[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /v/ - politics literally triggered?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: jpg.jpg (114KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
114KB, 600x793px
Is /v/ - politics literally triggered?
>>
>>378210320

Well I guess were back to normal.

The captcha purge was the best thing to happen to /v/ in a while.
>>
>a game literally about budgering tons of /pol/fags

wasnt hyped for a ubisoft game in ages tbqh but its time.
>>
I'm tired of /pol/ shit in everything. Stop pushing your fucking agenda in video games and movies. I want to escape reality, I want to be entertained, not force fed your stupid ideologies.
>>
>>378210394
>The captcha purge was the best thing to happen to /v/ in a while.
i still see plenty of shitposting around.

though all the shills are gone.
>>
File: 1491905528510.png (168KB, 1845x827px) Image search: [Google]
1491905528510.png
168KB, 1845x827px
>>378210320
>>
First for trolling the guy who believes every poster posting pic related is the same guy.

Yes, you idiot, I'm still laughing at you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE
It's pretty clear the villains are some made-up cult akin to Scientology.
>>
>>378210708
Not exactly. Beyond the symbol looking like it for the trolling factor, the cult looks more like a christian sect gone wrong. Scientology is more about aliens and space ghosts living inside your body.

But Ubisoft still likes to take potshots at them. See the Unitologists in Dead Space for another exemple of that, or that cult which venerates false idols in Watch Dogs 2.
>>
File: 1495576987716.png (119KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1495576987716.png
119KB, 872x632px
>tfw you missed out on WatchDogs and Undertale because of fear of it being SJW trash
>>
>>378210708
that use crosses as their symbol...
>>
>>378210510
It's literally a troll, that's all. But it's guaranteed replies every time so that's why you see so much of it. Coming up with a good troll is hard work, so why do that when you can just post about liberals/conservatives/blacks/whatever and instantly start flame wars?

Sadly you end up with counter-trolls who think they're trolling actual /pol/tards, so they post stupid shit and you end up with a trolls trolling trolls who are trolling back.

4chan has literally become a perpetual trolling machine.
>>
>>378210528
Captcha purge?
>>
These kikes want a war!?

We'll give them a war!

White power, /b/rothers!
>>
>>378210708
It's basically a Jim Jones/super cult type of thing. It's a really interesting idea for a setting, but I'm not sure how well an FPS can explore this kind of thing.

The pastor grabbing a gun is both hilarious yet disappointing. It makes for a really goofy moment and I almost want to buy it just for that, but at the same time... it just shows it's not really going to use this setting with any kind of critical thought.
>>
>>378211165
EPIC FOR THE WINZ XD
>>
>>378210320
Now they will start to loose the "dude/bros" over this.
Why would an american play a game where he shoots americans?
>>
>>378210946
No you missed out because they were just trash.
>>
>>378211238
This. They'll waste the cool setting on a ubisoft-collectathon brodude-shooter.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.