[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: snap_back_to_reality.png (115KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
snap_back_to_reality.png
115KB, 500x229px
Your thoughts?
>>
He's right.
>>
File: 2235.jpg (116KB, 276x420px) Image search: [Google]
2235.jpg
116KB, 276x420px
Fuck you kid!
>>
But it makes me feel good
>>
FFTA2 is better in every single way possible.
>>
>>378273762
there's a difference between playing games and literally being in one.
>>
Marche is super cute. I dunno, I just want to fug him.
>>
Shit game.
>>
>>378273762
If it was Donnel, who's dieing of a terminal illness, telling everyone that you can't live in a fantasy land forever that would mean something. Marche has nothing wrong with him, he even makes a couple friends on his first day at a new school mid semester, and in fact his only "flaw" to lower his quality of life is that he has to deal with his shitty dieing brother. So when he tells you that your problems aren't a big deal and you have to face them head on he's kind of the biggest asshole in the room.

And it doesn't help that his plan was to destroy the world (of Ivalice) on the off chance that he would get back to the original instead of just killing everyone forever.
>>
The problem with escapism is that running from the stresses of life indefinitely causes more of them to pile up, which makes you more inclined to try to escape, which leads to a vicious cycle where you get nothing done and your real life goes to shit.

If you got transported to another world entirely it would be a complete non issue. It would have been perfectly fine if the party innately suffered somehow from being in Ivalice, or if they could travel back and forth freely but started to neglect the "real" world, but that's not the case.
>>
>>378273762
If it weren't for staying in my room and playing video games/being on the internet, I would have already killed myself before I turned 20.
>>
He's about an 8
>>
>>378274950
donnel wasnt dying from anything other than being a little bitch. and marche has plenty wrong with him. hes been a neglected child since his brother came into his life. and yet and still hes rolling with the punches. coming from someone who deals with the shit he cannot change does put him in sort of light, but everyone was too busy with their bullshit(as per usual) that they pretty much wrote him off, or straight up betrayed him, so he pretty much said fuck it, im dragging these clown back to reality. and the world wanted him to comply with its bullshit or die, and he wasnt having any of that

>>378275587

the book was eating their life force, thats why it wanted them to stay. thats why it kept throwing shit at mewt to keep him complacent
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.