[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... this turned out good it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: rime[1].jpg (83KB, 784x356px) Image search: [Google]
rime[1].jpg
83KB, 784x356px
Did sony fuck up by letting it go?
>>
>>378213097
>Turned out good
>Not a single thread on /v/ for the last week even though it was released yesterday
>>
>>378213152
One (1) thread yesterday, to be exact.
>>
>>378213152
it had a few threads actually retard,
it even had one about the low score it got on gamespot and a denuevo thead too.
>>
You mean decent. Like TLG or FFXV.
>>
About a year or 2 ago Sony got tired of these indie shit devs taking so long to develop these short games that won't make much money. They dropped Wattam, The modern zombie taxi co and What Remains of Edith Finch as well as Rime

So no, I don't think they care
>>
>>378213097
looks fun, i might pirate it
>>
>>378213097
I like the music.
>>
I just hope it gets cracked
>>
>>378213097
>DENUVO

into the trash it goes
>>
All the reviews I watched said the puzzles are too simple and get tedious, and the level design is too easy to get lost and wander around in.

Probably going to pass on it for those reasons, I do love the art direction though
>>
>>378214636
>>378214636
>puzzles are too simple and get tedious, and the level design is too easy to get lost and wander around in.
but why was this a positive thing in let's say, BOTW, and a criminal offense in this rime?

don't believe the reviewers dude, it's time to stop being a pleb already
>>
>>378214939
>but why was this a positive thing in let's say, BOTW, and a criminal offense in this rime?

BOTW just got away with so much murder.
Yea, we know yooka laylee sucked dick, but I remember reading reviews on YL saying how the random low FPS made the game less enjoyable and actually deducted the score of the game because of frame rate drops. But BOTW gets a pass cause.... Zelda.
>>
>>378213097
>a shitty walking simulator that rips off Ico and BotW
Why are westcucks so shameless? Fucking sad.
>>
>>378215570
It looks more like the witness, really.
>>
>>378215570
>and BotW
how can it rip off a game that came out only a few months earlier than it did?
do you think games are developed in a few months?
holy fucking shit the plebs on this board, there you go /v/, this is the person you are arguing against. a literal idiot.
>>
>>378215570
BotW is just Skyrim some anime faggot in it.
>>
>>378215706
We've known about BotW existence since 2014, dumbo. 3 years is plenty of time to rip it off.
>>
>>378215872
kys you underage retard.
>>
>>378213097
>Our port isn't working well on PC, let's fix that
>Nah, let's use that money to get denuvo instead

shit game, shit devs
>>
>>378213775
You can't, for now at least.
>>
>>378214939
I never got lost in breath of the wild. I will agree though that the simple puzzles were one of my biggest downsides.
>>
>>378215570
but BOTW itself rips off SOTC
>>
>>378216172
>I never got lost in breath of the wild.
well it's doubtful you would get lost in this game too. It's just a case of game reviewers sharpening their critique skills on small games.
>>
Is it just a shit port or is the PS4 version also shit?
>>
>>378216490
Shit port.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.