[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TOP 10 NINTENDO DS GAMES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What are the 10 best games for Nintendo DS?

>No Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon games...
>>
>No Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon games...

Did I unintentionally eliminate all the good games on DS?
>>
>>378241972

The World Ends with You
Mega Man Star Force 3
Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Someone else can fill in the rest. I haven't touched it in a while.
>>
>>378241972

The World Ends With You
Solatorobo
Henry Hatsworth
Infinite Space
Wild World
Starforce 3
ZX Advent
Layton Series
Ace Attorney series
>>
Hmmmm?
>>
>>378241972
>What are the 10 best games for the Nintendo DS
>None of the good games...
>>
>>378242496
>Solatorobo

Looks like furry crap and the screenshots online dont say much. What is it even about?
>>
File: 1384587825536.png (230KB, 377x489px) Image search: [Google]
1384587825536.png
230KB, 377x489px
Mario, Zelda and Pokemon haven't been good for awhile, few years prior to the cancerous DS anyway, let alone on it.

Daily reminder Iwata killed Nintendo by being the anti-thesis of his career up to that point, and every word he ever uttered while President was a blatant lie that would make Todd proud. Except of course when he didn't utter words and stared at bananas instead, that was pretty much a truthful account of how in control of the situation he was.
>>
>>378241972
Does anyone have one of those images with the list of each console's best of for the DS?

If you don't, I may make one soon.
>>
Zoids Saga DS: Legend of Arcadia!
>>
twewy sucks
>>
File: Advance_Wars_DS_cover_art.jpg (25KB, 256x230px) Image search: [Google]
Advance_Wars_DS_cover_art.jpg
25KB, 256x230px
>>378241972
Best in the series
>>
File: picross-3d-(u)-zipnintendo-ds.jpg (80KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
picross-3d-(u)-zipnintendo-ds.jpg
80KB, 640x574px
Most underrated DS game.
>>
>>378244745
Mario mainline titles are pretty shit but it has decent spinoffs on the DS (Kart DS, Bowser's Inside Story). The DS has all the good Pokemon titles on it.
>>
TWEWY
Ghost Trick
Hotel Dusk
Devil Survivor
Phoenix Wright
Elite Beat Agents
Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime
The Dark Spire
Meteos
>>
>op thought he eliminated all the good ds games and wanted to act smug about it
>gets btfo
bump to rub salt into wound
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.