[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: the_witcher_3_wild_hun.jpg (150KB, 900x531px) Image search: [Google]
the_witcher_3_wild_hun.jpg
150KB, 900x531px
This game restored my faith in video games. Easily the best western games I've ever played and certainly the best in the last 5 years. I can't wait for more stuff.
>>
>>378259785
Combat was simplistic, among other things, fundamentally it's heart is in the wrong place.
>>
>>378259785
>I can't wait for more stuff.

I just picture an enormous fat baby eating up everything and anything put in front of them yet still crying and complaining all along the way. Just consuming. Your a consumer. Your thoughts don't matter and anything you say or do will vanish once you are gone.

lol
>>
>>378260114
Early combat was ok, but you get overpowered soon
>>
inb4 the pasta
>>
>>378260932
that's a pretty infantile view of economics

OP can only consume because the world has deemed that he is valuable enough in some way to afford purchasing it

capitalism is an exchange of services, not just consuming from some magical bottomless bag of treats
>>
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the best game ever made. No this is not baiting, shilling, marketing or whatever you wanna call it. You need to understand that humans evolve through time. Art evolve, music evolve, movies evolve, humans evolve and so games do. No, your Ocarina Of Time is not better than Horizon: Zero Dawn. No, your Deus Ex is not better than Persona 5. Still no, your The Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines is not better than Skyrim. Things change, they evolve. A game released 15-20 years ago it's not better than a modern game. You think that but it's just nostalgia and emotions. I too used to believe that The Legend Of Dragoon was the best game ever but at some point I had to face this thing: modern games are better. I love The Legend Of Dragoon and will always have a special place in my heart but cannot compete with the likes of, lets say, The Last Of Us. I understand that and I accept that and so should you. The "old games" are better is just a meme being reinforced by nostalgia and by the fact that you just can't let it go. I know that, deep inside you, you know all this already. But you have your position to maintain. That feeling of being different than the others. Dislike these games or not, you have to accept that TLOU, TW3, P5, HZD and BOTW are the pinnacle of gaming history. It is time, anon. Time to let the past go. Just keep all those memories and feelings in your heart and move forward or you will never be able to enjoy new games. Remember that old is obsolete. New is the future. We can only go forward.
>>
>>378259785
just wait when you finish it and you won't enjoy anything else anymore

i'm just listening to the OST over and over again days in days out
>>
>>378261401
Valuable enough to snatch up those 5$ humble bundles and -50% steam sales till his library of games is in the quadruple digests? Great, then he is also valuable enough to synthesize some meager semblance of a thought on the quality of his purchases and run to the nearest forum and tell everyone how much better they would all be if they did things his way. What a gem, he is.
>>
>>378259785
But it isn't western, anon.
>>
>>378262042
>digests
maybe you should try consuming some education
>>
File: 1493446903471.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493446903471.gif
948KB, 200x200px
I'm glad you liked it too OP, but don't ever mention liking a game here.
>>
>>378262178
Yeah, I never finished high-school. Didn't need it to become an entrepreneur making 6 figures every quarter. That includes creating media content for your fat faces. You're welcome and happy binging. Just means more for me.
>>
>>378261658

Witcher 3 is shit.
>>
File: 1479560989779.png (96KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479560989779.png
96KB, 420x420px
>>378262147
>>
>>378262639
/thread
>>
>>378259785
>Easily the best western games
Does this mean you have comparable eastern games to share?
>>
Same OP, I'm playing Witcher 2 right now.
Very fun, but the difficulty feels frustrating sometimes and my deaths often feel cheap.
>>
>>378261401
Good point. Never looked at it that way. Stil, OP is a cunt for having an opinion.

lol
>>
>>378259785
Interactive movie ≠ Video game.
>>
>>378261401
are you saying babies have thoughts on economics?
>>
>>378262147
explain
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 130x190px
I don't know what to do /v/
I've been staring at this icon for weeks. I don't want to play it I just want to skip to witcher 3. But my dad read all the books and played all the games and he'll physically beat me if I skip to 3. Wut do?
>>
>an actual thread about videogames
>it's another "everything sucks forever, am i cool now my fellow /v/dditors?" episode
why do i keep coming back to this place
>>
>>378263916
If you can get past the bad hitboxes, the main story is better than 3
>>
>>378263593
jewish ones
>>
File: Nf2Gta1.jpg (985KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
Nf2Gta1.jpg
985KB, 2988x5312px
>>378263993
Because you are a faggot
>>
>>378263916
it's like playing but i still enjoyed it
>>
>>378265075
playing a movie*
>>
Each game is great in their own way in my opinion.

But 3>1>2
>>
File: GOG.png (79KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
GOG.png
79KB, 480x480px
>>378263916
>Skidrow
why
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.