[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know a good portion of people are unhappy about Wario's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1445027554176.jpg (135KB, 895x893px) Image search: [Google]
1445027554176.jpg
135KB, 895x893px
So I know a good portion of people are unhappy about Wario's transition into wacky microgames over his Wario Land days. I'm not gonna sit here and say am I the only one or anything cliche, but I'm curious to see how many people really like both and overall thoughts/criticisms of both series. We need a new Wario fucking something though for sure.
>>
Wario is only cool when R&D1 makes his games and since they don't exist anymore I'm fine with the series being over.
>>
>>378238896
I liked Shake It. I don't think there needs to be another one, I think the series was great and doesn't need to be tarnished.
>>
>>378239298
I was bout to post about Shake It in response the the second post, but it doesn't stand on it own very well. It kinda just takes 4 and runs with it what that game made for itself. That being said I'm really not a fan of 3 even though it does do this.
>>
File: ashley_adeleine.jpg (258KB, 525x608px) Image search: [Google]
ashley_adeleine.jpg
258KB, 525x608px
>>378238896
As much as I loved and enjoyed the WarioWare series and pic related, I do think they gotta bring him back to his obsurd style of platforming games. I always found his games slightly more challenging when it came to platforming and level design, and Wario Land 3 being the game I've played the most, I'd enjoy seeing something similar but either using the Shake-It style or just a 2.5D style. Wario is a great character and just like Waluigi and Daisy, he's being underutilized.
>>
>>378239686
Waluigi is just meme and Daisy doesn't matter, but Wario does a ton so I figure they have to do something, but it seems they are neglecting him like many properties. Here's to hoping the Switch does really well and they take risk and the delusional hope that a F-zero game is made ever.
>>
>>378239668
Shake It isn't horrible or anything but it's pretty bland. Would rather see GoodFeel work on something else.
>>
Though I gotta give Good Feel props for not taking the easy way out and turning Wario into fart man.
>>
File: 1495475121519.png (49KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1495475121519.png
49KB, 538x445px
I like both series, but prefer Wario Land. Who knows if Nintendo will release another WarioWare title after the complete failure that was Game & Wario. I would really just like them to stick with Wario Land 4s formula of doing things and make a fifth game. Shake it was good but WL4 was perfect and they should've chose to improve upon that game rather than investing so much in the art style.
>>
>>378242353
True, but I really want another Nintendo game that looks like that.
>>
File: 41Nfz99TzgL.jpg (29KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
41Nfz99TzgL.jpg
29KB, 320x213px
>>378242476
Don't get me wrong it looked good, but I think it looked a bit too "clean." I always though Wario should have an uglier artstyle
>>
File: 52418895_p0.png (298KB, 1250x1120px) Image search: [Google]
52418895_p0.png
298KB, 1250x1120px
I LOVE ASHLEY
>>
>>378245253
fuck off
>>
>Wario's transition into wacky microgames over his Wario Land days
I don't understand this argument. It's like saying that Mario "transitioned" from platforming into go-kart racing. People are just salty that there hasn't been a new Wario Land game for a while, and they're laying the blame on WarioWare for no reason. There's nothing to stop Nintendo from making another Wario Land game and there's no reason why Wario Land and WarioWare can't coexist. I like them both.
>>
>>378246775
resource allocation?
>>
File: girl link.jpg (26KB, 564x793px) Image search: [Google]
girl link.jpg
26KB, 564x793px
Warioware characters have the design and backstory for serious potential, it's a shame Nintendo isn't going to do anything with them.
>>
>>378247976
It's obvious who the most popular one is though. She WILL have a game.
>>
>>378248582
>all the ashley badges in badge center

They just know.
>>
>>378248582
when? 2035?
>>
>>378248582
I'd honestly want a longer version of her Game and Wario game
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (27KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
27KB, 428x410px
>>378248718
>All those Ashley badges of her dressing up in Nintendo outfits.
>Not 9-volt, a literal Nintendo fanboy, dressed in them.

Are waifufags the worst cancer? What do people even like about Ashley? She's just a boring slate of a characters who is not given much to work with outside of "she's a edgy witch". Meanwhile 9-volt has his love for Nintendo stuff, the best part of Game and Wario, some DJ tastes and own friend 18-volt. You think if Nintendo wanted to shill they would go all the way.
>>
>>378246775
well they clearly focused on WarioWare for a long time over any wario platformer so I understand the sentiment.
>>
>>378249071
>What do people even like about Ashley?

You answered your own question. Waifufags.
>>
>>378249071
18-volt has down syndrome
>>
>>378238896
I miss wario land and syrup, shake it was okay, but it's just gonna warioware shove up yo own ass games from now on it seems
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.