[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is going to flop so hard. Why does everyone delude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

This game is going to flop so hard.

Why does everyone delude themselves into thinking they'll play this? Let alone paying for it.
>>
>>378229459
I'm not buying it for sure. Crash time passed. It's a good memory and thats it.
>>
>>378229459
That's the wrong game
>>
Skylanders didn't flop
>>
>>378229459

You sound very salty that people like things you don't like. The kind of people who think Crash Bandicoot has no appeal because of some shitty Crash Bandicoot ad that triggered them during the 90's, when they had established what side they were on, as if they had to pick one in the first place.
>>
>>378230586
I played and enjoyed crash bandicoot as a kid. It just doesn't hold up to today's standards of gaming.

The only reason people "like" this game is because of nostalgia goggles. And they're going to be severely disappointed when the game comes out.
>>
>>378231067

What are these "standards" you are talking about? You have to define those, because if it's what I assume you mean, it's all rooted in cinematic experience and hand-holding, which are not important values in a video game.

Crash Bandicoot is one of the games from the 90's you can still go back to, and they still play well, and they had such a solid art style that even that holds up.
>>
You might be on to something OP. Since Skylanders, the game you posted, had lower sales than usual last year.

Cuz thats Skylanders, ya know. Just thought I'd clarify. That you posted Skylanders.

Dumbass.
>>
File: 1483036842757.png (30KB, 335x190px) Image search: [Google]
1483036842757.png
30KB, 335x190px
>>378231491
it's dead on arrival jim
>>
>>378231440
If you can go back to it then why but a "remastered" version? Let's face it. They just see this as an easy cashgrab, but it's not going to work out well for them.
>>
File: Cresh.jpg (223KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cresh.jpg
223KB, 720x720px
>>378232416

1: The PS1 classics sold very well on the PS3, only beaten by FF7, so they are worth remaking because of the popularity.

2: Crash Bandicoot has been on a 9 year long hiatus, and most likely they are bringing him back with new titles, but are remaking the classics first to introduce Crash Bandicoot to a new generation, as well as pleasing the old fans.
>>
>>378229459
Reminds me of Buggsy. Looks like some autistic shit so let them get it. Worst case is they wasted more money after shelling out for shitty lizard bat game.
>>
File: 1494397832774.jpg (144KB, 903x884px) Image search: [Google]
1494397832774.jpg
144KB, 903x884px
It seems to me like you're the expert OP. I'm so glad to have you in this thread and IloveCocosomuch.
>>
I'm looking forward to new Coco and Tawna art
>>
>>378229459

It's a fucking remaster

What sale expectation could they have? They'll probably break even with 200k
>>
>>378229459

I was more impressed when I say the game in person, Maybe I'll buy it.
>>
>>378233541

reMAKE.

You really have to be blind to not see they're doing it from the ground up. Deaf as well, because they said the coding and many assets from the original are useless in modern engines.
>>
>>378233541
It's a remake.

>Mfw HD remasters are so in right now that the kids can't tell the difference between a remaster, remake or ports.
>>
>>378231067
I replayed the first 3 games and CTR this year and enjoyed all of them. It may sell well but I don't think it will be just Crash with ps4 graphics ("remastered from the ground up"), it will have differences that make the original seem better in comparison like with the Oddworld remake.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.