[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you hear 'fore you see me I got King Kong in the trunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 0981230961293123.png (113KB, 327x445px) Image search: [Google]
0981230961293123.png
113KB, 327x445px
If you hear 'fore you see me I got King Kong in the trunk
>>
and people initially actually believed that all that shit was legitimate
>>
>>378223824
I never really believed it, but for its time it was really really well made as far as creepypasta goes

Made me not want to play MM for weeks
>>
File: King Kong.jpg (736KB, 666x1270px) Image search: [Google]
King Kong.jpg
736KB, 666x1270px
tfw he changed the description
>>
So are there any other good vidya creepypastas besides this and Godzilla NES?
>>
>>378225197
Petscop
>>
File: STILL THE BEST 1973.gif (7KB, 510x436px) Image search: [Google]
STILL THE BEST 1973.gif
7KB, 510x436px
>>378225197
Godzilla's was good for all of 15 minutes before the HYPER REALISTIC GRAPHICS AND BLOOD kicked in and starts killing the soul of his dead girlfriend.
>>
>>378225431
Yea the ending was pretty disappointing, but the author probably needed something "big" to end on. Just didn't really pay off in my eyes
>>
>>378225302
Well, this looks really cool. Definitely has that weird PS1 game vibe.
>>
>>378225431
I didn't like the hyper-realistic gore by the virtue of what it is and where it is, but I still really liked the designs of those fleshy monsters and the level they were in. I think it was called Zenith? None of the images on the page are loading for me, so I can't post an example.
>>
>>378226858
Plot-wise it totally shot itself in the foot, but the designs and the gradual progression into that unfamiliar territory was fantastic.
Definitely some of the best art to accompany a somewhat mediocre story in recent memory.
>>
>>378225197
The Princess. Bbut just like Godzilla, you should stop taking it seriously halfway through when they start to explain the monster.
>>
>>378224072
kek
>>
>>378222249
Stop making this thread.
>>
>>378228810
2nd time I've made it
>>
>>378228610
I don't get that. We're afraid of what we can't explain. Explaining your weird and mysterious entity ruins it.
>>
>>378222249
Best April Fool's of all time
>>
>>378228903
Yeah, stop.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.