[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so how about this An RPG with a party that consists of:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: board_meeting.jpg (40KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
board_meeting.jpg
40KB, 700x394px
Okay so
how about this

An RPG with a party that consists of:
>An overly macho dude MC that drops very subtle hints throughout the game that he's actually FtM and gets rubbed the wrong way when he meets people who treat being trans like a fad or never go all the way and are content to be stuck in some disgusting half-transitioned state, with one antagonist actually being an ultra flamboyant shitweed that goes "you really should join us, we're the same" creating a conflict of ideas between two "progressive" characters
>A jittery "skeledin" (skeleton paladin) that can only talk in screeches and has a bunch of bone and skull-themed magic effects for her (you can tell because of her hipbone) paladin abilities and auras
>a naga android with four arms that eventually asks her creator to give her proper fucking legs, translates for skeledin and mannequin
>a mannequin possessed by at least 50 different souls that is clingy as fuck with no sense of personal boundaries and only moves when the camera isn't focused on it, originally appears as though it's trying to push you into traps, but was actually attempting to save you from danger laid out by a soul eating demon in the dungeon you find it in
>a perverted shapeshifter with a penchant for cthonian battle forms
>a romantic arabian prince who enjoys singing
>>
>>378246241
All of these sound fucking retarded holy shit. Youd have to be a dumb mnotherfucker to make a game with these ideas.
>>
>>378246749
Or is it sheer genius, to take the idea of 'diversity' and throw it so far over the top that it recoils back in onto itself?
>>
I feel like these are supposed to be hints, like the last one is Aladdin but I can't quite place the others
>>
>>378247625
Actually the ideas are just so old that they've sort of merged together. The first one was originally supposed to have his own action or fps/tps game of some kind. I think originally the mc was just supposed to be a straightman surrounded by a party of weirdos.

I have no idea where the romantic arabian prince came from. I think I was listening to "The Grande Bazaar" and "Inanna" by The Tea Party a bit too much.
>>
If the comedy was done well I'd play it in a heartbeat
>>
>>378248312
I've always had this idea of leaving the Arabian Prince's city and dungeon with the macguffin and party member in tow and not quite finding a boss, then suddenly being accosted the moment you're about to cross the barrier between areas to something like this tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ireNCaroBj8
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
If you wanna play it for laughs, it might be kinda like pic related.
If you wanna play it serious, oh god why.
>>
>>378248919
I always imagined it having a mix of comedy and seriousness. Like come on there's a clingy spooky mannequin and a screeching skeleton for party members, and the shapeshifter is unrepentant in his perversion.
>>
shit op just grab some rpg maker shit and make it happen. I love the mannequin dude.
>>
File: garbage.png (2MB, 4162x3954px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
2MB, 4162x3954px
>>378246241
Great!! Perfect!! Add 'em to the image!!!
>>
File: sweat.jpg (48KB, 391x450px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
48KB, 391x450px
>>378250540
Shit. Did I subconsciously come up with these because I read about broquest once?

Regardless having a fuckhuge cast can be a massive undertaking. It's generally better to start small.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.