[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Play this game or skip it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: The_Witcher_EU_box[1].jpg (463KB, 1280x1719px) Image search: [Google]
The_Witcher_EU_box[1].jpg
463KB, 1280x1719px
Play this game or skip it?
>>
Skip, it's literally rebbit: the game

and part 2 and 3 are even worse
>>
>>378274969
>rebbit: the game

What does this mean?
>>
Skip. The gameplay is tedious as fuck
>>
>>378274886
Are you playing it in english? If yes, skip it. Hell, skip the entire series. It's not meant to be played in english. Besides english dub is horrible in this series.
>>
>>378274886
Classic pleb filter game
>>
>tfw you fucked your character so bad you cant proceed

fug
>>
>>378276787
The Enhanced edition ruined the only two characters with good VA, the retarded brickmaker and the vodyanoi priest.
And by good I mean so bad it's actualy perfect.

>>378274886
Play the fucking game.
It impressed me so much I went and imported the books, even though they weren't available on my language, but that was 17yo me.

Just bear in mind it's not an action game with RPG elements. It's more of a cRPG.
>>
only one worth skipping is 2
>>
File: bioware my face is tired.jpg (155KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
bioware my face is tired.jpg
155KB, 2048x1152px
>>378274886
Play. It's got a pretty decent story if you can get past the timing combat/different attack styles thing and the dated graphics. Gives some nice background info on the series
>>
>>378274886
play it on hard so that the potions are actually useful.

magic is still useless outside of ard though.
>>
>>378274886
Play it dude, just don't treat it like an old game and play it for what it is. You'll definitely enjoy it
>>
>>378277997
>play it on hard so that the potions are actually useful.
This is good advice, as long as you're aware that the alchemy in this game is amazing and you should invest heavily on it.

You DEFINITELY need to invest on yout intelligence tree early on to unlock some alchemy options and buy every alchemy book you can afford.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.