[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think........

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: thinking.png (89KB, 651x354px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
89KB, 651x354px
Really makes you think........
>>
I don't have any problems with Denuvo, but god damn that post is retarded.

Devs use Denuvo to prevent people from pirating their games. That's it. There is no other reason. Why pretend like there is? It's not like it's unreasonable for devs to not want their game pirated.
>>
>>378216526
what a shitty excuse
at least they'll remove it next week
>>
>>378216526
The one and only purpose of Denuvo at this point is to protect day 1 sales. Nothing else. Everyone knows it's crackable now, it just takes time.
>>
>>378216526
So this developer uses Denuvo because it can "preserve the game's quality", but if the game is cracked, they will stop using Denuvo because Denuvo will have lost its magical power to preserve the game's quality.
>>
I hope he doesnt even sell enoug copies to pay the cost of denuvo
what a fucking lame excuse to use it
just say the truth you spineless faggot
>>
File: 1465946407995.gif (173KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465946407995.gif
173KB, 640x360px
You know what I wouldn't mind everybody using Denuvo if they just said "You want our game for free? Work for it and crack our DRM. Otherwise pay up. We didn't spend three years working on this game just for some fuckers who wouldn't buy our game in a million years pirating it and getting it for free." Just be honest and say that it's because you feel you deserve an honest pay for an honest day's work.
>>
>>378216782
This desu. Nothing wrong I'm trying to make money off of a creative work that is meant to make money. Broke ass niggas cracking shit just need to find jobs. The only reason to pirate something is if the devs or publishers are being huge jackoffs and you want play a game but don't want to support them.
>>
>>378216526
>download denuvo into brain, go to shrink and call him a pirate because he trying to change me
>>
>>378218213
>ask waiter why my stake is raw
>don't worry anon, denuvo is protecting the original flavors
>take this back to the chef it will poison me
>sorry anon, no refunds
>well fuck you I'm gonna cook it
>t-thats p-piracy reeere
>>
>>378218213
>download denuvo into brain
>go to shrink
>sue him for breaking copyright laws when he tries to change me
>>
File: 1478034273599.png (17KB, 179x193px) Image search: [Google]
1478034273599.png
17KB, 179x193px
>>378216526
>They're using DRM because a cracked version might not work properly
>Issues with cracked versions are caused by having to circumvent DRM
>If they didn't use DRM it wouldn't have to be cracked and all versions would work fine
>>
>>378218213
>ask cute girl out on date
>she tells me she is a virgin and wants to lose her virginity
>for some reason can't get it in
>her vagina has denuvo
>I have to wear DRM on my dick to get in
>lose all pleasure and become a gay faggot instead
>>
>>378216526
One has nothing to do with the other.
>>
>>378218784
She didn't Denuvo her asshole though.
It's funny how most bitches don't even consider doing it, thinking it's only a thing gays do.
>>
>>378216782
Yeah, but when you work in a medium like gaming where your audience is retarded on several levels, it's best to lie about it than to deal with the PR chaos.
Basically, retards that would've otherwise riot gulp this shit up, while people that can tell it doesn't make sense understand why they do it.

Had they come out and said "yea, we don't want you to pirate because it cuts into our profits" you'd see massive backlash because the majority of gamers are either actual underages or manbabies with little grasp of the real world who don't pay their bills. Hell, most people in this board are too.

And yea, I pirate shit I don't want to pay for too. And I'll keep doing it. But I can't really fault a developer for wanting that not to happen to him. It's pretty natural.
>>
>>378218213
>be at bar
>pre-order a vodka
>when it finally is released from behind the counter it tastes nothing like what was advertised
>ask for money back, no refunds sweetie ;)
>Oh well I'm going to add some some ice to it so it's at least cold
>can't do that sweetie it's denuvo, get that pirate out of here
>Arrrrhh DRM ahoy
>I tie two DRMs together and ride them down to gog restaurant
>>
>>378216526
>I want AAA-tier protection but I still want to soubd like I'm a nice, next-doors, indie devyou can't habe your cake and eat it too. Either protect the shit out of your game and have piratefags hate you or release it DRM free and have buyfags buttmad at you. You can't deflect the blame to crackers. This is some next level Jewry
>>
>>378216526
Does this mean they'll put the game onto GOG when that happens?
Also, I don't think you understand the point of anti-piracy measures.
>>
File: indeks.jpg (14KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
14KB, 323x156px
>share your game for pirates on torrents
>in pirate version you will always lose because of piracy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.