[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /v/ anyone here know a game where you kinda build an army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (13KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 201x251px
hey /v/ anyone here know a game where you kinda build an army or gang? I feel like it would be pretty fun to play and I also feel like it's already a thing.
>pic is all i could think of
>>
I honestly would like a game like this also.

Saints Row had several features you never really see in other video games.

>Recruit members on the street to join your army
>A Risk-like format where you can take over territories and have the option to lose your own
>Have the option to either beat the game by Story Mode or take all territories till you win

The only other game I can think of like this is Dynasty Warriors and Mount and Blade, but you can't/barely can interact with your troops.
>>
>>378195882
Thing that got me thinking about it was Farcry 5 and how cool it would be if you ran the cult.
>>
>>378195882
Well San andreas did all of that (besides win via territory war) ages before and you can't even interact with your homies hardly in Saints Row.

However Saints Row 2 is a fucking phenomenal game and I'm so glad it was free on GoG recently.
>>
>>378195143
STRAIGHT
>>
File: header.jpg?t=1479167529.jpg (31KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1479167529.jpg
31KB, 460x215px
>>
>>378195882
>He hasn't played San Andreas

Lad how old are you.
>>
>>378195143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9BoIEY4xA4
>>
I have this on Steam but I heard it runs like shit. Is there a fix for it?
>>
>>378197901
Probably one of my favorite Saints Row traditions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSc7yehDx9I

This franchise had so much life to it
>>
File: sr2_pc 2015-12-06 09-12-21-06.jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sr2_pc 2015-12-06 09-12-21-06.jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
>>378198207
Not really. Your best bet for a stable framerate is to use Gentlemen of the Row(you may still need to look into Saints Row Powertools to get the speed working correctly) and disabling shadows. At least, that's what it took to work full speed on my rig.
>>
>Gat out of Hell had no radio
Made already-boring game even more boring
>>
>>378195143
I NEED
>>
>>378198740
Is Saints Row 4 worth giving another try?

I remember the virtual reality mechanic being fun as shit.
>>
Sure is shitty /v/ right now
GTA San Andreas
Kenshi
Mount and Blade
>>
>>378198913
I 100%'d it recently.
Was fun game, even though I had more fun with Saints Row 3. Something about the super powers just made the game way too easy. Shitty activities like gimmick mayhems (T.K mayhems easy as all hell, just use lightning telekinesis. Stomp mayhems can become next to impossible), the new "Genki game" (Why not just take S.E.R.C and edit it to fit more SR4 style?), Super Power Fight Club was ass (Spam ice blast to win) etc.
It's enjoyable in it's own right, but there's alot of shit also.
>>
>>378198765
A GANGSTA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.