[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACK DESERT ONLINE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (172KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
172KB, 460x215px
is this game worth getting into or is it a shitty gook mmo?
>>
>>378221948
Its a shitty gook MMO with lots of good ideas but implemented in the worst ways imaginable.
>>
you'll have a better time google imaging it and fapping to the characters
>>
>>378221948
Shitty korea grinder that is B2P2W
>>
>>378221948
it's a gook mmo, shitty goes without saying
>>
Shitty gook MMO. You tend to get what you pay for in online games.
>>
>>378221948
It's really fun and I enjoy playing it but you cant deny its pay to win elements. At least you can buy costumes with in game currency...
>>
>>378222726
Can't wait for the bdo addicts to jump in and defend that point.
"It's totally not p2w my dude, why would you spend a 100$ when you could get the same amount of silvers by grinding 10 hours in the game?"
>>
>>378222876
Have you played an MMO before?
10 hours isn't that bad.
>>
>>378222876
10 hours for 100 isn't very grindy for a gook game
>>
it's pretty [s]shit[/s] great
>>
>>378221948
The character creator is the only thing worth a shit
>>
File: 1322531108494.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
1322531108494.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>378223110
>[/s]
>>
>>378222726
Though it is p2w it's not bad p2w like other games out there.. It has it's share of good shit, and kakoa seems to actually give two shits about the game compare to the dutch team that was handling it before.
>>
>>378223253
>pay full price for a game
>still have to pay afterwards to even compete with other players at the same level

top fucking kek you fucking autists, laughing at you getting fucked by the jews

kill yourselves
>>
>>378223043
Why don't you go out in the sun and clean the pavement with a tooth brush ? Because that's exactly what grinding in this game is like.
I would know since I fucking got to 54 before mediah came out.
>>
>>378223253
>Though it is p2w it's not bad p2w like other games out there
what mmo have worse p2w?
>>
>>378223338
>Grinding in a game you hate.
Why?
>>
File: 1457683847088.jpg (81KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1457683847088.jpg
81KB, 500x449px
>>378223236
>Anonymous
>embarrassing
sure lol
>>
>>378223329
Never said the p2w was good, but It's something ..
I never seen a game charge 30 dollars for an outfit.
But then again i don't really care.. Whales will pay full price for items and game.
I only paid for the founder and refunded but still got to keep my account thanks to Daum getting shitted on by kakao.
>>
>>378222876
I know right. The p2w elements are everywhere I dont understand how can people deny it.

I think that if you want to enjoy this game, you need to treat it as a singleplayer game as I do. I just relax doing comfy stuff like cooking and farming. Also, when I want to pvp I message one of my IRL friends who play the game because I know they aren't whales that bought their equipment through selling Pearl Stuff on the marketplace. This makes our duel "fair" and it's way more fun taking shit with your buddies at the same time.

I know people will call me a carebear for the way I play the game but I dont give a fuck. I just got a new job and I dont have the necessary time to be competitive in this game.
>>
>>378222876
Because pay to win would imply the transaction note to be worth paying to win.
$150 = 125 million silver max once a week.

125 million silver is nothing in BDO. This is such a tiny amount even on a daily standard when you consider the billions for gear enhancements. When you consider I get 150 million for 4 hours of semi afk life skills that apply 5 minutes of actual looking at my screen. Peasants grind.
>>378223338
I got to 56 before Mediah, most JP and KR players got 57-58 before Mediah.
Getting to 60 now is a joke of 80 hours.
Eat shit faggot.
>>
it has not one, but two classes to appease my witch kink, and yet its still unplayable dogshit. i really hated it.

its like, a fake sandbox? you can own businesses and houses. which sounds cool until you realize it's just unlocking checkpoints on a map that every single player does. the gear system is also unbelievably bad. there is no content, its all grinding in the field, grind currency, RNG drops, and punishing p2w enchanting system.
>>
>>378223889
Here it is. I can now leave this thread knowing one miserable fuck is gonna dig this game's grave defending it.
>>
>>378223889
Whoa there buddy, calm down
If they wanna believe the game is p2w it's okay
means we don't have to read about them bitching on the server chat.
>>
>>378224056
Everything is pay to win, except when it's actually not, but even then it is. You faggots will never be happy just remain insufferable cunts.
>>
>>378221948
grind gook MMO that very typically western gaymurs are too weak to handle.

Has no hand holding or explanation, hardcore mode.
>>
>>378221948

It's okay until the dawning realization that everything you do is entirely pointless hits you.

>leveling is pointless because enemies do not evolve/change in AI, just come in set versions per race, tank/mage/range/assassin. Either you are strong enough to kill them or they kill you, no inbetween.

>exploring is pointless because while there's occassionally cool vistas beyond the clearly marked spots to see; there really is nothing else of note beyond random scattered mobs or gathering points you don't even care about

>gathering money and winning at the market is also pointless because anything actually worthwhile and interesting is gated behind a real money paywall, and any of such items posted on the in-game cash market are automatically bought by bots to inflate the price and never seen again

>the main storyline is not only barely translated at all, it's cringe worthy and lasts until barely halfway into the game; no boss through it is a challenge and it is made solely to breeze through it

>you NEED to purchase a pet for real cash eventually, or the game become a crippled mess where you never manage anything without losing huge profit

>cash shop stuff actually gives you stat boosts

All of those awesome ideas and open fields and player run economies boiled down to ghost towns and slut simulator 2000. Disappointment hit hard.
>>
>>378224189
My irl associate is a real payer-to-winner and he doesn't play this game because he cannot pay cash to get progress. There has to be an input for the game besides money to get anywhere. It sucks only having that asshole around when it comes to MMORPGs, but yeah.
>>
>>378224373
>the main storyline is not only barely translated at all, it's cringe worthy and lasts until barely halfway into the game; no boss through it is a challenge and it is made solely to breeze through it
You haven't completed the main story if you say this. Get to 56 then 58 and come back again.
>gathering money and winning at the market is also pointless because anything actually worthwhile and interesting is gated behind a real money paywall, and any of such items posted on the in-game cash market are automatically bought by bots to inflate the price and never seen again
What's worthwhile stuff, costumes, valuepacks, dyes? Those are all easy to get, bots can't exist in the current marketplace system it's just that fucked. People have tried.
>cash shop stuff actually gives you stat boosts
This is just reaching honestly, you get to jump 1/10 of a foot higher and a bit of xp boost which doesn't ultimately matter. It's like that one fag who brags about his costume that adds 1 strength but the modifier is 100000 strength on average. It means nothing.
>>
>>378224807

Son, I hit level 60 months before this shit even came up. Don't shillwash this shit on me.
56-60 quests are just HP blobs that force you at most to gather a party. Or are you trying to pass Valencian quests as actual content? Or scroll rushes?
Because if so, fuck that noise. That shit can barely even be considered part of the game and it's mentally challenged to say "reach the upmost endgame to meet a semblance of challenge!!!11!!", which even then just gets entirely erased by not being a moron.
That is not how it should work, and you are retarded if you think it is not a negative point.

I am not even going to tackle your crap on the cash shop stuff. You know that shit is stupid from top to bottom, and you grasping at it being "possibly attainable if you are lucky" is not even worth discussing, and you know well enough why.
>>
take my advice anon

so i put ALOT of hours into this game. I know the game so well

now heres the thing

you dont ever "play" the game

youre either processing shit (AFK)
trading (Auto pathing to a certain location)
fishing (AFK)

or grinding to level up but once you hit 56 it takes DAYS to level
so if you want to be competitive you have to just grind and grind and grind
and even then you wont be good

the game is beautiful but if you dont have a top of the line PC forget about group content

the game is really good dont get me wrong but unless youre disabled and dont work

you wont be good at the game
>>
File: 1340673774464.png (746KB, 592x434px) Image search: [Google]
1340673774464.png
746KB, 592x434px
>start playing with friends
>piss easy and poorly translated but still kinda fun
>start figuring out professions and workers and nodes
>work on making a bunch of shit to give to friends
>you can't trade with people at all
>>
>>378221948
The combat looks really fun, but it seems like it gets stale quickly. Can anyone comment on the combat?
>>
>>378226916

You play the mage with a good amount of skill variety against enemies that offer no challenge.
Then you reach awakening.
Then you proceed to use your 5-6 awakening skills almost exclusively against giant sponges of HP, ocassionally getting two-shotted by things.

Or, in Ranger's case, you just cry and die anyways, awakening or not, because all you do sucks the moment you are past level 50.
>>
File: fringilla_vigo_gwent.jpg (375KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fringilla_vigo_gwent.jpg
375KB, 835x1200px
>>378227110
Damn. I was gonna try all three mage classes. I was looking at the awakening gameplay and it definitely seemed like all the enemies were sponges. It also looked like it was teleport, then use a skill or two, then teleport, use another skill or two, for a long time.
>>
>>378221948
Better wait for bless online
>>
File: 151251235.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
151251235.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>378221948
Play FFXIV instead. Japanese MMO > Korean MMO
>>
>>378230158
that looks stupid
>>
File: 1397220731145s.jpg (8KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1397220731145s.jpg
8KB, 211x246px
>only 5 armor sets you can get on your own
>all the others are p2w
>>
great game
>>
I like the gameplay, playing a Wizard is really fun. But actually getting good gear is a fucking grind, and there's nothing to actually do in the game besides grind enemies and grind gold. Also, the enemy AI is atrocious, which undermines the entire combat system.
>>
All MMOs are shitty that's why they needed to invent a genre name instead of RPG.
>>
How is the erp?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.