[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killzone thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0775.jpg (235KB, 900x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
235KB, 900x1041px
What went right and wrong?
>>
Singleplayer kept getting worse and worse
Multiplayer had some flashes of brilliance
Overall a mediocre series held up by a great aesthetic
>>
>>378193512
Kz2's multiplayer was honestly great compared to the shitshow they did with Kz3 and afterwards. Matchmaking is a fucking cancer and it showed.
>>
>>378193512
right
>KZ1
>KZ2
>Mercenary

wrong
>KZ3
>Shadow fall
>>
>right
Weapons in 1 and 2.
Enemy variety in 2 was among the best I've ever seen for a "military" FPS.
Good multiplayer with decent bot singleplayer mode.
Killzone 2 is cheap as hell now.
>wrong
The direction the story went.
Shadow Fall art direction.
3's new control setup.
Killing Visari.
Not killing off Rico or changing him up a bit, Jesus...

I still haven't played Mercenary, is it any fun?
>>
I just wanted a Helghast campaign.

Also Mercenary is the best portable shooter Great graphics, proper use of Vita's gimmicks, amazing balance of motion controls for fine aiming and sticks for wide movements, multiple playstyles supported with varied loadouts possible, and a pretty decent campaign that shows both sides. The MP is really tight too. I didn't expect much due to the small player size but the map sizes turned out to perfect for it.
>>
>>378195406
Whats wrong with shadow fall art?
>>
File: 1475782237199.jpg (463KB, 2348x1254px)
1475782237199.jpg
463KB, 2348x1254px
Console exclusive shooter. That's all that needs to be said, really
>>
>>378195549
This. They were the only thing cool about the series, they didn't even try to make the humans cool.
The worst thing you can do in a video game like that is make the enemies way more cool than you. Just ruins the experience imo, i should be hating the enemies, not wanting to be them
>>
>>378195751
Reddit is that way
>>
>>378193512
Really the only thing I feel killzone dose wrong is a wast of a great story.
>>
>>378194007
>right
>KZ1

Really? What did you like about KZ1 exactly?
>>
>>378195993
The fucking devs thinking people would root for them instead of wanting to be the "evil" helghasts

FUCK rico, FUCK any of the ISA. Is there a faction more pathetic than them? Why are devs so oblivious?
>>
File: jinroh.gif (628KB, 500x270px)
jinroh.gif
628KB, 500x270px
>>378193839
KZ2 was really great, it and Demon Souls are why I bought a PS3. Also to finally run around with a space MG42 and reenact gif related.

>>378197429
Wait, really? I thought making the space nazis the sympathetic side was a really cool story element....it was by accident?
>>
>>378197520
Idk. Do they simply think Nazis are irredemable from the eyes of the audience? Like Lucas thought the empire was pure evil while cool? Who knows. I think they missed the biggest opportunity of their career.
>>
>>378197520
>KZ2 was really great, it and Demon Souls are why I bought a PS3.

Are you me?
>>
>>378193512
just got kz 2 and 3 for five bucks. havent played yet. are the online servers still functioning? if not are the campaigns even worth it
>>
File: uklWr.jpg (10KB, 639x137px)
uklWr.jpg
10KB, 639x137px
MY PEOPLE

SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF HELGHAN

YOU ARE READING THIS IN MY VOICE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.