[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that this is garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: BreathoftheWild.jpg (124KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
BreathoftheWild.jpg
124KB, 250x350px
Can we all agree that this is garbage?
>>
>>378274821
No
>>
>>378274821
It's great but not the solid 10/10 drones make it out to be
>>
BAIT ALERT:

The OP of this thread contains deliberately inflammatory language designed to incited irrational anger and frustration. Ignore for your mental health.
>>
>>378274821
It's probably the most enjoyment /v/irgins have honestly gotten out of a game in years. Even /v/ can't deny how good it was.
>>
>>378274821
This but the opposite
>>
>>378274821

It's a solid 8/10 that drops to a 6/10 on a repeat playthrough.
>>
>>378274821
yes, it's skyrim but 6 years late howerer it has nintendo sticker so it will instantly shoot down nostalgia neurones in nint0ddlers brain so he can't give game less than 9.5/10.
>>
File: tumblr_onniq4yDsN1trwfu2o1_1280.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onniq4yDsN1trwfu2o1_1280.png
1MB, 900x1200px
it's garbage that you can't date the cute boys in the game.
>>
People are still butthurt about review scores of all things.

I personally think it's a fine game.
>>
>>378274821
It's not garbage but it has a lot of flaws which have been frustratingly ignored by most reviewers, and the console warriors..
>>
>>378274821

Not garbage, just not fully realized. The overworld is all there, now bring the rest of the Zelda formula up to speed.
>>
>>378277108
This desu
I legitimately want them to reuse what they've built and NOT start from fucking scratch this time
What we have is good, but lacking overall
>>
>>378275697
It's just /v/'s dislike of anything that's too popular or critically acclaimed.

Remember in 2015 when the board was absolutely shitting itself after Witcher 3's release? Same shit here, just a different day.
>>
>>378277108
>now bring the rest of the Zelda formula up to speed

The entire point was to throw the formula in the trash, and I'm glad they did it. "Muh dungeons" was the entire reason Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword had shitty overworlds.
>>
>>378274821
>I'm didn't buy a switch, please tell me BotW is garbage so I don't feel left out
>>
>>378274821
>Can we all agree

No, never
>>
Can we all agree that you're going to squirm like a little bitch while I choke the life out of you and probably shit all over the place?
>>
>>378274821
gr8 hottake m8

it's the best zelda in ages, a solid 8.5, maybe 9, if you're not buying into nostalgia

but the truth is zelda has been meh for a decade plus so the first creative entry in ages is of course gonna be exhalted
>>
It's a good new starting point for the series, but they need to do shit like

-include classic dungeons hidden in the overworld beyond divine beasts. you can still have item theming by making enemies drop those items in the dungeon itself.

-more enemies in general, redeads, iron knuckles, wallmasters, dodongos, poes.

-more themed environments in the overworld. how about a spooky cemetery? or a river with a miniboss in it? having hinox and lynels dotted around the overworld is a decent idea, but it would be more memorable if certain locales had special, unique enemies. the dragons function in this way slightly, but the creatures you find should be more dynamic in their actions

-beef up the sidequests. some culminate in actual arcs or events, but it's still not up to majora's mask standards
>>
I really dig how they made the dungeons optional, but I think they could take it a bit further. Some dungeons could have a completely optional sidequest needed to open it, maybe it could be like Wind Waker where a friendly NPC has some macguffin needed to open it, and some could just be sitting out in the open with no prerequisites, like the first couple in the first Zelda game.

Maybe that's how they'll telegraph progression. The dungeons that are easiest to enter are also the easiest to solve. Like in Zelda I
>>
>>378274821
Not garbage.

Overrated, sure.
>>
File: 1460077529151.jpg (41KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
1460077529151.jpg
41KB, 640x366px
>>378274821
SJW DETECTED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>378274821
Nope. fuck off OP.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.