[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so special about this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (348KB, 624x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
348KB, 624x300px
Everyone's been praising it since a few years so I decided to buy it blindly

Did I just really bought a RPG Maker game like a fucking retard?
>>
>>378239187
Yeah. but I mean, I've heard it's a pretty good rpg maker game? Hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>378239328
Back in my days RPG maker stuff used to be free and very amateur-ish. I don't have much faith in it
>>
Its overrated as all fuck and the story is stupid. The driving point of the story is fucking nullified at the end and the resolution is not good nor justifiable.
>heres a reasoning for X because of Y
>huh. Thats cool.
>HEY WHAT IF WE JUST MAKE X NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO THE PERSON WHO WANTED X, BY MAKING Y IRRELEVANT TO THEIR LIFE

Dont let people tell you "o bro its soooo sadddd" because it isnt, or that its deep because it wont be. Lucky its short as fuck and you wont waste too much time on it if you actually feel like finishing it.
>>
>>378239187
You're autistic and don't understand simple emotions and you should literally kill yourself
>>
>>378239187
It's not particularly deep or enlightening, it's just a quaint story about people
>>
It's pretty good, but nowhere near amazing.
>>
>>378239187
Never played it but is is all about muh feels
>>
Steam rejected this game multiple times on Greenlight until they went to NeoGAF to force Steam to add it.
>>
>>378239187
It has good music and the characters are endearing. The engine is barely recognizable and it doesn't use rtp, what else do you want?

For the price it's a good buy.
>>
>>378240096
>simple emotions
I haven't even played the game you degenerate furry, I just noticed how I got scammed by some RPG Maker bullshit

on a side note though if video games affects your emotions you're the only autist here
>>
it's fun and cute.
why the fuck do you retards have to think about shit so hard?
>>
>>378240309
Sort of? The story is about a company that goes into dieing people's memories to grant them their last wish by changing events/people they meet. In this one an old guy wants to go to the moon so they start digging around in his memory to try and change the course and get him there. Along the way it presents themes like questioning what is desire, whether or not memories make a person, etc. There are feels in there but it has more than just that
>>
>>378241095
So it do is about muh feels, ok.
>>
>>378239187
it's an ok story for an ok price
most of /v are poorfags
>>
>main character is autistic
Lmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.