[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ptlogoolufv.png (14KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ptlogoolufv.png
14KB, 2048x1024px
PT was datamined and this was found. Does this lend credence to the ruse?
>>
The hell are you talking about
>>
File: logo4hguh0.png (9KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
logo4hguh0.png
9KB, 2048x1024px
>>378200023
>>
>>378200081
that death stranding is silent hills
>>
the song from the ds trailer has lisa from pts laugh
>>
>>378200184
What are you smoking
>>
>>378200367
reality
>>
Kojima has a bunch of cryptic tweets that could be seen as mirroring dialogue or imagery from P.T., but these tweets have occured after the Konami hubub making the author think that we may still be aboard the Ruse Cruise. (Edit: I should mention that the most incriminating of these tweets is that he tweeted a picture of an energy drink which is used as an item in all the Silent Hill games. The only reason this seems particularly incriminating was that he tweeted it on the day he first teased and began filming the trailer for Death Stranding)

Some imagery and motifs lifted from the Silent Hill games has made it's way into DS (Death Stranding). Such as the oil motif. Additionally there are some sounds that the DS trailer shares with the P.T. trailer.

The trailer can be seen as reminiscent of Kratos' story from God of War and a trailer showcasing it. Basically the trailer can very reasonably be interpreted as a man who has killed his family being stained with guilt (the baby's oil marks over his body).

The dogtags in DS have equations related to blackholes and/or interdimensional travel. This can be seen as basically putting a sci-fi twist on the parallel reality theme from the Silent Hill games. Additionally, the radio on P.T. talks about gateways to alternate dimensions.

There are references in P.T. to aliens or something crashing down 75 years earlier that may be related to the Orson Well's war of the world radio play prank. These aliens are talked about as kind of overseers and there is a possibility that they caused the murders in P.T. It is possible that these aliens are the same ones hovering at the end of the DS trailer.

The band that was featured in the trailer may have been writing music for Kojima since 2014, essentially for P.T. Yet the imagery in their music video from back then ties closely into the DS trailer. Suggesting that Kojima has been working on it since back then.
>>
>>378200629
I also watched in a video, that at one point
the radio tells you about a father who could is wife and children with an umbilical cord
>>
Bumping to summon Caramel the Ruse Cruise Prophet (Peace be Upon Him)
>>
>>378201451
>voice typing on 4chan
>>
>>378201451
it's fucking obvious as shit that it's silent hills. Kojima even posted that "recharging energy" picture with the Japanese health drink in the center of a chair, there's a part in silent hill where you find the same exact Japanese health drink in the same position.

Hell even the fucking fonts for both titles are similar.
>>
>>378200184
In everything but name but only retards didn't assume that from the start.
>>
here's what I think happend.

>Kojima and Konami thing was real
>Sony and Kojima had a meeting
>Sony negotiated with Konami to license the silent hill ip
>Since Kojima couldn't use the fox engine they decided to go with decima
>>
sony computer entertainment hasn't existed for god damned years.
>>
>>378202818
don't shoot the messanger. That was datamined from pt itself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.