[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo is anti-consumer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Why aren't these games on wiiU? Because Nintendo has zero respect for their fans. If you bought a wii U and a Switch you are literally a moron.
>>
How is it anti-consumer? The Wii U is done and the Switch is their new system. Microsoft didn't put Halo 5 on the 360 and Sony didn't put Uncharted 4 on the PS3. Do you think those instances are anti-consumer as well?
>>
I only bought a WiiU because I wanted DKCTF and Smash. Splatoon and SM3DWorld were a nice bonus. Nintendo Land was pretty good.

Overall a good system that never saw its potential reached.
>>
>>378258643
Halo 5 and Uncharted 4 literally couldnt run on the PS4. Splatoon 2 reuses half its assets from the first game just stop. The wiiU was 4 years into its life, you don't drop support that early unless you see your fanbase as dispoable dollar signs.
>>
>>378257494
This
>90$ dock
>No games
>70$ for a real Controller
>No games
>No Ethernet port on dock
>Banned hacked 3ds consoles
What a shit Company, they deserves to go bankrupt. The Stocks will soon drop
>>
>>378258826
ps3*/360
>>
>>378258643
That's difference. Sony offer real value for your Money
>>
>>378258643
Microsoft did bother releasing games for 360 whenever technically possible (see rottr). switch is barely stronger than a wiiu, their old console could easily keep getting games with minor tweaks.
>>
>>378258643
>replying to weak bait
>>
File: IMG_5396.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5396.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>378257494
Pic related, new releases couldnt run on the wiiu because of purely technical reasons, ie higher quality assets, higher res etc.
nintendo isnt abandoning their fans, wiiu had a strong support, they're simply offering a better experience and wont compromise it to support old hardware
>>
>>378259685
>, wiiu had a strong support
What a joke. No it didn't.
>>
File: 1495760613906.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495760613906.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
You just figured that out?

>Strongarmed companies who made Game Genies and tried to sue them off the market
>Notorious quality control practices lead to companies creating a million branches to get around it and then STILL shitting out garbage
>The whole "gorillion accessories" thing has been a thing since the NES
>Sells you ports of games you've already bought again and again and again with no proper fucking account system (why did I have to pay a dollar EACH to unlock my games on Wii U that I transferred from Wii? Why did you "link" my Wii U and 3DS accounts that did NOTHING and I still have to buy VC games I own on one system on the other?)
>Bullshit censorship for no fucking reason they only got away with in the late 80's and early 90's because today we have this thing called the INTERNET and can call them out on their bullshit
>Release five hundred million amiibo that only get one print and if you didn't try to get one at two in the morning before all the scalpers got to them fuck you
>>
>>378258826
Splatoon struggled at times on wii u, it would not be able to run 2
>>
File: IMG_0343.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>being poor and not buying a switch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.