[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition is on sale should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: annvR.jpg (36KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
annvR.jpg
36KB, 500x489px
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition is on sale
should i get it? does it have all the dlcs? is it fun without friends?
>>
>>378210276

Yes, its extremely underrated, story is cliche as fuck but the gameplay is really good, if its on sale you should get it.
>>
>>378210276
yeah, that's the "goty" edition so to speak, all the dlc and shit.

The base game also got updated with the engine changes that enhanced edition shipped with, if for some reason you'd rather buy the base game, but you're best off just buying following enhanced edition.

the following is best played with a co-op partner. You can play it alone but it is SIGNIFICANTLY better with another person.
>>
Did you like that game about zombies attacking the tropical hotel? It's basically the same thing.
>>
>>378210335
>>378210347
thanks
>>378210391
i hated Dead Island
>>
>>378210429
Same devs.
>>
>>378210457
i know but it looks much better and /v/ is praising it every time i see a DL thread
>>
>>378210429
>>378210457

Same devs but don't let that put you off, DL is far superior to DI.
>>
how is the gunplay?
>>
>>378210590

The guns are a bit trash, but not unuseable like in DI, melee in the game is far superior, I think if you get the Following you get a firearms skill tree.
>>
>>378210590
gunplay's pretty good. the following is more about gunplay, the base game is a lot more melee oriented.
>>
File: .gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1MB, 540x304px
thanks, i'm getting it
>>
What can you actually do in the multiplayer? I haven't played this game in over a year and I never finished it but it was worth playing when I did.

Although I definitely remember my overall framerate dropping after entering the second area with all the buildings and stuff.
>>
>>378210943
Also, does OP want to play with me sometime maybe? ;w;
>>
>>378210943
You can do everything in multiplayer, from start to just before end mission
>>
>>378210943

Just explore and run around, fight off invading players and fuck around.
>>
>>378211106
>>378211104

And that
>>
>>378211000
not really sorry anon
i'm a terrible co-op partner
>>
>>378210429
>i hated Dead Island

Its literally the same turd polished to a higher sheen.
>>
>>378211171
>i'm a terrible co-op partner
What makes you say that? Maybe we're compatible.
>>
>>378210276
Only buy if you have someone to play it with
>>
>>378211228
i never talk, it was awkward as hell every time i tried playing with others
>>
>>378210943
You do literally same missions just in group. Iirc some missions are only for solo because of plot.
>>
>>378210276
Also I advise you to not use a grpaling hook, it makes games way to easy. If you want actually a hard game use this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/dyinglight/mods/128/?
It makes game times better. Zombies are actually a threat now, especially runners.
>>
>>378211648
but i love grappling hooks
>>
>>378211672
I's easy mode but it's up to you obviously. Whatever floats your goat.
>>
Where is it on sale at? I'm seeing full price on Steam.
>>
>>378213495
humble store
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.