[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is bisu wearing make up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bisu.jpg (173KB, 1066x836px) Image search: [Google]
bisu.jpg
173KB, 1066x836px
why is bisu wearing make up?
>>
>>378261508

makes him look better.

just imagine how bad those blemishes are on the sides of his nose without foundation.
>>
>>378261508
They're on TV they need to wear make-up
>>
>>378261508
Whens the next gsl?
>>
Who is that helmet-haired fag and why should I care
>>
>>378261508
literally all competitive games that are broadcasted with a production team have the players weak makeup, they even had a name for the girls who do that, forgot it
>>
shine is a god
>>
>>378261692
This. Everybody you see on TV is caked in makeup, male or female. You look like a greasy fuck without it.
>>
File: broodwar lords.jpg (61KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
broodwar lords.jpg
61KB, 600x316px
kill fuck marry
>>
>>378262412
Kill Jaedong, marry Flash, fuck Bisu
>>
>>378262412
did they discuss haircuts before the event?
>>
File: bisu.jpg (12KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
bisu.jpg
12KB, 253x253px
I didn't even watch the ASL today because I knew it would be soul crushing.

I hope Flash can save us from zvz cancer.
>>
>>378262412
Kill Flash because Flash is God and therefore cannot die, so we keep all three of them

Fuck Bisu and marry Jaedong
>>
File: d2iAE.jpg (595KB, 2151x1607px) Image search: [Google]
d2iAE.jpg
595KB, 2151x1607px
Fuck Marry Kill
>>
>>378264129
are you saying you dont like seeing joe schmo shine crush the fagboi 'pro players'? he ran down to the audience and hugged his grandma after beating bisu
>>
>>378264392
Yes. I like starcraft so I think it would make a much better story if the guys who dedicate their lives to starcraft out of passion for the game end up being victorious. The talented, well-adjusted normalfag with a wife and children and little time for practice is the last person I want to win.

Also have you even watched zvz? It's the worst matchup by FAR.
>>
Because he's a subhuman faggot gook zipperhead chink. He obviously dyes/bleaches his hair too like most gooks.
>>
>>378265551
The man is a retired brood war player who makes a living obsing. He is starcraft. He doesn't have time to be as mechanically skilled so he makes up for it with entertaining strategies.
>>
>>378265551
>much better story if the guys who dedicate their lives to starcraft out of passion for the game end up being victorious.

>Shine is a tourneyfag
>is also an observer
>probably raises his family off starcraft money
>the money he wins here is probably going to go to making his homelife better

Stay salty, the dude's about as much in love with starcraft as you can get. You can't formulate mindgames like his, against the cream of the crop professionals especially, if you aren't all about the game.
>>
>>378261508
cause thats the kinda shit you fucks do
>>
>>378264129
>>378262412
>>378261508
>watch asl
>they all have the same haircut
>cut to audience
>they all have the same haircut
>cut to adverts
>literally ALL the men have the same haircut

what the fuck is this shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.