[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game lets your character go barefoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>game lets your character go barefoot
>>
Barefootfags need to be euthanized.

High heels are far superior.
>>
All fetishes are lame, but feet fetish is one of the lamest ones.

Just saying.
>>
>>378203465
im not sure if "lame" is be word id use to describe fetishes
>>
>>378203790
It surely is the one i use.
>>
what's arousing about feet anyways
I dont think Ive ever heard a footfag try and explain it but I've heard of things like vore explained and okay I get it
>>
>>378203881
The shape of feet is intrinsically attractive. If you don't have it you can't understand it.
>>
>>378203257
>game lets your character go barefoot- 6 posts shown.
Name an absurdly high amount of games that do this
>>
>>378204021
So does any foot attract you? Does age or ethnicity or environment matter? Does a foot covered in egg yolk fire you up?
>>
>>378204238
Not that anon, but you have to step back and consider things:

Someone says they like breasts. Do you automatically assume they like every single pair of breasts in existence? Do you assume that they like breasts covered in garbage, or wrinkly old saggy breasts?

The answer is no; within any given fetish for any given part of the body, there's a wide spectrum of personal interests and niches. Feet aren't any different.
>>
I am not a footfag, but rather a barefooter. I haven't worn shoes in 2 years.
>>
>>378204238
No. Ethnicity is irrelevant. Age is only relevant to the point of keeping a healthy looking foot. Wrinkles/blemishes/all of the things that generally make 3dpd pd are turn offs. Egg yolk maybe yeah.
>>
>>378204238
>So does any foot attract you?
No, there are ugly feet just as there are "ugly" asses, "ugly" breasts, "ugly" dicks, etc.

>Does age or ethnicity or environment matter?
Absolutely. I'm white and young, I prefer white and young feet. Old feet are nasty.

>Does a foot covered in egg yolk fire you up?
No, because I'm not into food shit. Maybe if I had some weird food fetish it would mix with my foot fetish in some weird way.

>>378204464
Prove it.
>>
Dark Souls was the game that made me a foot fag.

There is just some inexplicable grace attached to someone who goes around barefoot.
>>
>>378203868
>shirley
>>
>>378203465
>>378203868
namefag get off my website

also, to everyone else: all fetishes are technically fucking weird. all of them. you might think yours isn't, but that's just because it's yours. i know i'm talking to raging autists so i'm wasting my time but for those of you out there who haven't plunged into level 4 autism, listen to what i'm saying
>>
File: 1472961521265.jpg (267KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
1472961521265.jpg
267KB, 960x652px
>>378204827
>for those of you out there who haven't plunged into level 4 autism
>implying any such people visit this internet wasteland

pic related are the people you're talking to.
>>
>>378203257
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3uqTssoY0
>>
>>378203257
Fuck the feet, I wanna see that tummy
>>
File: 1471637327058.jpg (12KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1471637327058.jpg
12KB, 329x329px
>Thread devolves into ´´what do you find attractive about feed´´ once again
Why cant people use google...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.