[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Stranding is Silent Hills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 26

File: Sony-E3-2016-1594.0.0.jpg (125KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sony-E3-2016-1594.0.0.jpg
125KB, 1600x900px
https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY
>>
Konami is stupid but not THAT stupid. Enough with this meme.
>>
>>378255691

Never heard of this game,1 minute in the guy from The Walking Dead naked, Hannibal Lecter wearing mascara - WTF is going on.
>>
>>378255884
>meme

e3 2017
>>
File: Death_Stranding.jpg (1MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Stranding.jpg
1MB, 3200x2400px
I cant wait for all the anti-Joost fags to get BTFO
>>
>>378257121
they will see we were right
>>
>>378256086
That's the extent of what anyone really knows.
>>
mental illness general
>>
>>378257473
ur mum
>>
>>378255691
Honestly I'd be disappointed if Death Stranding turned out to be related to Silent Hills or Metal Gear or any old IP for that matter. As much fun as these ruses are I'm more excited to see Kojima make a completely new game after decades of Metal Gear.
>>
File: truth.png (210KB, 1889x1426px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
210KB, 1889x1426px
>>378255691
Non believers, brace your anus this E3.
>>
at this point I don't give a fuck about this game anymore, I just want to see what side of this shitty fanbase gets blown the fuck out
>>
>>378257729
based caramel
>>
>>378257121
>Joost will be protagonist

YES, MY DICK WANTS THIS.
>>
>>378257859
I'm still curious, but I think they released the teaser waaay too early. Weird music videos can and some celebrity appearances can only carry hype for so long.
>>
>>378257729
caramel do you like mgs v? As in do you replay it or still currently play it or were you disappointed? be honest.
>>
>>378257729

that would top the blood born eldritch horror fake out.

christ, that would top the metal gear solid 2 solid snake fake out
>>
Did you know Joosty used to get bullied by female Japanese co-workers? They'd pinch her hips, thighs and ass,and call her a fat gaijin cow. As time went by they started getting bolder and bolder, running their hands all over her and forcing her to kiss them.

One day things got crazy, 3 small yet surprisingly strong Japanese women dragging her into a bathroom stall where they yanked d held an egg vibe between her splayed thighs.

Afterwards they threw her out the bathroom minus her panties and hose, forcing her to make a walk of shame to her desk, hair mussed-up, clothes dishevelled, face flushed and sweaty, a trail of suspicious moisture running down her bare inner leg.
>>
File: taboo.jpg (332KB, 1194x1270px) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
332KB, 1194x1270px
>>378258180
I enjoyed it while I was playing it and loved the set pieces but when it was over I immediately got angry when I realized how shit the story was.

I have been replaying it recently,
but only because I'm hyped for the ruse reveal.
>>
>>378258397
>>378257729
so.. why is this tripfag getting away with it?
>>
>>378255691
You can't just make a game in a series that belongs to another company. It is not Silent Hills. And even if it was this why would they make a game in a horror series into some zombie soldiers and test tube baby shit? It would be worse than Homecoming.
>>
>>378258586
because it will be fun when the ruse is revealed to be true, or when he breaks down over a fake theory
>>
File: MGSV-TPP-Coming-1984.jpg (65KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-TPP-Coming-1984.jpg
65KB, 800x450px
>>378256449
Fools. It's E3 2019.

>MGSV
>coming 1984
>in Japan, dates are Y/M/D
>19/8/4
>August 4, 2019
>>
File: Pope knows the ruse.jpg (69KB, 778x443px) Image search: [Google]
Pope knows the ruse.jpg
69KB, 778x443px
>>378258632
>You can't just make a game in a series that belongs to another company.
He wasn't fired, autist.
>And even if it was this why would they make a game in a horror series into some zombie soldiers and test tube baby shit? It would be worse than Homecoming.
see
Death Stranding otherworld is just one of five. Thank fuck we're getting some original environments for a change rather than the fucking metallic industrial rusty otherworlds. The presence of skeleton soldiers doesn't mean the game is gonna be a third person shooter, imbecile.
>>
>>378258965
As a Silent Hill fan I must ask you to hang yourself for suggesting any of this belongs in the Silent Hill universe
>>
File: death stranding is silent hills.jpg (181KB, 1268x661px) Image search: [Google]
death stranding is silent hills.jpg
181KB, 1268x661px
>>378258965
Silent Hills is called Silent Hills because there will be multiple otherworlds. There are five otherworlds. The six blocks around Norman's neck have equations on them related to black holes and interdimensional travel. The six blocks will allow him (the player) to travel between the five otherworlds and the real world.

There are two versions of the suicide playing on the radio. In the dominant version of the suicide Reedus hangs himself with a garden hose, representing the PT otherworld. The version of the suicide where he hangs himself with an umbilical cord is leaking from the Death Stranding otherworld. When Lisa kills you she snaps your neck, then you hear the sound of unzipping and tearing flesh. She removes Norman's clothes and tears something out of his stomach. When you awake you find a bloody bag containing an object that talks to you. She ripped a fetus out of Norman's stomach and put it into the bag, hence the C-section scar in the Death Stranding otherworld.

Kojima said he wanted to make Silent Hills an open world game and Death Stranding is said to be an open world game. Admittedly he also said Death Stranding will be an action game like Uncharted but he also denied any involvement with The Phantom Pain when that was being marketed as a HORROR game. He marketed The Phantom Pain as a horror game when it was an action adventure game, now he's calling Death Stranding an action adventure game when it's actually a horror game.
>>
>>378259178
see
>>378259324
>>
>>378259178
Don't do this. I tried arguing with him on the nature of Silent Hill as a series and its themes. He didn't listen.
>>
>>378259682
You proved to be clueless yourself. God forbid the series innovates. No, you just want Silent Hill 2 wannabes repeated over and over.
>>
>>378259682
It's muh last chapter all over again. People are desperate for something to believe in and it leads to tin foil hat nonsense like this.

>>378260131
Explain Metal Gear: Survive? If Kojima is still working with Konami owned IPs how is that game being made?
>>
Is this a movie or a video game?
>>
>>378260267
>Explain Metal Gear: Survive? If Kojima is still working with Konami owned IPs how is that game being made?
Not a real game.

You don't find it suspicious that the last we heard was a gameplay demo last year. A gameplay demo that looks like it was slapped together in sixty minutes. A gameplay demo narrated by Zero, the series big bad known for information control, notice any suspicious parallels here?
>>
>>378260372
No, that isn't suspicious at all. They stopped showing us new stuff for it because Metal Gear fans hated it(god forbid they innovate right), about as much as Silent Hill fans would hate this, if it was real and not you talking out of your ass.
>>
>>378260613
>about as much as Silent Hill fans would hate this, if it was real and not you talking out of your ass.
Why would they hate this? A talented artist breathing new life into the franchise. You're just ass blasted because you don't want to believe in the ruse. Get lost, kiddo.
>>
>>378260717
make sure to stream your suicide come e3
>>
>>378260717
>Why would they hate this?
For the same reason MGS fans hate MG:Survive. One isn't a Metal Gear game and the other isn't a Silent Hill game.
>>
>>378260835
>the other isn't a Silent Hill game.
How come?
>>
File: geoff09344.jpg (63KB, 516x519px) Image search: [Google]
geoff09344.jpg
63KB, 516x519px
its almost time
>>
>>378260880
Is Survive a Metal Gear game? How come it isn't?
>>
>>378260946
Because it's about fucking zombies. Metal Gear is about political espionage.
>>
>>378260946
It is a spin off like Metal gear rising.
>>
>>378261034
So we agree that people don't like it when you fuck up a series?
>>
>>378261108
Good thing what we've seen of Silent Hills so far fits nicely into the universe.
>>
>>378261156
Too bad Silent Hills was canceled and Kojima's new studio is working on a new IP
>>
>>378260131
I am actually against the rehashing. We've got enough of Silent Hill. Even most of 3 and 4 moved from it as a location.
Silent Hill has always been about extremely small, but tight cast of characters, their stories, fears and downfalls. Town is just a backdrop for this. Expanding this to something bigger and grander defeats the whole purpose. It isn't even Silent Hill in that case.
>>
>>378258319
is this part of the ruse
>>
>>378261256
Get up to date newfag, Death Stranding is Silent Hills, Kojima was never fired, Camp Omega ending coming for TPP, the real MGS5 is yet to be released.

>>378261330
>Silent Hill has always been about extremely small, but tight cast of characters, their stories, fears and downfalls. Town is just a backdrop for this. Expanding this to something bigger and grander defeats the whole purpose. It isn't even Silent Hill in that case.
And what's not to say that is exactly what Silent Hills is? Such limited imagination.
>>
File: 1402551768193.jpg (226KB, 651x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402551768193.jpg
226KB, 651x480px
>>378257729
I bet you were one of those fags who thought Miller was Ocelot.

It's okay, I was too.
>>
are there clues in this !?
https://vimeo.com/218644793
>>
>>378261528
I wasn't. I also have zero interest in seeing Gray Fox reappear.
>>
>>378258319
Fun fact: you can't break a raw egg by holding it in one hand and clenching it.
>>
>>378261558
The glasses and boots.
>>
>>378260131
>You proved to be clueless yourself. God forbid the series innovates. No, you just want Silent Hill 2 wannabes repeated over and over.

Not that guy, and I'm all for innovation and fresh ideas, and it may very well be directly or indirectly linked to Silent Hills.

But I will say if it's a direct link I'm pretty disappointed. Nothing shown of Death Stranding seems to relate to Silent Hill or any of it's history or atmosphere. A case could be made that Silent Hill 4 did this, but it had good backstory laid out in the previous games before attempting it and you still spent a large majority of it in "Silent Hill". It also still managed to retain the spirit of the franchise quite well (though its far from my favorite).

If there's multiple Norman Reedus and each franchise is it's own isolated experience.. I guess that could work. Though I don't know if we really need or want a Konami Marvel-style megaverse like the rumors seem to be implying every thread.
>>
>>378261478
Tell me "oldfag", what would Konami do if Ubisoft decided to make a Silent Hill game? Hmmm? They would file a cease and desist against them, because that's how you protect an intellectual property that you own. If Kojima Productions (aka not Konami) were to make a game based on their IP, a lawyer would be at their door in a heartbeat. Give it up, you can scream "Muh ruse muh ruse" all you want, but to everyone else it sounds like "Psychic pedophiles are turning our frogs gay thanks to George Soros and the intergalactic communists"
>>
>>378257729
Every time. Every FUCKING time, you post this image with a huge ass blank space of white. Why don't you crop your stupid image you fucking retarded turbo faggot? Stupid god damn double nigger can't even select an area of white and click DELETE.
>>
>>378261608
this is only partially true
it needs to be in your palm for that to work
>>
Its definitely MGS, I have no idea this mentally sick person is suggesting Silent Hills should be a third person stealth action game.
>>
>>378261857
The fuck are you babbling about? The game are being developed under Konami, fucking imbecile. Sony get timed exclusivity rights for going along with the ruse.

>>378261814
>Nothing shown of Death Stranding seems to relate to Silent Hill or any of it's history or atmosphere.
You've seen two trailers, both of which refused to rotate the camera 180 degrees and kept our view very limited. I've already told you there are five otherworlds. Death Stranding is just one of them. The PT otherworld is very Silent Hill.
>>
File: 1495924257288.png (237KB, 1849x983px) Image search: [Google]
1495924257288.png
237KB, 1849x983px
>>378261869
That's been bothering me too, fixed it for him.
>>
>>378262061
read >>378259324, it's not a fucking action stealth game. They wouldn't make the next Metal Gear entry a PS exclusive when the previous entry was JUST RELEASED as a multiplat.
>>
File: 1443952500037.jpg (188KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1443952500037.jpg
188KB, 600x450px
>rusecruise fags
>>
>>378262081
what the fuck is an otherworld?
>>
File: 1495580923038.png (81KB, 712x671px) Image search: [Google]
1495580923038.png
81KB, 712x671px
EVEN IF this was allllllllll true, why are you shoving this shit down our throats instead of letting it play out? Is it just to go "I told you so?".
>>
>>378255691
keep trying bub you're gonna make it
>>
>>378262165
Good thing the next Metal Gear is multiplat then. Death Stranding will be a PS exclusive but as a new IP that's ok.
>>
>>378255691
stop making this thread
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (285KB, 1765x774px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
285KB, 1765x774px
>>378262381
>>378255691
>>
>>378262184
It's the creepy dimension you see in Silent Hill games.
>>
>>378262386
Shut your mouth kiddo, I cant even follow your posts because they're so incoherent.
>>
So why would Konami give the ok to this when they've shown they really don't care about their games division anymore?
>>
How hard is it for those autists to understand that Kojima is merely reusing ideas from his PT pitch in Death Stranding?
>>
>>378262593
But they literally haven't. When rumors came out claiming they're moving away from triple AAA game development in favor of Pachinko they made an official statement denying it.
>>
>mfw the resident namefag's ruse-cruise threads are almost calming in the current shithole that /v/ has become lately

I like you, caramel. Please, keep on selling me your sweet dreams while I'm drowning in my sorrow.
>>
I can't wait for Caramel to get BTFO at E3.
>>
reminder that this is just some shitposter who goes into any thread spouting his muh ruse shit. the only ruse here is him making you believe he actually believes any of this.
>>
File: 1465618229531.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465618229531.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>378262752
Nuclear disarmament was a rigged game from the start. Aspects such as blockades make it physically impossible to achieve. Recently "J-san" joined the Survive team, preaching nuclear disarmament. J is on the bridge Del Toro enters and J signs the PT system crash screen. For the first time in about seven months Konami have been providing daily updates on the nuke counter, with E3 right around the corner. They also said they'll remove nukes obtained by "cheating" and will be making it easier for disarmament to be achieved (e.g, removing blockades). It was a rigged game from the start, Kojima will only allow us to reach it when he wants us to.

Nuclear disarmament will trigger the final ending where we return to Camp Omega and find out what really happened after the GZ helicopter "crash". The revelation there will retcon TPP into a coma nightmare / VR / mental illness, leaving MGS5 to continue the story.
>>
>>378262081
>You've seen two trailers, both of which refused to rotate the camera 180 degrees and kept our view very limited. I've already told you there are five otherworlds. Death Stranding is just one of them. The PT otherworld is very Silent Hill.

That's not what I'm saying though. If the trailers we've currently seen are part of the new Silent Hill title, then regardless of what else is going on this feels extremely lacking in the broader story strokes of the atmosphere and feeling of Silent Hill psychological horror.

Silent Hill is about characters with severe personal circumstances or an extremely bad bit of luck ending up involved with a town that drags that out of them and makes them confront their fears and secrets. What we've seen of Death Stranding is about a much larger story than that of the scope of Silent Hill. It would be like suddenly taking a game like SOMA and deciding it's now going to take place in the same world as Alien: Isolation and System Shock as a continuation of the series.

Like I said, if they suddenly show a new trailer that shows Silent Hills starring Norman Reedus and that's it's own isolated separate game from Death Stranding, then I could see that maybe working. Though at that point I would have to ask, for what purpose.
>>
>>378261946
Unless you pierce it with the fingers I don't think it will work.
>>
>>378262883
>Silent Hill is about characters with severe personal circumstances or an extremely bad bit of luck ending up involved with a town that drags that out of them and makes them confront their fears and secrets. What we've seen of Death Stranding is about a much larger story than that of the scope of Silent Hill.
You just lack imagination. You probably failed to notice all the World War II iconography in the PT demo. The WW2 shit in the second DS trailer is being shoved into your fucking face. Reedus could be a soldier returning from WW2. What we've seen in the second Death Stranding trailer is exactly how Silent Hill should be and ALWAYS HAS BEEN. Above the bridge, all the tanks, skeletons, that's just the town hub area. The game has always had wide open spaces like that, the fucking town. Then it railroads you into claustrophobic environments.

We have seen NOTHING so far that suggests DS does not belong in Silent Hills. In fact, the exact opposite. The PT otherworld is perfect for Silent Hill. There's still 3 others we haven't seen, don't worry, I'm sure one of the 3 will be the generic rusty metallic industrial otherworld you want to see copy and pasted from Silent Hill 1 and 3.
>>
>you will never again play SH 3 on your CRT Trinitron after browsing Vampirefreaks
>>
>>378261869
he's emulating MGSV
it's all part of the ruse my friend
>>
Death Standing seems to be about some biotech used to reanimate the dead to fight the living's wars. That doesn't really fit with Silent Hill.
>>
Ignore the tripfag

Is that so hard ?
>>
>>378261034
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Puppet_soldiers
>>
So is Death Stranding Silent Hill or is it MGS5?

Is it both?

Is it neither?
>>
>>378263607
read >>378259324 moron.

>>378263726
Riveting, now point out where the political espionage resides in Survive.

>>378263757
Read the thread you ADHD fuck. DS is Silent Hills. MGS5 is a separate entity.
>>
>>378263364
>What we've seen in the second Death Stranding trailer is exactly how Silent Hill should be and ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
By that logic silent hill game visuals were:
1: FEAR OF SOCIETY AND ABUSIVE FAMILY
2: DEAD WIVES
3: PENISES LMAO
4: MY MOM IS AN ABSTRACT ENTITY

Silent Hill has NEVER been about explicit imagery.
>>
Lying to investors is illegal, and even if they told investors about this ebin ruse, no investor is dumb enough to give them money for such a stupid idea, especially when Konami is currently one of the most hated video game companies right now, the only reason they have investors in the fist place is because thye make bank off of Pachinko
>>
>>378263845

>MGS5 is a separate entity.

So is he doing both then? How does his team have enough time to get both done?
>>
>>378263757
It''s actually Gradius.
>>
>>378263936
Yeah because Pyramid Head raping mannequin monsters was really subtle and not on the nose at all. Get lost, kiddo. You know nothing.

>>378263953
All they have to say is "we're continuing our gaming division and top brands", which is true.

Konami don't give a fuck about a bunch of nerds spamming their Twitter and Facebook. When the truth is revealed everyone will love Konami more than ever before for daring to along with an artist's vision. Their stocks and profits have done nothing but improve since Kojima was "fired". The controversy was spread using rumors and second hand sources. The truth will be spread using the biggest gaming event in the world.

>>378264009
I suspect MGS5 is already done. Look at TPP's 2013 red band trailer, look at how much of the game was already finished. What the fuck was Kojima doing for two years?
>>
>>378263364
>There's still 3 others we haven't seen, don't worry, I'm sure one of the 3 will be the generic rusty metallic industrial otherworld you want to see copy and pasted from Silent Hill 1 and 3.

I'm saying the mood and atmosphere is completely wrong. They show too much for starters, the cornerstone psychological horror of the series lies in what isn't shown. You're just taking your position on what you think a stereotypical SH fan believes and injecting it into their post without them saying anything like that creating a non-argument. The entire tone of Death Stranding revealed so far is much more like that of The Evil Within. Silent Hill or not, I hope it doesn't end up turning out like it either.
>>
>>378263953
This. But at the end of the day even the tripfag doesn't believe this and knows saying shit this stupid will get him (you)s
>>
>>378262314
It's part of human nature to want to share information.
>>
>>378264123
No investor would give them money for a statement as vague as "we're continuing our gaming division and top brands", because, as I said, Konami is one of the most hated video game companies right now
>>
>>378264124
Death Stranding has not at once ever been LOOK AT HOW SPOOKY WE'RE BEING OOGA BOOGA. Men floating in the sky, nonchalant skeleton soldiers, it's all very ominous and surreal. DS has not once been presented in a way to tip you off that it's "horror".
>>
My informants are telling me Caramel is RagnaVox's aggressive manifestation.
>>
>>378264318
And if they wanted to give more info, what would it be? We're announcing Silent Hills and MGS5 at E3. Oh yes, how daring, no investor would dare be on board with this.
>>
>>378264318

EA won two or three golden poos in a row and their investors didn't give a single shit. Nobody outside of us autists cares about what Konami did.
>>
>>378264123
>Look at TPP's 2013 red band trailer, look at how much of the game was already finished
You have absolutely no way to know how much of the game was actually done or what was going on behind the scenes other than making baseless assumptions. Practically any theory (such as them spending that time being forced by Konami to make it work on PS360) is as valid as your own because there's nothing to support any of them.
>>
>>378264489
>Practically any theory (such as them spending that time being forced by Konami to make it work on PS360) is as valid as your own because there's nothing to support any of them.
read my evidence here >>378257729 and fuck off.
>>
File: 1480802246188.png (299KB, 730x504px) Image search: [Google]
1480802246188.png
299KB, 730x504px
is this part of the ruse?
>>
>>378257729
itt: a tripfaggot can't even take a screencap right
>>
I'd just like a game where it's Brothers in Arms but you're all skeletons desu
>>
>>378264554
That's a shopped tweet. In the original onr it was 11 year old ftm child who was giving birth at the time.
>>
File: 1480954851547.jpg (11KB, 519x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480954851547.jpg
11KB, 519x280px
guess david hayter isn't coming back
get ready for more of the chief
>>
>>378264549
Why do people use tripcodes? I know that tripfags are mentally challenged, but do you really not understand that it irritates everyone and attracts nothing but insults? Is painting yourself as a moron and a target of ridicule really worth it for standing out on an anonymous goddamn imageboard?
>>
JACK BAKER IS BIG BOSS
>>
so if this is all true does that mean Sony wins E3
>>
>>378264123
>Konami don't give a fuck about a bunch of nerds spamming their Twitter and Facebook

Del Toro tweeted out FUCK KONAMI and it got retweeted thousand times. That's not just a bunch of nerds tweeting each other how shit Konami is. It's a known accepted fact that this company is cancer. Nothing will redeem from their current status ever again.

>When the truth is revealed everyone will love Konami more than ever before for daring to along with an artist's vision.
I haven't seen shit from this game besides autistic theories. No gameplay, absolutely nothing besides pre-rendered trailers. The only one who gets credit for going with the artist's vision is Kojima himself and not Konami you sperg. Kill yourself.
>>
>>378264549
Read it, none of it is directly relevant to them working on stuff for two years when MGSV was supposedly already finished. Maybe it supports your ruse, I don't really care, but you can't say any of that proves explicitly that MGSV was almost finished two years before it came out.
>>
File: the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png (1MB, 1698x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png
1MB, 1698x1200px
>>378265186
>Del Toro tweeted out FUCK KONAMI and it got retweeted thousand times. That's not just a bunch of nerds tweeting each other how shit Konami is. It's a known accepted fact that this company is cancer. Nothing will redeem from their current status ever again.
Toro is making Silent Hills, he's in on the ruse you imbecilic clown.
>I haven't seen shit from this game besides autistic theories. No gameplay, absolutely nothing besides pre-rendered trailers. The only one who gets credit for going with the artist's vision is Kojima himself and not Konami you sperg. Kill yourself.
That's not how it works, autist.

>>378265237
How sore will your anus be when you return to Camp Omega in two weeks?
>>
>>378265527
>How sore will your anus be when you return to Camp Omega in two weeks?
Pretty excited, probably.
>>
>>378265527

>How sore will your anus be when you return to Camp Omega in two weeks?

I doubt anyone would be angry if this was all true, it's just people severely doubt it

Like if someone told me I'd stumble upon a million dollars next week, I'd be very skeptical, but if it occurred I would be happy
>>
File: snug.png (199KB, 1129x743px) Image search: [Google]
snug.png
199KB, 1129x743px
>>378265715
Yeah right, you'll be fucking seething as I post my compilation into every thread, knowing you were wrong.
>>
>>378255691
You forgot your trip again.
>>
HE IS COLLECTING REPLIES, STOP POSTING HERE
>>
>>378265879
but anon, I believe you, calm down
>>
>>378265879
Just know that Kojima makes his games for us, not for you.
>>
>>378255691
What's the song playing in the intro?
>>
>>378265527
>Toro is making Silent Hills, he's in on the ruse you imbecilic clown.

Right. Del Toro risks his entire career and everything else by tweeting those things just because of a ruse of some japanese faggot. This is the current state of a mentally broken degenerate like Caramel. What autistic things do you have besides that.
>That's not how it works, autist.
You claimed something about Konami being praised and loved for it. There is a big difference you cunt. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1442147688853.png (635KB, 746x588px) Image search: [Google]
1442147688853.png
635KB, 746x588px
>>378265879
I really hope someone makes an updated version of this image when yet another attempt at grasping at a bunch of straws falls apart.
>>
File: edgeworth.gif (33KB, 186x146px) Image search: [Google]
edgeworth.gif
33KB, 186x146px
>>378265930
>this guy saying it as if someone just stole his soul
Tell me why do you care, again ?
>>
>>378266153
>Konami being praised and loved for it.
They will be respected for having the balls to go along with an artist's vision.

>Del Toro risks his entire career and everything else by tweeting those things just because of a ruse of some japanese faggot.
What the fuck is he even risking? He's not risking anything BECAUSE IT'S A RUSE. I would love to know what your laughable IQ is.
>>
>>378265979
kek
>>
>>378265930
Oh fuck, he stole my (you)'s! Ehat a nerve!
>>
>>378266286
>They will be respected for having the balls to go along with an artist's vision.

FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO DEVELOP A GAME
JESUS THAT KONAMI COMPANY MUST BE REALLY SOMETHING EXTREMELY SPECIAL
WE BETTER PRAISE THEM FOR IT THAT THEY WENT WITH KOJIMAS VISION OF THIS PARTICULAR GAME

kill yourself

>What the fuck is he even risking? He's not risking anything BECAUSE IT'S A RUSE. I would love to know what your laughable IQ is.
Everything you stupid cunt. You don't tweet offensive tweets like that against a company and make it as public as possible. Name anyone who would do it and has a noteworthy public authority himself. He is a director and others could start to think different of him or quit doing business with him period. ITS JUST A RUSE THATS WHY I ALLOWED HIM TO TALK SHIT ABOUT MY ENTIRE COMPANY PUBLICLY.

KILL YOURSELF
>>
File: 1480734906872.jpg (19KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1480734906872.jpg
19KB, 249x249px
>mfw caramel ends up being right
>>
It's another mentally ill transexual looking for anal sex episode with his theories
>>
>>378267315
Look, I'd be happy too, but there's no way in hell any of this is true. We shouldn't let people wallow in their fantasy worlds and forcing his opinions on everyone. Had he posted it once, twice in dedicated threads - alright. But he constantly spams it and is aggressive towards people who deny the theory.
>>
will this be a movie or a book ?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEshGWjTkw

YongYea got your back
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 462x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 462x456px
>>378268225
>Carmel breaks down : the post
>>
>>378267693
>who deny the theory.

BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO FUCKING DENY HE POSTED FUCKLOADS OF IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE BUT YOU STUPID SHITHEADS KEEP SCREAMING LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA IT'S SO FUCKING INFURIATING ALL THE HARD WORK HE PUT INTO THIS JUST FOR YOU FUCKING LOSERS TO REJECT ALL HIS EFFORT INTO SHOWING YOU THERE'S GOING TO BE WAY MORE TO MGSV THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT BUT OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS /V/ AND WE CAN'T EVER HAVE FUCKING ANYTHING NICE HERE NOPENOPENOPE WE ALL GOTTA BE A BUNCH OF CYNICAL ASSHOLES SINCE WE'RE ALL JUST A GROUP OF GOD DAMNED NEWFAGS CIRCA 2012 WHO SAW LE /V/ HATES VIDEO GAMES COMIC DUBS ON YOUTUBE FROM GENERAL GOD DAMN IVAN GOD I HATE THAT CANCER BRINGING YOU ALL HERE LIKE A SWARM OF FLIES TO ETHIOPIAN SHIT
>>
>>378268603
there's a lot to the theory. PT shares a lot of similar themes with death stranding. Umbilical cords, alternate dimensions, same actors etc.. Now you might say thats just Kojima taking his ideas from the "cancelled" silent hills game but I'll counter you with this..Wouldn't Konami forbid something like that from happening? What if I told you you can hear Lisa's laugh in one of the recent songs from the band that made the DS trailer?
>>
>>378267693
>But he constantly spams it and is aggressive towards people who deny the theory.
that's the truth right here.
He is like a tumor trying to prove something here but nobody is convinced besides his tranny friends. Even tho the other tranny has a different opinion than this Caramel tranny.
>>
>>378268225
>SHE POSTED
who
>>
>>378260372
I've noticed that you're a complete fucking loony.
>>
>>378257729
Shit, you're that guy? Well, I believe you Caramel-san. I've been collecting everything I can about Death Stranding theories. Thank you for your work.
>>
>>378269341
you can stop samefagging any minute now nobody likes you
>>
>>378260372
Remember when GTAV did the same thing?
I suppose REmake 2 was never real either?
>>
>>378262847
something I can"t understand is why would they return to omega but also why xof blew up the base while they had THEIR man there
>>
>>378268259

the only theory god I trust unlike that Caramel nigger
>>
>>378257121
Does anybody seriously dislike Joosten? Why?
>>
>>378266286
>They will be respected for having the balls to go along with an artist's vision.
I find it hard to believe a company as pragmatic (to a fault) and fairly scummy like Konami would WILLINGLY drag itself through the dirt mud and fecal matter for a gigantic fucking ruse.
Even MGS2's stupid shocking change, that was all on Kojima's head, if that blew up, it would be on HIS head, not the company.
>>
>>378269709
her voicework in TPP sucked.

I always cringe when I see this interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K9j3I86FrA
>>
>>378258586
Because he's in cahoots with the mods, as if we needed more proof that this shithole died a long time ago
>>
>>378269495
I'm not Caramel dammit, I just like allowing myself to believe in the conspiracy theories around Death Stranding. I doubt every single thing is right but there does seem to be SOMETHING going on around this game.
>>
>>378270026
But MGS voicework has always been shit, besides maybe MGS4
>>
>>378269709
>Does anybody seriously dislike Joosten? Why?

- horse face
- ugly feet
- shit acting and shit voice
- botox face
- dumb
- trying to hard to fit in in the mgs universe
- useless character, literally part of 95% filler
- misplaced
- didn't release their jav with kojima for 2999 Yen on R18
- cardboard box has more appeal
>>
>>378261814
i don't believe in the ruse, but one thing that does seem compelling to me is that if DS was SH (it's not) it would make sense for them to do this marketing campaign showing off DS as its own game, rather than using the SH name right off the bat. lets people get a feel for the game's own identity rather than it being announced and people CONSTANTLY nitpicking every little thing and complaining about how it's not like SH1-4.

don't get me wrong, i agree that thus far nothing about this looks like SH. but after Team Silent was dissolved you had all these western studios take over the IP basically all they did was regurgitate SH2 over and over again and never did anything new or interesting. at least DS has its own identity right off the bat.
>>
>>378270152
I can apply all these to ur mum but I still shagged her lol
>>
>>378255691
Yeah just keep shilling your video here and get more patreon money, cunt
>>
>>378264420
You mean the website, or is this some fucking furfaggot that i'm not aware of?
>>
>>378270507
damn I must have hurt your feelings
>>
>>378270758
It's just a dude on youtube that likes speculating a lot of things about DS, but he's much more chill. I think it was RagnaRox actually.
>>
>>378268451
>>378269061
any screencap of the deleted post?
>>
>>378266153
if i is a ruse he risked nothing thus it is a ruse
>>
>>378257121
>Guerilla del Toro
p-pottery
>>
>>378265930
OH MY GOD HE'S ACTUALLY PLAYING DUMB TO MEASURE HIS E-PENIS WITH HIS OTHER GAY SHITEATERS. HOW COULD LE /V/ EVER RECOVER AFTER THIS, THIS IS TOTALLY A FIRST IN THIS PLACE
ironically enough, i could probably get banned by typing like this, which would be the actual fucking 99999999th layer of irony that mods would get.
>>
>>378265879
If nothing happens would you an hero live just for fun? Shit thing is I want you to be rigth and even belive to some degree; it's not over yet.
>>
File: fib retard.png (24KB, 1665x202px) Image search: [Google]
fib retard.png
24KB, 1665x202px
>>378271182
i'm surprised it took him this long to come to /v/ to start spewing his insane horseshit. he got banned from every MGS/DS related subreddit for doing this shit, registering tons of sockpuppets to upvote himself and try to artificially create a consensus.
>>
>>378270152
I don't really mind Joosten but quiet as a character was just fucking embarassing in phantom pain. Kojima probably just has a hard on for her
>>
>>378268919
link?
>>
>>378271905
I have a hard on her, i mean how could you not have a hard on here are you gay?
>>
Lets see who believes
http://www.strawpoll.me/13056580
>>
>>378272612
kill yourself
>>
>>378266153
Del Toro isn't "risking his entire career" by saying shit about a gaming company. He normally doesn't even do shit with video games.

What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>378272612
I'm gonna buy this particular theory one last time, and if it fails then I will never ever acknowledge "ruse cruises" for the rest of my life. TPP reveal ruse worked out pretty fucking well because of the scale and how easily things came together, but this time the scale is more massive than I can even think.

Since TPP's reveal, no "ruse" has worked out, and we've just been left with severe disappointment nonstop. Thus, if this turns out to be a pile of nothing, then I'm done forever.
>>
File: 1428964386606.jpg (155KB, 703x551px) Image search: [Google]
1428964386606.jpg
155KB, 703x551px
>>378255691
2 hours
JUST
>>
I just want a new Kojima universe with a new mythology, if it's really Silent Hills or MGSV I'll be very disappointed
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.