[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth $7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: header_586x192[1].jpg (67KB, 586x192px) Image search: [Google]
header_586x192[1].jpg
67KB, 586x192px
Is this worth $7?
>>
>>378256087
I think so, it includes the characters too right? That + the season pass is probably some of the better dlc so goty is worth it
>>
>>378256087
No
>>
>>378256087
Yes.
>>
>>378256087
If you love shit tier writing and bullet sponges.
>>
>>378256780

Yeah. From what I've read the only other thing I'd be compelled to pick up when it goes on sale is the second Vault Hunter Pack.

>>378257182

Don't care that much about the writing and it's a stat-based action RPG so I expect some level of sponginess. The point for me is, is the game fun to play while taking out the sponges?
>>
>>378256087
do you have friends
>>
>>378257805
>The point for me is, is the game fun to play while taking out the sponges?
Depends on the character, Axton feels quite shitty until you upgrade your Turret.
Zero is fine, with his special ability, he is pretty much good all of the time.

Dunno about Siren except that shes not Lilith with a fun SMG build and Gunslinger.
>>
No, I like loot games but this series just gives it a bad taste for me, I can't stand they way how they did loot.
>>
>>378258002

I figured soloing with Zero would be the most fun.

>>378257881

Yes but none that would be interested in Borderlands.
>>
It's worth imo game was great

Played thru a few times and bought the dlc as well

and I hate everything
>>
>>378257182

>he doesn't like claptrap

ur opinion is bad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.