[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it? Will I regret this immediately?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 13

File: overmeme.jpg (167KB, 1195x645px) Image search: [Google]
overmeme.jpg
167KB, 1195x645px
Is it worth it? Will I regret this immediately?
>>
Meme game for casual 12yo kids. Don`t buy it.
>>
Yes
Even if you manage to like overwatch, all you get for the goty edition is cosmetics.
>>
>>378195339
no friends to play with = no fun
>>
Be ready to refund the game! I don't remember what level one has to be under to refund it, but just keep it in mind. The 6v6 format gets stale quick and the movement mechanics are really uninteresting. It has an air of "simplistic," but it's too cluttered to be "simple."
Everything said, I would have bought the game if it had community servers and modding tools.
>>
>>378195339
I really enjoyed myself for 2 weeks then realized I was bamboozled. Just skip it. Plenty of other games that are worth your money.
>>
>>378195530
Pretty much this. Even with buds they will eventually get tired of it themselves and move on.
>>
the game has become shit. it lost the fun of the beta and early days of competitive. literally dont bother
>>
>>378195339
Its f2p for the weekend dumbfuck.
I tried it and I'd rather play tf2 desu
>>
>>378195339
You'll fucking regret it.

this is blizzards first FPS and it's super fucking obvious. They break design choices that not even amateur game designers would make.

There are fucking skills that completely stun characters. You should never design a mechanic that stops the player from having a chance to fight back.
>>
Depends, do you like class based shooters with an added press Q to awesome button? Have you played any shooters before and at what level? What's your favorite shooter? And most importantly, do you have friends that will help you have fun in the shithole that is Overwatch.
>>
Try the free weekend to see if you like it. If you like the genre it's worth $30, especially if you have even one friend to play with. Don't waste $10 on the GOTY edition, though. That's just a scam.
>>
>>378197037
Rather than stuns, I'm more pissed off about shields being everywhere, there being a lot of heals, and health pickups are fucking everywhere as well.
>>
File: 1470194087650.jpg (41KB, 375x425px) Image search: [Google]
1470194087650.jpg
41KB, 375x425px
>>378195339
First of all here might not be the best place to ask because there's a whole lot of salty tf2/hots players

I'd say it's very much worth a try. Probably currently my favourite online shooter so far, as a person who's invested thousands of hours into tf2 and csgo
>>
>>378197037
mother fucking this. theres a character with a freeze ray and a giant AoE freeze field for fucks sake. this should not be in a shooter.
>>
>>378195339
play the free trial and decided after that, the sale is till June 5th. Me personally it's to shallow to enjoy long term, not enough content to keep me coming back. Hell Heroes of the Storm has more going on then Overwatch does.
>>
>>378195339
You could literally just go download Paladins for free and get pretty much the same type of game.
>>
>>378195339

Not unless you don't like the style of game. Payload/control point class based stuff.

Scrubs will complain about "muh lack of control" but its fine, and the types of things that take away control require positioning or aim that would otherwise kill you on a different character anyway.

One of the few games I've purchased recently that I don't regret.
>>
>>378197037
Ironically enough most of the characters with stuns/slows are considered overnerfed and not viable most of the time. McCree, for example, is completely outclassed by soldier 76. The only real exception is roadhog, but he is countered by longer range heroes
>>
>>378196830
It was always shit.
>>
you will eventually

its fun at first and you might even give a fuck about trying to get gud, but it takes all of the worst elements from the dota games and just turns it into the slowest fps out there
>>
game is shallower than a puddle. literally nothing to get good at.
>>
File: 1491968246006.png (50KB, 747x443px) Image search: [Google]
1491968246006.png
50KB, 747x443px
>>378197503
It scratches the itch, but it's really not the same.
>>
Its fun at first, but the lack of maps and game modes get stale quick, and the only real thing that keeps you playing are unlocking skin textures which gets old fast.
>>
>>378196830
implying it wasnt garbage even at beta
>>
Im playing right now on ps4 but getting error lc202 all the time. I'm not sure if this is worth.
>>
I regretted downloading the game for the free weekend, so probably.
>>
Salty shitty 4chan moba players will tell you no. It's a good game, sorry nerds stick to purseowner.
>>
>>378195339
Yeah. It's pretty fun.

I'd say to just get the standard edition. The Goty one, I believe, only has a few extra skins that are okay. Not really worth the extra money for them in my opinion.
>>
>>378195339
biggest thing:

why no community maps?
i mean, just disable exp and let us make crazy FUN shit that the devs couldn't possibly do

i'd just remake tons of classic FPS maps with 200% move speed
>>
>>378197185
That too. There's so much about this game that is just fucking mind boggling.

Another thing that's retarded is the fact that there is barely any movement speed variation between characters, so if you're fighting against Mei or Symmetra, there isn't any option to run. Mei's normal fire, INSTANTLY slows you down, you already could barely run away, now it's actually impossible to run if you don't have some sort of ability to do so. Then you get frozen and have no chance to do anything about it.

Symmetra's normal fire autolocks onto you and gets stronger the longer it's on you. The fuck kind of design choice is this?

In both these cases you're forced to kill or be killed with no option of retreating. In most cases you'll pump some damage into Mei, she'll go into her cocoon, you'll be reloaded and she'll just pop out to freeze you all over again.

Mei has no place being in this game.
>>
>>378197906
Are you implying you can be good at OW? a game needs depth for that to happen.
>>
>>378197906
False. OW is visually polished like a motherfucker, but the gameplay mechanics are much too casualized.
>>
>>378198172
thats why its team based

you need your TEAM to help you in situations where you would obviously lose 1v1

if i can, i just toss myself off a cliff
better dead in a fight i could never win than giving them extra meter
>>
>>378197658
>>378197852

It was garbage but it was fun garbage

Also it was free
>>
I used to play OW until the Nexus thing and I realized that HotS was more enjoyable now

They even have a better loot system than OW now that lets you reroll shitty drops
>>
its fine for the money but only if you buy the lowest edition one.
>>
File: ivjaTm9.jpg (482KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
ivjaTm9.jpg
482KB, 1067x800px
>>378198172
Congratulations, you discovered that mei is good at 1v1's

and mei-be you also discovered that you should stick with your team
>>
>>378197503
Wait, people actually play this game?
>>
File: IMG_6856.png (483KB, 621x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6856.png
483KB, 621x579px
>>378198172
>>378198284
I had been enduring OW to play with a couple of my friends, but when the Chinese New Year event came out I dropped it.

I've NEVER seen a CTF mode made so poorly, it became clear to me that when it comes to the gameplay, Blizzard is just flailing in the water and barely managing to stay afloat.
>>
>>378195339
wait for free weekend and dont buy meme of the year edition
>>
>>378198474
This picture implies that Reinhardt and Widow are always together

How fucking obvious could they make it that they never actually watched Scooby-Doo?
>>
>>378198568
Wait for something that's already happening?
>>
>>378198663
Free weekends already live? well shit, I heard theres a free weekend coming but didnt know when.
>>
>>378198621
It would have been better if they actually swapped faces with a similar Overwatch character

>Velma - Mei
>Fred - Soldier 76
>shaggy and scooby... uh... Torb and a turret?
>>
>>378198621
I'm pretty sure it's just because she's purple, anon.
>>
>>378198135
muh esports
>>
>>378198519
http://steamcharts.com/app/444090
>>
>thoroughly enjoy the game hitting top 500 at one point
>patches come out each month, slowly revealing the flaws of the game
>play less and less and quit the game entirely

I really liked the event modes that came out and the skins too bad.

I wish valve didn't fuck tf2

I guess there's a reason so many tf2 pros are only in OW for the money
>>
>>378197861
Help! Me too!
>>
>>378198343
Yeah, it's a team game, but why make characters that are so fundamentally against everything that a competitive game should be.

Mei specifically is terrible. She's Blizzards answer to the Pyro from Tf2 except with 100% more cancer.

Her load out is counter intuitive to everything fps and competitive.

Unlike the pyro, where if you get set on fire, you still have a chance of retreating, Mei freezes you and prevents you from making any other action. Your fate is taking away from you and put into the hands of others. You've gotta prey she either misses the head shot or that your playing a tank with enough hp.

And unlike the pyro, she has an ability that lets her create a cocoon, heal and contest the objective all at the same time. It's retarded. It's bad game design.

And yeah, sure, with a team you can do anything. They could make a character that heals when he attacks, runs through walls, has a instant kill ability and just because you can kill him as a team, doesn't mean he's not a poorly designed character.
>>
It's a garbage blizzard game trying way too hard to push for esports.
>>
>>378198849
Custom maps didnt stop UGC or any other TF2 pro leagues
>>
File: uVm0VUB.png (205KB, 800x421px) Image search: [Google]
uVm0VUB.png
205KB, 800x421px
>>378199123
Yeah, if only there was someone with the ability to instantly stun heroes without needing to slowly freeze anyone.
>>
>>378199246
Who?
>>
>>378195339
You will regret it in 2-3 weeks, yes.

Even streamers regret it.
>>
>>378198931
>thoroughly enjoy the game hitting top 500 at one point
>patches come out each month, slowly revealing the flaws of the game
Absolutely

>I wish valve didn't fuck tf2
So much this. I miss the golden days of it. I played since release, and while a few changes degraded things a bit, like the FTP change, the game mostly stayed the same. I recently picked it back up just for messing around in, but holy shit did they fuck up with adding the Overwatch-style matchmaking and official Competitive play.

>I guess there's a reason so many tf2 pros are only in OW for the money
The only reason OW competitive league even exists is because Blizzard is throwing a fuckton of money at it. The gameplay does not support the level of complexity needed for a esport, and without Blizzard's money, I bet professional players would already be playing something else
>>
>>378199640
>Even streamers regret it.

I think even ster's lost all enthusiasm he had for the game. Which is funny because he was shilling that shit hard back then.
>>
>>378195339
Game of the year edition
>More expensive
>Has like 6 exclusive shit skins

Standard edition
>Less expensive
>You're not missing out on anything but some shitty skins

Why?
>>
>>378199862
people take their ugly gaudy skins very seriously
>>
It's fun, OP. Game is still being supported a year later and much more to come. Go for it.
>>
>>378199862
Is it still possible to get some of the skins, like any of the Year of the Rooster skins or the Officer D.Va skin?
>>
>>378200010
Be sure to pre-order Destiny 2 as well!
>>
>>378199932
There is only really 1 good skin per character, the rest are just the original skin with slightly altered colours or just fucking ugly looking.
Bliz needs to learn some art skills, fast.
>>
>>378195339

If a game /v/ say is shit, it's probably a good game. Always do the opposite of what /v/ said. I played some games /v/ recommended and I can't believe how much of a shit taste the community of /v/ has.
>>
someone who just started playing with the trial here

i don't know if i can get used to how disoriented this game makes me feel at all times, i'm not sure if it's happening because of the UI or the really bright and busy maps
>>
I really tried hard to like it. Completely nolifed it when it first came out. Got to lvl 600 in game, even got to the top 500 2 seasons in a row.

The game is complete shit though. It's luck of the draw if you win or lose. It's all dependent if the other team throws or now.
>>
>>378195383
t. melee-tier quakefag
>>
>>378198534
It's because the game and maps feels like they're only designed with point capture and payload only in mind. If you try to add simple modes from any number of online shooters it turns to shit and the flaws are more apparent.
>>
>>378200151
They really do. Overwatch already has some pretty generic default designs but, they can' even design cool shit for their ults.

Zarya has no ult skins.

Fuck these guys.
>>
>>378195339
It's one of those game you get tired of playing really quickly, because the gameplay is really shallow and the only "fun" is farming to obtain skins, winning isn't that satisfying
>>
>>378197503
Doesn't this game have an anticheat that is basically spyware?
>>
>>378195339
Game's unbalanced to shit, but fun sometimes. Mcrib, Lucio and Junkrat are top choices for fun.
>>
Can someone tell me why blizzard thought it was a good idea to add acceleration to the aiming? Why did they only just now add Linear ramp?

It makes no sense.
>>
>>378200518
This is the simplest way of describing the truth
>>
>>378200062
Not right now. IIRC they'll be obtainable again when the events happen again, as in next year for the chinese shit and whenever they wanna milk HOTS again for officer Dva.
>>
>>378200880
Source? I haven't heard of this.
>>
>>378195339
I sometimes boot it up and play for 5 minutes before quitting. The game just isn't satisfying. I remember killing the entire enemy team whilst they were on an objective with the soldier guy ult and I just felt nothing.

I prefer TF2 and not because I'm amazing at it or something, I have about 40 hours playtime.
>>
>>378198860
That's 207 Battleborns, not super bad
>>
File: tracer_by_nisego-d9xyh9h.gif (267KB, 399x560px) Image search: [Google]
tracer_by_nisego-d9xyh9h.gif
267KB, 399x560px
>>378195339
It's very casual friendly.

People will say it takes no skill, but can't get above 2.5k MMR, so there is actually skill involved mostly involved around having good aim and making good decisions (mainly ult related).

Also don't forget its waifu power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDfPCxVMrY4
>>
>>378201026
Nah, it's not true.
>>
>>378195339
No point getting the GOTY edition unless you want useless cosmetics.
>>
>>378201303
Just search up Linear Ramp vs Dual Zone.

In the options > Controls (I think) there is an option to pick what type of aiming style you want.

Up until last month there was only Dual zone and exponential ramp. It's a big reason why overwatch feels floaty, and unresponsive even compared to older fps games. Even gmod has felt better than overwatch.

Linear Ramp and Aim smoothing to 0 basically makes it like any other fps game.
>>
>>378195339
no dont do it, just play any of the f2p alternatives, those are practically the same game but free
>>
>>378201607
>controller

Oh, I thought you were talking about mouse. IIRC most console games have dual zone with acceleration on the 2nd zone. Halo is horrible with this. Destiny has this to a horribly stupid extent.
>>
>>378201483
I'm 3.2k and I still say it takes no skill. I quit playing comp just because of how much of a joke this game is.
>>
>>378201740
It affects mouse and keyboard.
>>
File: 1474610266969.jpg (50KB, 460x440px) Image search: [Google]
1474610266969.jpg
50KB, 460x440px
Do you like team based objective shooters? Have you played TF2 before and liked it? Do you have friends that are playing it/will play it as well?
>>
>>378201806
>3.2
>relevant at all
>g-game takes no skill!

Adorable.
>>
>>378201896
>post says 2.5k at least
>post im above
>you're not relevant anyways
cute, even my GM friends think this game is trash now too.
>>
>>378201832
but OW uses raw input...
>>
>>378202016
That's what i thought. But it clearly doesn't. I was beyond baffled at the change. Go fuck with the settings for yourself.
>>
>>378202143
Not the guy you were replying to but I just checked myself and you're right. It's basically a night and day difference, especially on someone like Mcree.
>>
>people who complain about Mei
>people who complain about Symmetra
>people who complain about Roadhog
>people who complain about heroes that punish you for bad positioning all while claiming the game is shallow and random

There's just something about Overwatch that makes everyone think they're some kind of god at the game, so when they can't rank up they start looking for excuses and pointing out "flaws" that seem completely asinine when you're actually playing at a high SR. Oh wait, I guess I just lucked my way the ladder since there's no way to improve in this totally random game where Mei dominates everyone yet has a 0.62% pickrate in GM.
>>
Winning in Overwatch is only satisfying because its over and you dont have to put up with the enemy team's bullshit anymore.

The amount of games ive played where you could make a canyon out of the disparity in skill levels between teams and the better team still all say gg after curbstomping the other team is ridiculous
>>
>>378202328
>dude lmao its not a problem believe me im rank 5000 platinum

also another reason to not play this game. people can check your worthless rank on the fly. hope you enjoy stress.
>>
File: 1434496870932.png (60KB, 221x205px) Image search: [Google]
1434496870932.png
60KB, 221x205px
>>378202443
>it's 2017 and people STILL get salty over gg
>>
>>378198621
>How fucking obvious could they make it that they never actually watched Scooby-Doo?
I'm pretty sure there was a team of people at Blizzard who figured out the most scientifically possible way to design characters that would lead to people photoshopping their faces onto fucking everything including the most unfunny, unfitting bullshit in the world as free advertising.
>>
>>378197320

it causes me literal pain to think about how bad you must be to be complaining about mei
>>
/v/ hates it because it's popular
it's a great game
>>
Only thing I really don't like about OW is how ult focused it is. Sometimes seems like nothing else matters but ults.

Another bad thing is not being able to reroll on shitty loot boxes like you can in HotS
>>
>>378202328
Sym has a >60% winrate in every bracket.

I love playing her, but I know how bullshit she is.
>>
game sucks is full of autismos
cased closed
>>
>>378202568
pyro is not the best TF2 class but its still frustrating to lose to because its such a buttfuck retarded design.

>but that character isnt picked in top 1% of play so its ok

holy fuck i hate overcucks
>>
>>378202568
Lol anon doesn't realize meis freeze ability actually doesn't work on 1336 diamond noob crushers like us does he.

Btw make sure to smash that mothafuckin like button and hit subscribe!
>>
>>378202678
Her win rate is high because people only play her on first point defense, then swap off her if they lose it, which then transfers the win/loss over to the swapped hero. I'd guess a large chunk of those losses come from round 3 defenses where they pick Sym in desperation.
>>
>>378201483
Games been out for a year and people still think individual skill matters. Rank literally means jack shit in this game other than your ability to consistently gather a stack of people to play with.
>>
>>378197037
>You should never design a mechanic that stops the player from having a chance to fight back.

It takes several seconds for her to freeze you.

Every character in the game can either kill her in this time or use an ability to escape.

Problem is people panicking when it's happening, just like when Sym latches onto someone with her auto-aim gun.
>>
>>378203001
>it's always my team's fault when I lose

There's plenty of people who have climbed to GM on multiple accounts exclusively playing solo.

Stop playing the me ooga, team booga card.
>>
>>378195339
If you have a group of 5 friends with which you can play with, it's actually fun, assuming everyone understands what they're supposed to be doing.

Otherwise, no. It's shit, it's DOTA for first person shooters. It's got the shitty community, mics default to on so you get treated to squeakers, screamers and open mic night, and it's a game that completely failed to balance itself around single player game modes so instead it leans on team play as a crutch.

The net result of this being that you have a game with a roster of about 20 characters, but in reality only about 10 work because the other ten have something wrong with them. It's really hard to justify a sniper when the dude with the assault rifle is about as deadly- maybe not instagib but OK, w/e- at most practical ranges and his ult is an aim bot. It's really hard to justify a saboteur character when she relies on nearly perfect communication with your team to play well- and even if you do everything right if your team doesn't act on it you're fucked- when some other characters can seamlessly fit any team comp.

What's more, it's really hard to justify all of this when the game's lead dev insists that every character is, 'op' while about half of them barely see any play.

So what you get is a game where the team comps are kind of samey- unless you play quick play in which case it's a retardathon- playing from a narrow pool of maps, that all kind of have the same objective.

It isn't worth the price of admission. Maybe when it inevitably goes free to play because Blizzard's done milking customers for full retail pricing.
>>
>>378203198
Which people, show me.

>guys its a team game stick with your team!
>but also you can totally carry baddies and win its totally possible!
>>
>>378203363
Honestly, right now I think the game's about the most balanced it's ever been. Multiple team comps are viable and almost every hero can work. Some are still flat out better like 76 over Mcree but you can still pick Mcree and get work done if you know what you're doing.
>>
Its probably the most broken and unbalanced shooter on the market, its proof that you just need fancy marketing and pretty graphics to sell a garbage game.
>>
>>378195339
Tracer is ASS!
>>
>>378195339
no, it's a shitty tf2
>>
>>378203417
I'm a Lucio/Rein player in GM and I only soloQ. If you are more often than not better than your counterpart on the enemy team, you will climb reliably.
>>
>>378202678
That's actually not how it works and everyone always records all heroes played through a match. The game records it this way as well, even if you don't actually do anything it still registers.
>>
>>378195339
Just wondering, way back when LoL was a thing and you entered a pug match you always had someone afk, diner brb, we gotha hurry fast! and so on. So out of 5 pugs only one was actually good the rest was someone afk on your or their team. The only way to actually play was either with a whole team of friends or people you knew wouldn't fuck you over. Is it the same with Overwatch?
>>
>>378195339
It's fun for like 3 weeks, at which point you hit a wall and realize you haven't seen a new type of match or strategy in 59 games. Then you go to leave to find something new but oh wait blizzbongs got half of every square inch of the Internet plastered with marketing for it so you're stuck staring at it until you die.
>>
>>378203417
Look at any of the top streamers, not even the pros. Take your picking of the GMs who only play solo.

One of the biggest misconceptions people have about themselves is that their impact is greater than anyone elses. Oh it's MY JOB to carry the team, guys don't try anything when I'M NOT THERE. If you're a good player who puts a conscious effort into improving I guarantee you will climb - stop blaming your team for every loss.

I'm also coming from Dota which has a bunch of bads crying about their team every time they lose and that game has a split between party and solo MMR.
>>
>>378203746
>Implying LoL ever stopped being a thing
>>
>>378198343
If Blizzard wanted to make a party game, they would have made a party game. Legit not even a bad idea- I could imagine a version of overwatch that's more like Mario Party that'd be fun with friends over beers on a Friday night.

But instead it claims it wants to be an E-sport when about half the roster is broken while the other half can, roughly, fit any team comp. When characters are perceived to be so bad that people will throw games rather than play with them, there's something wrong with your fucking game.

>if i can, i just toss myself off a cliff
>better dead in a fight i could never win than giving them extra meter

This should never be a viable strategy, let alone the most optimal.
>>
>>378203746
It's the exact same only less afkers more shitters getting their cocks lost up their assholes because of some bullshit they heard in a quirky British YouTube video.
>>
>>378196706
Or worse, they will blame you about every losing match and moving on without you.
>>
>>378203746
In quick play if someone leaves they'll just random a new guy in pretty quick. In competitive if the leaver doesn't come back in 2 minutes the game is safe for everyone to leave and doesn't get counted.
>>
Shit game hardly worth $10
>>
If you get it because you think the story is good, then I feel bad for you.

>make decent game with great story and characters
>have like 4 brown people in it
>big fat disgusting tumblr dykes see it and make it an interracial gay sex orgy
>blizzard begins pandering to them, dropping the cool story about robots taking over the world and makes all the characters black autistic faggots
>>
Dont. Its a shit game with shallow gameplay, shallow community and even shitty shallow visual style which becomes evident once you realize its all shiny, sterile coloured models.
>>
>>378204249
>buying a game with no sp for the story
??????????
>>
Does anyone else there were background music during matches? Why do Western devs do this shit where the online multi has no music whatsoever? It makes the game feel fucking lifeless.

Like, fucking Splatoon had a great OST that gave the game a lot of personality and really pulled you into the matches.

Wouldn't it be cool if Overwatch not only had some good music, but also character themes that might play during certain matches as well? Why don't Western devs ever do this kind of thing?
>>
File: 1484542329826.jpg (28KB, 329x374px) Image search: [Google]
1484542329826.jpg
28KB, 329x374px
>>378204595
>Implying people don't just listen to their own music when they play online multiplayer games
>>
>>378204595
You're supposed to communicate with your team. Also, hearing footsteps and weapon/ability sound effects is important for general awareness.
>>
>>378199703
Yea im getting sick of companies literally forcing esports
>>
>>378205047
It's cause it's where the money is. Everyone wants LoL's packed stadiums.
>>
>>378205124
Why the fuck are MOBAs so popular? It looks like the most boring shit to me.
>>
File: 1482368082563.png (3KB, 306x269px) Image search: [Google]
1482368082563.png
3KB, 306x269px
>>378205274
>>
>>378204595
Because the game is made for try hard retards who think playing with randoms means shit like CSGO and other "esports" wanna be crowd. Quake 3 and UT both had great soundtrack and never stopped the game from becoming more competitive than overshit or CSGO will ever be, turning down the music should be players preference not something missing from something pretending to be a full game.
>>
>>378204812
There is.... It's just not constant. Because that would be annoying as fuck. It's a game where hearing footsteps matters, you don't need ambient music messing with your ability to hear that. There's already plenty of noise going on, a soundtrack would make it obnoxious, and most people don't need that many distractions while playing.
>>
The game every league of legends kid moved to. Enjoy it OP
>>
>>378202328
I hate roadhog because dumb shitheads pick him when we need a tank.
This faggot is a tank only in health pool. I can't fucking stand people who pick roadhog when we could use literally any other damage-absorbing class.
>>
>>378195339
>Is it worth it?
no

>Will I regret this immediately?
no but you will in a week or so when it wears thin and you realize you could have bought anything else
>>
>>378195339
The game has a low individual skill ceiling, you can't have fun on your own
>>
>>378195339
You should kill yourself slowly and painfully for even considering it.

People who are susceptible to this game's mind pull shouldn't be allowed to exist.
>>
played couple of hours and it was quite fun. worth about 15-20 dollars
>>
>>378195339
Honest opinion: Just get the cheapest version, you will win all the skins and shit by playing. Dont take the game seriously and you'll enjoy it.
>>
I play with my brother whenever Im home visiting my parents. We have a lot of fun with it.

Wouldn't buy the GOAT-edition though.
>>
>>378196026
>trust me I know what I'm talking about
>Oh and I have never played the game, lol, ex dee.
>>
>>378200569
does it really?
>>
I wish I played during the Uprising event.

I always got home super exhausted after work and completely forgot to check for events......
>>
>>378207480
you cannot get the skins from CE anymore
>>
File: 3d6ff82679993e896b3b3ae2bbcb3b01.jpg (588KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3d6ff82679993e896b3b3ae2bbcb3b01.jpg
588KB, 1080x1080px
>>378195339
Played this for 1 hour and uninstalled

1500 + hours on tf2
>>
>>378197503
>playing a hi-rez game
As bad as jewctivision blizzkike is, there's no fucking way I'm touching anything those cunts made after they shot first global agenda and then tribes in the face.
>>
hey i have a perfect solution against mei

git gud
>>
>>378199640
>You will regret it in 2-3 weeks, yes.

this
>>
>>378197503
>trusting hi-rez
You're just gonna end up hurting sooner than later, anon.
>>
>>378203923
haha that truly is the worst ending with OW. You will most likely get tired of investing so much time finding ppl to play with. You need a team every time.
>>
>>378195339
Game is shit.
>>
>>378195339
Worst place to ask that.

Filled with tf2 autists who think this game needs "modding tools"

As someone who liked it a lot from at the begging it was well worth the money.

But if you ever get good at the game and try to explore heroes with a higher skill ceiling aka widowmaker, genji, hanzo

You will be disgusted by the casual mechanics. Like Symetra making you play a stupid hide and seek game with her instead of fighting normally.
Roadhog killing you just because you were in his line of sight. Or quadruple barrier cancer with turrets.
Also community filled with retards, stay away from people.
>>
>>378195339
Rather than playing for fun, you'll end up playing to grind for time-limited items

And then you'll realise that it's a really poor use of your time
>>
>>378195530
But we are all lonely here
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.