[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently it wasn't that bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 28

File: biohazado_43gc.jpg (130KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
biohazado_43gc.jpg
130KB, 495x700px
Apparently it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>378193684
I enjoyed the other 2 CGI movies. I'm sure I'll enjoy this one as well.
>>
>>378193684
Did Rebecca get No Way Fag'd?
>>
>Capcom managed to get Chris' Umbrella Chronicles voice back for Vendetta

Neato.
>>
>>378193684
Is there a torrent out?
>>
>>378193684
They look like brothers
>>
>>378194921
Only came out in japanese theaters (and the novel)
>>
>>378193684
Oh sweet, the ACTUAL Resident Evil 7 is out soon. Can't wait.
>>
>>378195102
Fuck off if you're gonna start this stupid shit.
>>
>>378195000
>TWO BROTHERS
>>
>>378195102
kek
>>
>>378195102
"No."

>>378195318
It's the truth! REVII is like a cheap AMC TV show, not RE.
>>
>>378195102
It apparently has almost no relation to RE7
>>
File: Leon.jpg (64KB, 709x538px) Image search: [Google]
Leon.jpg
64KB, 709x538px
>>378193684
Can we appreciate for a second that Leon basically invented a sub-form of CAR specifically meant for taking on hordes of zombies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ4ozF0GWjY

The hyper-dedication of this man to his job is staggering...
>>
>>378195000
white guys look alike.
>>
>>378195286
also known as Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers Who Are Just.
>>
>>378195478
Here's hoping we can do this in RE8.
>>
>>378193684
And now Ashley and Leon are joining up as a no way fag team to fight evil
>>
File: Keanu-Reeves-is-Jesus3.jpg (77KB, 550x735px) Image search: [Google]
Keanu-Reeves-is-Jesus3.jpg
77KB, 550x735px
>>378195478
Man, John Wick really brought that shit into the mainstream, didn't it?

Not that I'm complaining. The stylized version of Center Axis Relock is a lot more exciting to watch than the usual hollywood gunfight.
>>
>>378195693
Ashley is mentioned in either the movie, the novel or both. Claire isn't.
>>
>>378195956
>Claire isn't
Jesus...
>>
>>378196134
Characters mentioned in Vendetta: Jill, Albert Wesker, Ashley, Saddler, Adam Benford

Also referenced, though not by name: Ada, Piers

Also:
>Vendetta makes references about zombie sex and zombie rape

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: uirf.jpg (50KB, 410x595px) Image search: [Google]
uirf.jpg
50KB, 410x595px
>Vendetta program: Tsujimoto+Oshii talk re:: theoretical 4th RE w/ female lead; mention Jill but skeptical she can carry a movie on her own.

>they don't have faith in Jill anymore
>Claire isn't even mentioned because she might aswell be retconned from canon by now
>>
File: Sitting pose 1 (Jill).jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sitting pose 1 (Jill).jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>378196378
To be fair, that has less to do with Jill herself and more to do with the fact that nobody has played as her as a main character in a LONG time, and her+Chris are generally supposed to come as a pair (which begs the question as to where the fuck Piers came from, when she would have been perfect for Chris's campaign and would have made their partnership more meaningful.)

Leon and Chris are fresh in people's memory, so the film just kind of made sense to use them. In the same vein, we haven't seen a GITS production with Batou as the protagonist either, even though he's demonstrated he's capable of it.
>>
Claire is shit.
>>
>>378196772
>which begs the question as to where the fuck Piers came from
Piers was introduced before RE6 in a manga and Jill is apparently still in rehab if going by the end of Rev2
>>
>>378196772
>Put Jill with Chris
>Remove Helena
>either put Piers as Leon's partner somehow (considering Leon is already fujobait anyway) or put Claire with him
why can't Capcom do the right thing when it's so fucking easy?
>>
>>378196956
Neither of those things make it better.
>>
>>378195739

I didn't even know it was an actual form of gunfighting. Learn something new everyday.

Now I kinda want to learn C.A.R. even if it was just like... airsoft practice. Shit seems pretty damn effective in close-quarters battles. Probably not effective in actual gun fights though.
>>
>>378197086
> Introducting new characters that are forgotten a game later anyway.

> Rebecca, Sherry (granted she came back), Barry, Piers, Helena...

Who is next?
>>
Did Rebecca get dick or no?
>>
>>378193684
Sam and Dean
>>
>>378195448
Chris mentions wanting to leave BSAA soo yeah,Kekfield is getting more close to be the real Chris
>>
>>378197626
I imagine it would be more practical in real gunfights over airsoft ones.
>>
>>378197750
>Barry
He's been pretty huge part of the series even from the sidelines
>Saved Jill at the end of RE3
>Got his own game a few years ago, Rev2, and he was easily the best part of it
>>
>>378197790
Do you think Leon's a fag?
>>
http://www.frequentgamermiles.com/home/2017/5/25/resident-evil-vendetta-plot-summary

Looks like shit
>>
>>378197995

I mean, sure. But he didn't necessarily *carry* Revelations 2. And saving Jill in 3 is semi-canon depending on which ending you go with.

Point being there's a bunch of characters that introduce and then forget. I forgot Billy in 0. He escapes and nothing since. Rebecca survives (despite the games only having you save 3 characters, so Barry would be alive in this case on a technicality) and nothing since beyond cameos in the Mercenaries.

So I don't fault Capcom for treating Clare like redheaded step-child (literally), but still: They have so many different characters to explore but they stick with Leon because "lol 4 is the best in the series" fags and Chris for actual fags (he looked better before being roided up, homos).

Just like they stick with Jill for us JillFags and that's about it in terms of female characters.
>>
>>378197895

I mean for training in the stance, using airsoft over an actual gun to learn it. Then taking that to actual guns for recoil control learning in the stance.
>>
File: 1457989770047.png (645KB, 596x548px) Image search: [Google]
1457989770047.png
645KB, 596x548px
>>378193684
wait a second

this isn't video games
>>
>>378198231
>And saving Jill in 3 is semi-canon depending on which ending you go with.
not that anon but I'm fairly certain that Barry showing up is the actual official canon ending of 3.
>>
RE7 was a great game
>>
>>378198305
oh ok. I thought you were going to use it in airsoft natches or whatever. figured it would be useless because due to there being to risk of real harm people will never be practical in those situations.

like sword fighting with sticks. you may know how to actually fight but the kid who just swings wild and frantically will usually win because theres no risk in flailing like an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 302x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 302x487px
If RE8 will be about Jill and best boy here...how mad Chrisfags will be?
>>
>>378197086
>Remove Helena
>tfw she really will never be in anything ever again because nobody liked her game
Or maybe not since apparently it was profitable enough to rerelease on current gen consoles.
>>
>>378198775
I'm not a Chrisfag but I'd be just plain angry if they brought anything or anyone from 7 into newer games.
>>
>>378198004
No, he's just dedicated to the wrong woman.

or the right one, god knows; maybe someday, his Adafagging will pay off...
>>
Where is Carlos
Where is the Latin Heat?
>>
>>378198920
>because nobody liked her game
I liked 6 on a certain level, but I just don't really like Helena. she felt like some kind of shitty amalgamation of Jill and Claire. both in personality and design. just put her hair in a ponytail and tint it more redish auburn for her Claire or a darker brown for Jill.

Sherry was teetering on the same thing as well, mostly because she sounded a lot like Ashley.
>>
File: unamused becky.png (631KB, 539x558px) Image search: [Google]
unamused becky.png
631KB, 539x558px
>>378198920
Well, maybe 15 years after, they will make a movie co-starring her.
>>
>>378198775
>best boy
Beyond RE7 DLC...I'm not sure he has much of a future in RE.
>>
>>378199194
in the same place they put Sheva, Josh, Billy, Parker, Jessica, Carrot Top and those other 2 morons from Revelations.
>>
>>378195478
>>378195739
>YFW Keanu redefines shooting scenes in cinema AGAIN
The man can't be stopped

normies now being aware of secret operator tech
>>
>>378199309
At least Cohen has an actual reason to be in the hide, imo.
>>
File: Josh Stone.jpg (311KB, 800x1546px) Image search: [Google]
Josh Stone.jpg
311KB, 800x1546px
>>378199194
he's entirely disposable.

If we're going with minority cast appearances, I'd rather see Josh Stone come back.
>>
>>378199309
Billy ran away because he's still a fugitive, and didn't Josh and or parker die? Carlos was on a helicopter with Jill and just disappeared.

>do you think he hit it and quit it?
>>
>>378199313
>normies now being aware of secret operator tech
Video games did it first...
>>
>>378199464
The legend
>>
File: umbre09.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
umbre09.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
welp, thats was it, my last hope crushed into little tiny pieces. might as well just kill myself now
>>
>>378197626
The problem, same with martial arts, is that it's flippy shit and thus looks cool, but is mostly pointless and wastes excessive energy or is impossible in most combat situations.

Ideally you are engaging the enemy at range and with backup and in a close quarters situation such as room clearing you're typically pretty heavy with all the gear you're carrying.

Ok so say you're an Iraqi looking to murder some jarheads and you're holed up with a sand encrusted pistol and the finest piss soaked tracksuit you can scavenge. You wait for them to pass because lets say one of them is careless and forgot to do a full check so you point and fire your pistol ready to do that John Wick shit as you rush in. Aaaaaaand you've been mag dumped on by his squad.

If you're going to be using a pistol in knife range, you should probably just use a knife because at least you don't have to reload it.
>>
i read some spoilers and it sounded like complete trash. no surprise there
>>
Yea, yea, that's good and all but....

Did Claire get KEK'D by Leon?
>>
>>378199519
no Josh and Parker lived. I mean Josh was Jill's partner in that one DLC campaign for RE5 and Parker gets saved by the redhead guy in Rev1.
>>
>>378199835
no. She bailed on him and Sherry immediately after they escaped Raccoon City. besides they were never a thing. they spent like maybe 20 minutes with each other in the entirety of RE2.
>>
>>378199818
I'm happy that they give Chris a movie, but they REALLY need to drop Leon.
>>
>>378198775
It's just sad that you re7 fags try to cling to your shitty, generic characters. When the series turns full on classic, these new characters will soon be forgotten.
>>
The problem Resident Evil has now is that they went full Matrix level retard with Wesker. And they just can't get the magic formula right for a new villain as charismatic and cool so they just bend over and shitspray over a wall and slap on a few super powers every now and then for characters and see if anyone likes them, which they don't.

So they roll with protagonists, changing Leon from a rookie cop to a super secret snarky wise cracking secret agent man, to John Wick with more snark. And Christ is just Chris.
>>
>>378199987
>but they REALLY need to drop Leon.
INCORRECT

The fact that he is still alive and likely to return for sequel entires is the only thing keeping RE going strong. Chris is a nice gesture, but he doesn't have the appeal of Leon.
>>
>>378199987
they can both fuck off.
It doesn't help that part of leon's story in this one fucking literally Chris' from RE6
>>
>>378199987
Honestly, Leon IS RE. Any RE without him is either trash, or forgettable.

>>378198473
Why are you seeking validation?
>>
I WANT HUNK
>>
STREAM WHERE
>>
>>378200313
agreed. and is anyone else still annoyed that Hunk wasn't an unlockable character in ORC?
>>
>>378200195
>Any RE without him is either trash, or forgettable.
>when FUCKING REmake exist
Leonfags are the true cancer
>>
>>378198473
it was STRICTLY "okay."

And by "okay" I mean "I've missed this style of RE, but now I'm for another few decades. I want to play RE4 II now, Capcom..."
>>
>>378200195
Leon was in 1 great RE game and one good one. Chris has a better spread of good games he's been in.
>>
>>378195478
>Can we appreciate for a second that Leon basically invented a sub-form of CAR specifically meant for taking on hordes of zombies?
source?
>>
>>378198473
It was a really GOOD game I'll agree. it was a crap RE though.
>>
>>378195478
>all those shots
Damn, I guess the merchant did make it off the island and he's got a job as the white house arms dealer.
>>
>>378200410
>REmake
>will soon be eclipse by REmake 2

Moving on....
>>
>>378200475
Capcom doesn't have another RE4 quality game in them.
I know they have a fucking RE4 Switch version in them though. Come on Capcom, where the fuck is it
>>
>>378195739
Hollywood gunfights always suck with very few exceptions, mostly because the mythical version of what a gunfight is now is so prominent and nobody knows fire and maneuver.

John Wick 2 had some great scenes but there were way to many people running up to get shot by him.
>>
>>378200746
>Its been almost 2 fucking years since it was announced
>Not a single thing said about it
It's gonna fucking blow and you know it
>>
>>378200529
Well, I'm pretty sure since it's the first time we've seen this style of combating zombies and Chris, who is equally dedicated to his job if not moreso, is still magdumping into a crowd of them while Leon places every shot flawlessly in conjunction with his extremely basic judo is kind of all the "source" anyone should need.
>>
>>378200852
mostly because the mythical version of what a gunfight is now is so prominent and nobody knows fire and maneuver.

The problem with fire and maneuver is that it is extremely hard to make exciting with basic camerawork.

The only one that can maybe pull it off is Guy Ritchie.

newsflash; realism fucking sucks. Get over it, fags.
>>
>>378200065
Ethan Story ended...and still better what they are doing with the classics characters
>Leon and Chris becomes overpowered dumbasses that only gonna appear in actionshit RE or in movies being more and more anime
>Jill and Claire are getting pretty much being ignored for now

>When the series turns full on classic

And Thank RE7 being a sucess for that kid
>>
>>378193684
So what's the verdict? The only CGI one I watched was Damnation (the one with the plane I think?) and it was merely serviceable.

Is there a lot of bromance in this one? I want to see Chris give Leon his blessings to shag Claire before she runs out of eggs.
>>
>>378201085
>Hasn't seen a Michael Mann film
>>
>>378200852
>>378199773
Pretty much this to a T

The amount of people who ran up and waited their turn despite having fully automatic weapons was just fucking dumb.
As for Leon, the whole point of zombies is to overwhelm and swarm not to mention that blood carries the virus, so naturally you want to fight them on in close combat especially with no mouth or eye protection.
>>
>>378200875
Keep dreaming, Chris.

>>378200475
If you count CV or RE5 as anywhere near decent than you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>378195286
>REDDIT MEMEY
>>
Why the fuck isn't my filter working on namefags anymore?

>>378194837
>managed

It's not some kind of accomplishment retard. It's not like he's some sought after talent with a tight schedule. Fact of the matter is unionized voice actors go up in price when they reprise roles. Roger Craig Smith has been Chris in like 8 games now. Capcom either can't afford to keep hiring him or just plain don't want to. So fuck it, call the last guy to voice Chris before RCS did. RCS is probably the only VA in RE history to star in so many games. In comparison Leons current VA has only been in one game and one movie.
>>
>>378197884
It is the real Chris. Get over it. The voice actor outgrew their budget, and the character model needed to be reanimated to fit the new artstvle. There is no "ruse". It's not HUNK, it's Chris Redfield.
>>
>>378201130
>And Thank RE7 being a sucess for that kid

No, anon. You didn't hear me right. I meant FULL classic. Not another outlast.
>>
>>378201387
>He doesn't like RE5
What a fag
>>
>>378201428
>In comparison Leons current VA has only been in one game and one movie.
He might have been in ORC too.
>>
>>378200080
To be fair Leon's character development is probably the most logical out of all the main characters, or at least the most fleshed out.

>Starts off as a Rookie Cop in way over his head and barely gets out of Raccoon City alive due to his naivety in trusting Ada
>Becomes a government agent and goes on missions with Krauser, but still idealistic and trusting shown in his interactions with Manuella.
>Becomes a veteran agent who went through two biohazard outbreaks. Allows him to act snarky when confronted with Las Plagas
>By the time of RE6/Damnation has seen so much shit, been through so much shit, and seen so many people die that he's turned into a stone cold John Wick. Largely drops his snarky/cocky attitude and just wants to get the job done. Probably a death seeker at this point since he's been fighting BOWs for more than half his life now.
>>
>>378201571
Really wish more guns had unique shit when maxed and that the merchant returned. Could have used better bosses too, but overall I actually really like RE5.
Mercenaries Reborn DLC or whatever it was called required you to redo fucking everything is full on retarded though.
>>
>>378199313
am i on /k/ or /v/ right now i can't remember
>>
File: 1495812739924.jpg (55KB, 474x531px) Image search: [Google]
1495812739924.jpg
55KB, 474x531px
>>378201565
>Le Outlast meme.
I you try to push this lie hard enouth maybe some faggots who never played the game will believe you.
>>
>>378201571
the only thing about RE5 that wasnt mediocre was Mercs
>>
>>378201428
I watched Degeneration recently and Roger was voicing brother of Angela there. Maybe that's the reason? I know it sounds stupid but it's just a guess.
>>
>>378201387
Why the fuck do you think I said "RE4 II" you little shit?

Although admittedly, that GIGANTIC spider under the ice in Code Veronica was the most terrifying thing Resident Evil has ever produced. There's nothing worse than realizing a spider the size of a bus is not only quietly stalking you, but also that you WILL have to face it at some point in the near future. I don't know who at Capcom came up with that,
but they knew what the fuck they were doing if they meant to inspire absolute fear. That shit FUCKED WITH ME every time I entered the room.
>>
>>378202046
To be fair the entire prologue is watered-down Outlast.

In fact the prologue is the only thing stopping me from playing the stupid game again. The thought of sitting through 30-60 minutes of shitty scripted events just doesn't sit with me.
>>
English release when?
>>
>>378202250
>sitting through 30-60 minutes of shitty scripted events just doesn't sit with me.
But all the RE games are one long scripted event.
>>
>>378202046
>this delusional

Just fucking face it, you played Outlast 2 before the official game came out. But hey, cheer up. At least it was somewhat better than Outlast 2. You even got to shoot guns!!
>>
>>378201130
I'm thinking that, if Capcom goes back to regular survival horror gameplay, they'll keep Leon and Chris as npc since we know they are the best of the best, playing as some newbie who's not too good at his job would reinforce the feeling of vulnerability needed for a proper survival horror.

The usual gang is too competent to be in a non-action game.
>>
File: V-IVF.jpg (2MB, 3000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
V-IVF.jpg
2MB, 3000x1080px
>>378193684
>the madmen are even improving their own mod now that they've finished the game

Holy shit who /can'twait/ here?
>>
>>378201428

>Yeah lets just call fucking Dantes VA so much cheaper.

Nah son Reuben is the OG now get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>378193684
Wait is it out on dvd?
>>
>Still no game where the main character PC is either Wesker or Hunk
>>
>>378202747
I have bought this game too many times.
Are they actually going to add any new shit in like more mercenaries/ levels or guns or extra bosses or some shit?
>>
is that free spring dlc out yet for RE7
>>
>>378202747
Wait, they finished? So does that mean they've gone back to the character / model assets yet?
>>
>>378196268
>>Vendetta makes references about zombie sex and zombie rape
Am I remembering this wrong or didn't some girl in RE get pregnant from a zombie or something?
>>
>>378203086
yeah, currently they're trying to do ashleys model.

>tfw they found out she has nipples on her model
>>
>>378198775
Why would it be Jill and Ethan?
>>
>>378202925
Why would you buy a free mod?
>>
File: 1490035894140.jpg (23KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
1490035894140.jpg
23KB, 338x430px
>>378202849
Never will be. Villains not so popular these days.
>>
>>378203225
thought we were talking about yet another RE4 rererererelease
>>
>>378202849
HUNK doesn't lend himself well to an entire campaign because of story elements dictating that he needs to talk. He's better left out of this and shown as a whirlwind of destruction in short side missions, mercs, etc.

Wesker on the other hand you would need to do some pre RE1 shit to avoid is bobo ass matrix powers otherwise it's just a character action game at that point so the best you get is new game plus stuff like the half baked RE0 remake.

You'll always at least have mercenaries modes and Umbrella Chronicles.
>>
File: V-IVL.jpg (2MB, 3000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
V-IVL.jpg
2MB, 3000x1080px
>>378203086
They're fixing the village and I assume the castle/island come next.

The village needs more work because it was the first part they did and they've learned a lot of shit while doing the mod so later parts look a lot better than it as shown by what they can do now in pic related.
>>
File: tumblr_omhciqQcJm1udrfedo1_1280.jpg (790KB, 1200x577px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omhciqQcJm1udrfedo1_1280.jpg
790KB, 1200x577px
>>378202589
Besides that 5 minute sequence where you need to sneak past Jack in what way is RE7 anything like Outlast?
Because by this logic any game that's first person is Outlast now.
>>
>>378203320
http://www.re4hd.com/
>>
File: 02-overexp.gif (315KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
02-overexp.gif
315KB, 800x600px
>>378203504

The good thing is that it's not only the textures they've learned about the kinds of lightning the game uses and how to change it so a lot of poor lightning has been fixed, they're messing with water effects too
>>
>>378202925
>We'll never get RE4: Super edition with added extras including a post game attache case so you can store your guns from previous runs to do new loadouts/ runs.
>>
File: 1487465945336.gif (3MB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487465945336.gif
3MB, 299x200px
>>378202250
I agree that the start is too scripted and takes too long for repeated playthroughts but I still don't get the Outlast compression.
The whole begging section teaches you how to use guns and knifes as you have to fight your wife.
You only sneak around for that one section with Jack that lasts like 5 minutes tops even less when you know what your doing and also that one tape with Marge that is completely optional.
>>
>>378203668
Honestly, RE4's HD project is one of those miracle cases. Since the game was already designed using realistic locales/assets in mind (up until the secret laboratories anyway), they could put HD textures on things without seeming off by oldschool video game abstraction, and by learning how to handle and remodel things in the maps, they could also tweak the low-poly assets that just wouldn't work with an HD texture ontop. Combine that with the creators going out of their way to photoreference the original assets and texture sources instead of using Google Image Search and putting on the closest resembling thing, and it really seems like more effort into a remaster than most remasters would ever put into their games officially.
>>
>>378201625
Nah that was some random with no other notable roles.

>>378202183
That's not the reason at all. I explained the reason.

>>378202790
Are you retarded? Where the fuck does Reuben Langdon come into play here? Regardless, I'll indulge our dumb ass comment.

Obviously you didn't know this but yes, hiring Reuben Langdon to play Chris for the first time would be cheaper than hiring the same voice actor for the 10th time.

It may seem retarded but that's how the voice acting union seemingly works. It why Kojima was trying to replace David Hayter after only 2 dialogue heavy videogames, and finally did in MGSV because a Hollywood actor cost roughly the same if not less than Haters inflated rates. And yet indie game studios can still afford to hire Hayter for different roles that he hasn't been plaing for ears.
>>
>>378203072
Delayed indefinitely. They said it wasn't good enough compared to the main game et so now it has no release date.
>>
>>378204416
well at least they're finally doing quality control
>>
>>378205780
Agreed to an extent. My only gripe with RE7 was that the dlc wasn't included in the base game as unlockable modes/scenarios. Everthing else was fantastic, and I appreciate that the are at least tring to match that qualit.
>>
File: 1484591944829.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484591944829.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
File: 1495574675052.gif (3MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1495574675052.gif
3MB, 255x191px
>>378206085
That really was my main gripe too I know Capcom isn't swimming in money at the moment but its no excuse to pull such cheap shit like DLC that was clearly in the main game at one point.
>>
>>378206252
Not an hero fucking when?
>>
>>378201428
Funny thing is a LOT of the no-name VA's of old characters of shit like Resident Evil, Sonic and shit get replaced by people like Roger Craig Smith because THEY were union. Happened to Paul Mercier, I believe.
>>
>>378203206
Ethan being infected is one of the unresolved plots of RE7 and well...We Need more Jill...she probably want to bust some heads of people that use mind controling B.O.W
>>
>>378206405
>Not an hero fucking when?
I question's Capcom's initial goal. The add on "didn't meet their standards" but maybe their plan was always to shit out a shit nonsense mercenary mode with "Redfield" but they saw all this heat they got with the game and were like fuck we should do something respectable here.
>>
File: mfwdexfagsbragabouttheirspeed.png (174KB, 763x354px) Image search: [Google]
mfwdexfagsbragabouttheirspeed.png
174KB, 763x354px
>>378206405
It fucking hurts...now that vendetta proved being more of the same dumb shit,waithing for the DLC its gonna be a torture now...

i cant even imagine how the people that cares about REmake2 must be felling now
>>
>>378206274
The were just doing it because they could. Common practice now unfortunately. Sucks because the bedroom tape could have fit literally anywhere into the main story and went down as the most complex and thought provoking puzzle to be featured in an RE game yet, and the card game/jacks bday/ethan must die all would have felt right at home in classic RE games as unlockables.
>>
>>378195496
I fucking wish all white guys looked like that
>tfw black girl with white boy fever but none of the hot ones pay attention to me
>>
>>378198473
>that obvious buyer's remorse

Keep telling yourself that, kid.
>>
File: punchable face.jpg (33KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
punchable face.jpg
33KB, 610x343px
>>378207021
Why do you even need filthy real boys
>>
>>378207391
>that obvious butthurt about a good game

The time of RE actionshit anded boy.just accept it
>>
File: 1467517424982.jpg (95KB, 901x886px) Image search: [Google]
1467517424982.jpg
95KB, 901x886px
Which RE has the best Mercenaries, /v/?

>tfw you pick up RE5 for cheap and you want to play Mercenaries, but you don't want to replay the whole campaign without a co-op buddy
>>
File: Rebecca.jpg (37KB, 934x479px) Image search: [Google]
Rebecca.jpg
37KB, 934x479px
Wha-what's going to happen to her?
>>
Will it be on netflix at some point?
>>
>>378207849
sadly 6
>>
>>378196378
>skeptical she can carry a movie on her own

Maybe they shouldn't have neglected just about every that character that isn't Chris or Leon.
>>
File: Resident_evil_platinum_pal.jpg (652KB, 1440x1470px) Image search: [Google]
Resident_evil_platinum_pal.jpg
652KB, 1440x1470px
I think the best RE games are the ones that have a good balance between action and the older stuff. Like RE3, CVX, RE4, and REvelations 1&2. I think RE5 is the defining line where it gets into matrix territory which I don't like for RE. Also anyone who thinks RE never was an action inspired series never played RE1 or the REmake long enough to get to the lab. Fuck even the original FMV intro should tip you off on Capcom's intentions.
>>
>>378198231
To be fair, Billy had to disappear. He's still under a death sentence for murder.
>>
File: 1406541844977.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1406541844977.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
just a reminder that Ada Wong is canon best girl
>>
>>378210984
Leon, please stop.
>>
>>378200875
They referenced it on some Vendetta promo material recently. Can't speak moon though
>>
>>378209359
She's fiiiiiiine :^)
>>
File: 1490043259313.gif (2MB, 540x364px) Image search: [Google]
1490043259313.gif
2MB, 540x364px
>>378212115
She looks quite distressed anon :/
>>
>>378209359
She lives.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.