[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What if we made Destiny 1... Again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (34KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 384x383px
>What if we made Destiny 1... Again?
>>
>destiny 1 but with new stuff to collect, tweaked / changed subclasses, and I can play with my PCfat friends

Sure, fine with me.
>>
>>378234929
>We'll probably sell millions!
>>
That's how sequels used to be.

Take the same game on the same engine and just add different content and scenarios
>>
>>378235125
Majora's mask is nothing like Ocarina of time.
>>
Destiny 1 + more? Sounds good to me. :)
>>
>>378234929
>core gameplay is good
>let's make it a melee 4v1 game

/v/ logic.
>>
>>378235030
>>378235125
Yeah, I can understand still being salty about D1 if you jumped in at launch. The game was not good. I only got in with a taken king bundle and I've had a lot of fun with the game. I'll probably wait until a similar content dump and enjoy the fuck out of D2 as well.
>>
Played destiny 1 at launch because of friends. Fun at first but becomes an absolutely terrible, repetitive piece of garbage with a paper thin story, completely different from what was advertised

My fault, of course, but never again. You can tell it will be shit because they called it Destiny 2. Like, how fucking bland can you be?
>>
>>378234929
You are spoiled entitled and toxic for having this opinion. Halo 1 and 2 and barely different therefore it's ok for destiny to do this.
>>
File: 1456707151497.gif (3MB, 328x321px) Image search: [Google]
1456707151497.gif
3MB, 328x321px
>Titans get a one-sided bubble on all subclasses
>Warlocks get an damage buff zone on all subclasses
>Hunters get a dodge roll
If they fuck with nightstalker at all then Hunters are kill.
>>
>>378237008
The story was mostly in the grimoire instead of the game and that's where they fucked up. From what I've heard they're putting it in the actual game this time, and you can also check the grimoire from the game too.
>>
File: 1476971655903.jpg (23KB, 156x253px) Image search: [Google]
1476971655903.jpg
23KB, 156x253px
>destiny 1 + 1
>>
>>378237008
i liked grinding in destiny but i stopped when the only way to get better gear was raiding and they have no raiding group finder

how are you supposed to make friends on ps4 lol
>>
>no cross platform PvE

To hell with that.
>>
>>378236698
>I'll probably wait until a similar content dump and enjoy the fuck out of D2 as well.
That's the thing; everyone knows that Destiny launched with nothing in it, and this late in it's life cycle I can buy the game and all it's expansions for less than full price, so why would anyone, ever buy Destiny 2 until they've waited for the entire game to be released and have it's price slashed eight times? We all know it's going to happen already.
>>
>>378235309
Nor is it called ocarina of time 2
>>
>>378238178
If they put the book of sorrows ingame then everybody would know that King's Fall was just us busting into a grieving father's house and killing him because he's mad we killed his beloved son, also we kill his daughters on the way in.
>>
>>378238449
It's still a better plotline than "YOU HAVE MURDER SON, I AM ANGRY".

It's "YOU HAVE MURDER SON, I AM CHASING INFINITY, I AM THE PEAK OF THE HIVE AND YOU DENOTE WORTHY CHALLENGE. I AM ANGRY, BUT ALSO IMPRESS AND WANT TO KILL YOU."
>>
>>378238390
Because I'm a sucker
I have disposable income
I enjoyed D1 on launch despite the lack of content and repetitive nature.

Playing VoG blind when it was first released with 5 other actual friends was probably my greatest experience playing video games.
>>
>>378238390
If I get it, it'll be when it's on games with gold. I will never trust bungie with a new release again. They literally shipped a game with no story and very little content and you had to read content cards that needed to unlock to know wtf was going on
>>
>>378235309
Actually it's just OOT but worse.
>>
>>378238676
>tfw get very drawn into atmospheric games
>doing VoG with friends
>sense of foreboding throughout

For it's flaws, Destiny's world is one of my fucking favorite fictional universes.
>>
>>378238178
The lack of story should have delayed the game. Fuck bungie for shipping it anyways.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.