[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy the Nintendo better switch to playstation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bundle1.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
bundle1.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
Do you like it? Do you hate it? Could you tell me why?
>>
File: 1493754161933.gif (2MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1493754161933.gif
2MB, 500x275px
sure why not
>>
>>378237032
bloodborne
>>
yo can i get a translation for the topic?
>>
>>378237032
The Switch is not worth buying right now. Wait a couple years until it has an actual library.
>>
If you want a fun console with a solid game investment yea, if you want a boring system with a bunch of games go PS4.
>>
Bought it for Monster Hunter and Mario Kart 8. Won't come in for another couple of weeks, because scalpers are shit.
>>
>>378238523
this but wait until the Switch actually has games
currently, ps4 has more and better games
>>
Still waiting for it the price to fall back to $300US
>>
>>378238881

It is if you buy it through bundles. You just have to be willing to want some of the dumb shit they pack in. It's technically still MSRP.
>>
>>378238764
You don't have to wait desu, games are coming pretty soon.
>>
>>378237032
I like it but I'd be bored to death if it was my only platform.
>>
>>378240297
this
I hope you have something else
>>
>>378240025
>don't have to wait until soon
>soon is december for one game
gonna have to wait at least until Odyssey, preferable until mid 2018 before it has more than only three online games and Wii U games.
>>
>>378237032
Yes

I like how it's halfway between a Wii U and a 3ds, in terms of functions. Being able to play console games on a handheld is neat.

I'd look up a list of games coming out for it and base your opinion on that. I'd still recommend it, especially if you like Nintendo
>>
>>378237032
What the fuck kind of question is this.
Nigger look at the fucking catalogues and decide for yourself.
>>
>>378240434
That's for you though.
>>
>>378241687
Yeah I know.
Just like how "a boring system with a bunch of games" is PS4 for you.
>>
>>378241803
These are facts. What's your point, I know what I wrote, I disputed what you wrote because you stated whatever you said like it was objective and I said it wasn't because it isn't. PS4 is boring it's just a normal system that's objective, there's nothing intrinsically special about it.
>>
>>378237032
If don't like anything out now, or coming soon (as in next month or 2 months) on the switch, hold off until e3 and see what happens.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.