[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone tried this game? is it worth trying? Seems interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170522.jpg (250KB, 968x737px) Image search: [Google]
20170522.jpg
250KB, 968x737px
Anyone tried this game? is it worth trying?
Seems interesting and dirt cheap right now but reviews are only on mostly positive.
>>
>>378238857
>he never played state of decay
Lol dude,pirate it and see if its worth your time.
>>
It was cool, something about it gets repetitive after a while though.
>>
Yeah, it's good. Especially for that price.
>>
>>378238857
I played when it came out on 360, very repetitive, small maps, story focused (linear)
>>
File: 2015-12-11_00003.jpg (115KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-11_00003.jpg
115KB, 697x697px
Bought it, thanks for the peer pressure.
Any tips or tricks?
>>
It's fun to scavange while building a home for survivors, but it's pretty easy, I don't think I lost anyone in my first run. DLC is more combat focused than the main game. I'd say it's worth it at that price.
>>
>>378239327
Your characters can end up pretty broken with the right builds, look that up.
After the church you'll have to find a new shelter for your survivors, make sure to pick the Warehouse, it's the best by far.
Hordes can feel intimidating at the start, but you just have to run over them with a car and it's easy.
Before you make an outpost, leave one of the resource you need in the building. It'll give you some amount for free regularly.
Enjoy.
>>
>>378239660
Cheers m8.
>>
>>378238857
repetitive and clunky

pirate if you're curious
>>
>>378238857
>he havent played the best Zombie sim game ever.
>>
>>378238857
The game is extremely "comfy" and does some immersion-increasing thing really well. But other than that it's just a single player game that feels like it should've been an MMO or at the very least have some form of co-op. It's a bit disappointing and smells like a pile of missed opportunities, but it's still a slightly above average game.
>>
>>378239660
Warehouse may be the best mechanically but the taco place is by far the most comfy
>>
I like the game but by the time I've set up a second base and start interacting with the small town I get bored. Looking forward to co-op in 2 to keep it interesting for longer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.