[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gwent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 345345.jpg (705KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
705KB, 1920x1080px
Why is this game so boring? (less interaction than HS and Fedoraverse?)

Also why didn't include a draft/arena mode?
>>
It's because you're using the latest technology to render card stock that is representing something we could render with the latest technology and have a hell of a lot more fun with.

It's boring because CCG's are lame and have no place in modern gaming aside from being RNG money pits.
>>
it's not boring, you just have to spend more time with it, it's not instantaneously gratyfing like hs or shadowverse.
>>
its just boring
>>
>>378210147
You could actually put any other genre on and have a lot more fun, don't try and make fake cards sound more exciting than their reality.
>>
>>378209832
Cuz bitches changing card abilities every week. Fuck cdpr
>>
>>378210293

Is the concept of different people enjoying different genres beyond your comprehension? Most people prefer action / fps games, but there are some who like puzzle / card games, and that's ok.
You think it's not fun, but some people have fun playing these kind of games. It's ridiculous that you can't understand this.
>>
>>378210857
I wouldn't consider this an equal to other genres though, anon. I consider card games a huge waste of time on the PC, a huge money sink, and I don't think the gameplay that a CCG offers is as entertaining, as content heavy, or as worthy of my time as just about anything else. This isn't comparing two game genres, this is trying to argue that jacks should be considered an equal to basketball because they both use a bouncing ball.
>>
>>378210980

Well, and I don't think that gameplay that sport games offer are entertaining or worthy of my time. Still I wouldn't argue that sport games are not a game genre. You didn't write a single argument that would imply that CCG's can't be considered as game genre. Because it simply doesn't exist. They are strategy games, where you have to collect the units that you use in the game.
>>
>>378211481
No, anon, a strategy game involves strategy, this is a Magic the Gathering reskin. You're doing a shit poor job of changing my mind here, you likened them to a genre I do enjoy and then made me realize that they share nothing in common.
>>
>>378211592

Gwent isn't a magic the gathering reskin, it just shows that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

And by the way, are you implying that magic the gathering requires no strategy? Then try completing a deck with a random cards versus a deck that was build with some strategy in mind and see which one is better.

Obviously no one is going to change your mind, because you don't understand what strategy is, what game genres are and you seem to lack basic analytical reasoning skills.
>>
>>378210421

What part of beta don't you get?
>>
>>378211912
That's cute but actually anon I played the shit out of MtG when I was a fucking preteen, I got that game down pretty well.

The burden of proof is on you to prove Gwent and all of its ilk aren't a huge waste of time designed to run up your mothers credit card.
>>
>>378209832
t. Ben Brode
>>
>>378212061

Well congratulations, then you should know that magic involves strategy.

No, the burden of proof is on you to prove how ccg's are objectively different from other games so much that you can't really say they belong to any game genre. So far you are using arguments such as "they are a waste of money" and "they are a waste of time", and you can say this about literally every other game.
>>
Gwents boring and cdpr should release stupid cp2077 already instead of wasting time on ccg garbage. Next!
>>
>>378212061
Pleb. Your generlization based on categorical similarity and belching of meaningless argumentative demands for proof does not an argument make. Instead of asserting your opinion like of course we should respect your short hot dick if you're willing to show it to us, how about having a big long dick with substantial support and substance? I assume on both intimations you come up obtuse and disappointing but stubbornly resistant to wishes for your own aspiration. Hence: shut.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.