[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little over an hour in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Tell me the gameplay gets good. It feels like a generic stealth game so far with great visuals and voice acting.
>>
>>378276780
It's not bad. Not great either. Very average.
>>
>>378276780
That's the entire game kiddo.
>>
Gameplay is definitely the worst part. It always stays kinda shit. Story gets pretty good though, I guess.
>>
>>378276780
I found the gameplay good since it felt like every shot counted and the guns had proper weight to them. I was on survival though. Other than that it's typical stealth.
>>
>>378276996

I should have known when a huge fedorafag i know said it's the greatest video game experience of his life.
>>
The first couple hours are really really bad. But it gets better once you get to Bills town. A lot of people are turned off of the game in the beginning, it's plagued by terrible gameplay and pacing.
>>
>>378277516
>its got terrible gameplay
>and terrible pacing
>but you should still play it
It never gets better.
>>
>>378277938
Terrible gameplay and pacing only in the beginning I meant. It's a shitty tutorial and super linear.
>>
I still enjoy it but I found it actually became less enjoyable on the harder difficulties. Not because it was hard but because it forced you to mostly just play stealth which is boring. Higher difficulty modes starve you of craft materials which is like the only shallow mechanic they added to the combat. So taking it away makes for a very dull experience.
>>
Once you get out of the city (As in, once you get to the sewers) it gets alright but you will always feel that stress of never using ammo because you have no clue when the hell the next encounter will require you to use a bunch of items you gathered and will be stuck choking everyone out. You will always be left wondering why in the world everyone hyped it as much as they did.

>>378279078
Yeah, I played on Survivor for my first playthrough just for kicks and it was stressful all the time because the ammo drops are almost nonexistent, you die in like three gunshots, and encounters are made in such a way that you will just revert checkpoints to save arrows that break or molotovs that don't kill 3+ people. You can't use Shivs on Clickers and they must be used on Shiv doors because there's only just enough materials for the doors unless you do the duplication glitch.

Basically, if you are going to play it just play it on anything under Survivor because otherwise you only get to use guns like three times and are always left with only 10ish shots for every gun you own.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.