the connection issues got too bad for me to stand them anymore, but i kinda miss it.
>>
File: 1450829157337.jpg (12KB, 137x264px) Image search: [Google]
1450829157337.jpg
12KB, 137x264px
>Decided to play a couple matches for the free weekend
>Not that great in mulitplayer games
>Add fuel to the fire computer is a toaster that makes everything look like a pixilated mess and occasionally lags
>2nd match I play with real people I team wipe as Reinhardt and get play of the game
It's probably just because the free weekend brought a huge wave of newbies and literal children, but god damn If I don't like this instant gratification.
>>
>>378279654
Muh dick. Look what I just unlocked
>>
>>378279654
Just main symmetra it's all I do now in competitive and listen to the sweet sound of people getting pissed,
>>
>>378285192
d.va looks like an ugly 50s whore, I hate it.
>>
>>378285192
>>
Paladins is free and the same thing. Not that you should spend time on either.
>>
>>378285320
You can come out, It's okay. we all know you are a fag
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.