[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER THAT ITSUNO WILL ANNOUNCE HIS NEW GAME THIS YEAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0158.jpg (199KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
199KB, 2048x1366px
Now that Dragon's Dogma is no longer a possibility due to the remaster for current gen consoles, what else could it be if not Devil May Cry 5?

And what better time to announce a game than E3?

Really makes one wonder...
>>
Why would the announcement of a port of a 5-year old game prevent the possibility of a sequel to said game?
>>
>>378217136

Its not really a remaster when they already released that shit on PC.
>>
>>378217136

>Now that Dragon's Dogma is no longer a possibility due to the remaster for current gen consoles

If anything, that's strong evidence to say that there is potentially something Dragon's Dogma related coming down the pipeline. Re-releasing the game so that it's back in the public, mainstream conciousness, so that a sequel announcement will hit harder and raise more hype.

DMC5 fags are fucking delusional.
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (239KB, 1044x770px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
239KB, 1044x770px
>>378218832
>>378219062

You imbeciles have no idea how the vidya business works. Announcement of a DDII this year would butcher the sales of said remaster. Capcom isn't going to compete with itself.
>>
>>378217136
>Now that Dragon's Dogma is no longer a possibility due to the remaster for current gen consoles, what else could it be if not Devil May Cry 5?

A resurrected Deep Down, potentially.
>>
>>378219210
They did exactly what you mentioned with Devil May 4 Special Edition. Yes Dragon's Dogma II may be coming down the line as well. But after DMC5. It's a win-win situation really if my hypothesis turns out to be true. Would love a sequel DD since the first one had immense potential.
>>
>>378219227
Are you fucking retarded?
They always do this to boost the sales of both. People buying the sequel are inclined to buy the first one to know the story and shit and people buying the first one are inclined to buy the sequel because it's the sequel.
>>
>>378219247
Deep Down is exactly as the name implies. Buried and forgotten. A shame really. It looks intriguing and was a spiritual successor to Dragon's Dogma.
>>
>>378219227

You're the one who has no idea how the video game industry works.

People who didn't get a chance to play it the first time and are excited by the prospect of Dragon's Dogma II will pick up the budget priced remaster to see if they like it, and if they do they'll likely pick up the sequel.

Similarly, those that played and liked the game originally will also potentially pick up the remaster to refresh themselves before getting the sequel game.

It's a win-win marketing move that will cost Capcom almost nothing to produce, since it's probably very simple direct port of the PC version.
>>
File: 1493147658818.jpg (36KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1493147658818.jpg
36KB, 480x476px
>>378219227
The DD1 port is out this fall. Announcing DD2 at E3 doesn't mean it has to release the same year. But please, keep talking as if you know dick about "tha biz" Mr. Businessman.
>>
>>378219510

Except there's no evidence that DMC5 exists, just like there's no evidence that DDII exists.

It is however, at this point, more likely a surprise reveal would be DD related because of how hard they've been pushing it lately.

A slightly more likely unlikely chance than Devil May Cry.
>>
File: boiii.png (143KB, 642x700px) Image search: [Google]
boiii.png
143KB, 642x700px
>>378219685
I see that I am the fool here for trying to make a lobotomized lackwit see reason. But I'll try once again:

THEY WON'T ANNOUNCE BOTH TITLES AT THE SAME TIME AND HAVE THE RELEASE DATES SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.
>>
>>378219685

You should keep up
>>
>>378219987
Tons of rumblings from DMC VAs lends greater strength to DMC5 than to DDII, so no.
>>
>>378219998

Who's to say that Dragon's Dogma 2 will be releasing around the same time, you fucking spastic?

More likely, it'll be a "Dragon's Dogma 2, 2018 release date. Pick up Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen this fall to get yourself caught up!"
>>
>>378219998
They did the same fucking thing for Gravity Rush 2, you fucking autist.
>>
File: capcom-main-pipeline.png (80KB, 1250x353px) Image search: [Google]
capcom-main-pipeline.png
80KB, 1250x353px
>>378220142
>>378220256

See this and get BTFO into oblivion you miserable cunts. DMC5 is happening whether you like it or not.
>>
>>378220762
Nigger, I don't even care. I'd be ecstatic either way.
But you saying DD2 can't happen because they announced a DD1 port for current gen consoles is possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
>>
>>378220949
DD costs more
won't happen

DMC5 will be done on a budget, also expect hardcore pandering
>>
>>378220949
To add to what the other anon said. They already have the successful Dragon's Dogma Online. DDII will kill obviously so they're going to take their time with it. DMC5 is the surefire possibility here.
>>
>>378221598
MMO's are a completely different market.
That's like saying they shouldn't have released FF15 because FF14 is still successful.
MMO's don't take a hit, if anything, they get a boost in players.
>>
>>378221114
Sure, whatever. The point is that a rerelease or HD port of a previous game would not be a reason not to announce and work on a sequel.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.