[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Companies that are deeply misunderstood.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: EA-logo_npxock.png (26KB, 1000x487px) Image search: [Google]
EA-logo_npxock.png
26KB, 1000x487px
Companies that are deeply misunderstood.
>>
>>378204075
EA could be really great if they weren't so extremely jewish
>>
>>378204138
credit where credit is due they have changed their ways in the last few years
remember the online pass shit, and always online DRM they did. that was all to stop piratefags and second hand trade ins
>>
File: sega.png (30KB, 1070x800px) Image search: [Google]
sega.png
30KB, 1070x800px
/v/ never gives the respect sega deserves.
>>
>>378204075
>finds small and medium sized companies that make great games
>Buys them out and then figures out how to make as much money off their IPs as possible
>Most leads of these smaller companies leave and those that are left are forced to churn out crap on strict deadlines until it stops selling

What am I misunderstanding?
>>
File: chariots-of-sonic.png (210KB, 638x349px) Image search: [Google]
chariots-of-sonic.png
210KB, 638x349px
>>378204452
>tfw you find out Nintendo were the true bad guys all along
>>
File: 1480308949221.png (443KB, 640x716px) Image search: [Google]
1480308949221.png
443KB, 640x716px
>>378204293
Yeah, but now it's replaced with releasing unfinished games, day one DLC, and each game having 3+ different editions with different DLC options.
>>
>>378204850
/v/ acts like EA is out to punish gamers by destroying things they love from spite, when they're just trying to make money.
>>
>>378207202
That is not an excuse.
>>
>>378207248
>stop taking these millions of dollars people willingly give you
If you don't like it, educate normie gamers about it.
>>
>>378207202
>>378207354

As a fellow lizard person, I want to thank you for defending EA, the company that did its best to swallow and destroy so many good smaller companies that would have otherwise been a source of competition from which consumers could have chosen alternatives and not given their money to EA instead for entertainment.

I hope one day people like you and me will overthrow the government and make baby-blood smoothies finally legal
>>
>>378207354
You can't just ignore their scummy tactics because "eh, capitalism". Plenty of companies don't do that, but they still exist. Of course it makes sense from a financial standpoint, but that's the kind of mindset thats ruining gaming.
>>
>>378207515
>posted on my Apple iPhone while playing games on Steam
>>
File: 1492677276809.png (52KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492677276809.png
52KB, 251x250px
>>378207354
>Defending corporations
Come on, anon. It's 2017.
>>
>>378207579
>Plenty of companies don't do that, but they still exist.
Then they should make some AAA games to compete with EA. Oh wait, they can't, because when you're investing 50+ million you don't want to gamble you want to guarantee returns.
>>
>>378207697
Again, this is the kind of shit that's killing gaming and society as a whole, but that's another conversation . Why are you defending it? Corporations don't care about you, senpai.
>>
File: sagusa.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sagusa.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>its a "low effort bait thread for (you)s" episode
>>
>>378207783
And I don't care about them. I don't know the last time I bought an EA game, but then again I have self control and won't run off to buy the latest hot piece of garbage just so I can join in on the discussions. I repeat: If you dislike their business practices, don't complain about it on /v/. Go complain about it on facebook where real humans will see it - you know, the millions who buy their franchise garbage to make their scummy practices profitable.
>>
>>378207915
>Go complain about it on facebook where real humans will see it
Did you actually say this unironically?
>>
>>378207915
Same, I haven't bought any of their games in years. Just because they're profitable doesn't make it unreasonable to dislike them and what they're doing to the industry. And if you don't like complaining about things, you're on the wrong board, friendo.
>>
>>378207961
Yes. Everyone on /v/ knows EA is dirty, so you're preaching to the choir here. Do you unironically think the people who buy AAA games aren't facebook normies?
>>
>>378207202
>when they're just trying to make money.
you're too young to remember when those who made video games actually cared about them and willingly went into overtime to finish their dream game because they themselves set their own ambitious deadline rather than working overtime because their boss who doesn't even know what the game is about demands them to churn out rushed garbage with millions of advertizement behind it for guaranteed sales
>>
>>378208081
I'm 30 you faggot, I'm just too old now to pretend that indignation on 4chan will ever change anything.
>>
>>378204293
What's wrong with piratefags and second hand games.
>>
>EA comes to you and wants to buy you
>You have their entire operational history to look back on
>You agree
You deserve everything that happens to you after that.
>>
>>378204452
for what? Making 100 shitty Sonic games? Giving Alien vs Predator to Gearbox instead of a better developer?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.