[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Camp Omega theory? Can someone give me a quick rundown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: mgs50605151280jpg-ef0474_1280w.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mgs50605151280jpg-ef0474_1280w.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
What is the Camp Omega theory? Can someone give me a quick rundown
>>
File: the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png (1MB, 1698x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png
1MB, 1698x1200px
The helicopter never crashed. His face is wounded from the Paz explosion, yet the helicopter is still functioning.

So Big Boss has wounds from the Paz explosion, yet the helicopter is still functioning while it's a few hours after GZ took place? Conclusion: the helicopter never crashed. So if it never crashed, how did Big Boss end up in the coma? He returned to Camp Omega (as Kojima said we would) and something happened. The revelation there will be one of the following:
a) TPP is a coma nightmare
b) TPP is VR simulation
c) Zero captured him and fucked with his brain to induce schizophrenia (Venom Snake and Big Boss are the same person)
The revelation will then lead into MGS5.
>>
>>378238471
It's the Metal Gear version of ME's Indoctrination Theory: It's a desperate attempt by fans of a series to explain away a shitty story by creating some larger than life conspiracy theory about the story instead of just accepting that it sucks.
>>
>>378238965
That's dumb. You're a dummy.
>>
You made this thread just so you can paste your theory again. Stop it, it's no longer fun.
I know it's you because you're the only retard that posts like that, spoilering the words 'quick rundown'
>>
File: NukeDisarmament.png (48KB, 618x378px) Image search: [Google]
NukeDisarmament.png
48KB, 618x378px
>Skullfaces helicopter has a number 17676

17-6-(7+6)13

17-6-13

Reverse it like (FOX-XOF)

13-6-17 The first day of E3
>>
>>378238965
>His face is wounded from the Paz explosion, yet the helicopter is still functioning.
It's almost as if a military-grade helicopter is more resilient than a human face.
>>
Kojima and joosten will go on the final date to surpass metal gear at camp omega.
>>
File: 1431622524736.png (233KB, 805x788px) Image search: [Google]
1431622524736.png
233KB, 805x788px
>FNAF
>Prank called some pizzeria over a shitty theory
>They end up getting huge business over it

>MGSV
>Give attention to some scientist because he looks like one of the actors
>Everyone thinks hes a quack
>Might possibly kill a man

Literally worse than FNAF.
>>
File: taboo.jpg (332KB, 1194x1270px) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
332KB, 1194x1270px
>>378241115
So you agree with me?
>>
>>378238965
I still don't understand what this image is trying to imply. Why circle that number?
>>
>>378241831
To indicate it's the same helicopter. I literally explained it in the same post. Learn to read, kiddo.
>>
>>378241985
Yeah but why wouldn't it be the same helicopter? Pequod picked BB up from Omega, brought him back to MB. BB got out, fought with XOF, rescued Kaz and whoever else, then got back into Pequod. Why would it be a different helicopter?
>>
>>378242164
>Pequod

Morpho
>>
File: 1494257447060.png (161KB, 422x357px) Image search: [Google]
1494257447060.png
161KB, 422x357px
i just want to be free
why won't it end
>>
I swear Caramel is the one creating these threads
>>
>>378242287
Morpho, my bad. Been a while since I last played.
>>
>>378241051
My god, what level of retard is this.
>>
>>378238965
TPP already explained the so far canon version. Big Boss was pulling the ultimate ruse by having a doppelganger take his place and fool the world by forming Outer Heaven while the real Big Boss was planning the Zanzibar uprising. And then the Patriots developed the S3 Plan, the brilliant part that involved recreating events of a crisis to shape the mind of an individual, which did succeed. It's funny that it was also a meta commentary on how Kojima reused plot elements from MG2 in MGS1, and then again in MGS2 to highlight that.
>>
>>378241985
>lose Pequod while playing
>same Pequod in the same helicopter shows up a short time later
Maybe helicopters just canonically respawn in the MGS universe?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.