[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they learned from their mistakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0691.jpg (33KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
33KB, 630x354px
Do you think they learned from their mistakes?
>>
>>378221903
Considering even with those mistakes they made a boatload of money I highly doubt it. That and the people that haven't quit still feverishly play, there's no middle ground.
>>
Not at all.
>>
>learned from their mistakes
>looks like Destiny 1.5

nope
>>
>>378221903
Of course not.
>>
>>378221903
upgraded my pc just to play this :)
>>
They made a second one didn't they
>>
>>378221903
>Look at analytics from previous game
>look at areas where player interactions were maximized
>watch twitch and lets plays
>watch what is considered """awesome""" by both streamer and his audience
>incorporate the two when creating the sequel
>ignore story and give to a board of underpaid STEM fags to pump out some text to match with game design storyboard
>>
At least PC version will have 60 fps.
>>
p2p servers, so no they haven't
>>
>>378222704
Apparently it's not completely P2P anymore, Some weird hybrid servers that are part P2P and part dedi
>>
no; and ill still buy it
>>
>>378222187
really? cause im quite sure a 970 is too much for a console port. no need to upgrade
>>
>>378221903
The trailer made it obvious this was literally just Destiny 1.5, I'm going to say no, they haven't learned from their mistakes.
>>
File: IMG_2024.jpg (30KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2024.jpg
30KB, 297x297px
>>378221903
If their mistake is making a game that sold excellently and still has tons of profit coming in thanks to micro transactions, then no, they haven't learned. Yeah, they're selling a game that's largely the same as the first, but why wouldn't they? If you ran a lemonade stand and knew you could make more money selling premade shit instead of something made with high quality ingredients that takes more time and effort, you'd be a fool not to do so.
>>
Nope, as expected. Did people really think they would improve?
>>
Game still has Trials of Lagswitch, so no.
>>
>>378221903
nope
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.