[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Sonic enemy design so fucking awful? This monkey cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Why is Sonic enemy design so fucking awful? This monkey cunt sums it up completely. You jump at him and just before you hit him, he throws a coconut at you. Shit sucks.
>>
git gud
>>
>>378235592
I have never typed the phrase "git gud" before so I want you to understand the significance of this as I present it to you.

Hint: the coconut toss is on a timer, if you jump at the monkey right after he throws he can't do dick about it
>>
>>378235719
So in a game where speed is pushed on you, waiting for a, sometimes OFF SCREEN, enemy to throw a cocunut, IN THE FIRST LEVEL, is the proper way of playing?
>>
>>378235838
Enemies don't shoot at you off screen, git gud
>>
>>378235838
Trial and error was standard for 2D platformers of the 80s/90s, deal with it
>>
File: thwomp.png (4KB, 214x282px) Image search: [Google]
thwomp.png
4KB, 214x282px
>>378235838
Sonic is still a platformer, you can't just hold right on the D-Pad to win.

Do you get killed by these motherfuckers too and go "WOOOW I CAN'T JUST RUN THROUGH THEM?!"
>>
>>378235925
Have you played the original Mega Drive version recently? When you have any amount of speed, enemies constantly suprise-motherfucker you.
>>
>>378235592
Have you tried jumping beneath him?
>>
>>378235838
Then run right past him if you just want to go fast you sperg
>>
>>378236053
I have and the only ones that do are grounder from the first game and they're in the slowest level, besides that there's the star fish and those only show up when going up the cork screws. I bet you flip the fuck out when a hammer bro shows up in Mario or at Mankey Kong's in dkcGit gud
>>
>>378236281
I don't flip out when hammer bros show up. They actually have a telegraphed, intuitive pattern.
>>
File: 1436538131057.jpg (9KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1436538131057.jpg
9KB, 251x251px
>>378235592
Sonic 2 was trash.
>>
>>378235925

unless you're in metropolis zone

fucking mantis cunts
>>
>>378235838
>my ocd makes me kill every enemy on the stage
>>
>Today on /v/, anon has all Sonic games ruined forever for him when monkey throws a coconut at him
>>
>>378236389
They don't because hammer bros hammers are calculated in RNG, but you know git gud
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Bullshit, these fucks are far worse
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.