[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post only patrician games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

ITT we post only patrician games
>>
>>378225213
You first.
>>
>>378225213
wrong pic?
>>
File: 6846_front[1].jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6846_front[1].jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>
>japs trying to do a western rpg

kek
>>
File: 54635345.jpg (53KB, 782x263px) Image search: [Google]
54635345.jpg
53KB, 782x263px
>>378225213
what am i into?
any class to avoid?
>>
>>378225551
mage
>>
>>378225803

nah, use it until you can choose sorcerer
>>
>>378225551
pawn waifus
>>
>>378225551
alright so when you start, you want to pick mage first. Mage has the best growth and survivability of the first classes.
You won't hit gran soren until around lv 45ish, but then you'll be able to pick up a secondary vocation. Your vocation depends on your weapon equipped, so I suggest keeping your staff when you need range and switch to something like a magic infused sword when you need to switch over to warrior for melee.
Always keep a party of 4 since exp is not sapped between members. The crafting system in the game is a little flawed, but of your options alchemist generally is the easiest to produce runes, which you can use to infuse elemental effects onto your weapons. Because mage has the fairly high HP scaling you should be tank enough to survive the early game, however late game I definitely recommend going strictly warrior because of it's insane tanking abilities.
BBI is the dlc area, mainly used for its rng look which can get you some of the best looking cosmetics in the game. See the queen's attire.
make sure you give lots of gifts to fournival and raise your affinity with you. He is a powerful ally and you want his affinity maxed as fast as possible
boars hunt in packs
>>
>>378225551
Don't try to be a jack of all trades. You get different stats per class on level up.
>>
>>378226656
>You won't hit gran soren until around lv 45ish

are you fuckin insane
>>
>>378227026
If you stack exp materias like a tryhard you can hit GS at lv 25. But for the average player thats not likely
>>
File: cancer.png (128KB, 1954x1783px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
128KB, 1954x1783px
>>378226656
>make sure you give lots of gifts to fournival and raise your affinity with you. He is a powerful ally and you want his affinity maxed as fast as possible
>>
File: Final Fantasy XV.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy XV.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>>378225213
Seriously play this game without falling for the contrarian memes.
>>
File: Boktai_cover_art.jpg (32KB, 316x320px) Image search: [Google]
Boktai_cover_art.jpg
32KB, 316x320px
>>
>>378225213
>all the love pre-steam and at steam release
>it gets constant hate now
I never get it around here.

>>378227282
i think he means because its the only way to buy the weal buff item, but even then its post game only and you're going to max your affinity with him regardless as long as you do the sidequests with him/in his favor.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.