[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't own a VR headset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 8yej3rasomzy.jpg (351KB, 699x3305px) Image search: [Google]
8yej3rasomzy.jpg
351KB, 699x3305px
>he doesn't own a VR headset
>>
>>378237235
I bet these people bought an Ouya and thought the exact same shit.

>B-but it will have good games!
>It will be cheaper!
>I-it's a good console guys!
>>
>>378237235
Wow that comic fucking reeks of buyers remorse. VR is dead, there's no games, it still costs a shitton, and still takes up a lot of space for that shitty wagglan sim.
>>
that guy aged like 60 years and the other guy only aged like 20
>>
I don't consider psvr a viable option since it lacks cameras to track motion.
>>
>>378237235
so... it didn't actually look fun until after he was dead? sounds like he made a good decision spending his time and money elsewhere while he was alive.
>>
>VR gives you eternal youth
Their marketing really suck, you would've thought that would be one of the most important things to promote.
>>
File: 1.jpg (949KB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
949KB, 3552x2000px
>>378237235
But I do own one

>>378238595
>hasn't event tried it but still shits on it

Wagglan is exactly what it isn't. The tracking is perfect and it's actually really fun to use if you aren't obese and out of shape.
>>
>>378237235
>w-we're still in the early adopter territory
>t-that's why there's nothing g-good yet
>just w-w-wait
>>
>>378238748
One of them didn't believe in the latest anti-aging pill.
Rabid consumerism will save your life goy.
>>
>>378239785
But this is possible.
The stupid part is not believing it will have games, the stupid part is buying one and justifying it with that statement.
>>
>>378239568
>needing to be fit to play VR
>not playing drivan or flyan vidya
Being able to lean around the cockpit to follow targets and accurately estimate range is a game changer.
>>
>>378237235
>VR is cheaper
>300US + camera + plus wagglan is cheap
>>
>The companies that make $20 face holders for cell phones are making mad bank with normiebucks whereas the actual VR companies cant into games
LOL?
>>
You can screech what you want about the early proto-vr shit that came out years ago, the current generation is the /first/ actual generation of VR

Buying first gen technology is a fucking joke if you're not using it commercially aka as part of your job or you're wealthy enough that the expense absolutely is just doesn't matter

I am very much considering a second gen system once both it and its user reviews are available
>>
File: 1493428485061.jpg (27KB, 544x383px) Image search: [Google]
1493428485061.jpg
27KB, 544x383px
>waiting for hardware to be affordable and convenient with worthwhile software is unreasonable
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.