[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you have to hold down the power button for 15 fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: ps4.jpg (58KB, 1075x391px) Image search: [Google]
ps4.jpg
58KB, 1075x391px
Why do you have to hold down the power button for 15 fucking minutes to turn of a PS4?

Do they think im too stupid to be trusted with a power button? Like im going to press it and not mean it?

Fuck sake. Everytime i want to turn this piece of shit off i just end up flipping to the ps4 channel and using the controller to turn it off because its faster than holding down on this stupid fucking button.
>>
fyi cats can rub against it and turn it off, i know for a fact!

touch buttons for power buttons are retarded
>>
>>378189762
Why dont you do what everyone does and turn the system off via the menu with the PS Button on the controller?
>>
>>378189905
So i should have to suffer because a bunch of queers have faggot cats?
>>
>>378189762
I don't understand what you are talking about? I just tap mine and it turns on.
>>
>>378189762
>Do they think im too stupid to be trusted with a power button? Like im going to press it and not mean it?

Yes.
>>
bruh quit bitching. You press once for rest mode so it doesn't kill electricity or stay heating up all day while you download shit in the background homie.

Second if you want to be a real man press the ps button on your controller for a second hit the power options in the quick menu and hit turn off.

Get it together boys.
>>
>>378189762
>Fuck sake. Everytime i want to turn this piece of shit off i just end up flipping to the ps4 channel and using the controller to turn it off because its faster than holding down on this stupid fucking button.
you fucking muppet

you can hold the PS button on your controller and bring up the option to turn it off without going to the home screen
>>
>>378190221

Do people not know this? It's the easiest way to turn your console on/off
>>
>>378190221
>>378190191
>>378189973
I already said i use the controller, but it's not ideal because i use that one tv for multiple systems and i flip around. So i gotta switch the the channel so ican see the menu then turn it off.

Instead of just being able to use a button for it's intended purpose.

Xbone and WiiU dont have this shit.
>>
>>378190221
i don't think i've ever turned off my ps4 without using the controller to do it
>>
>>378190378
Turn it off after every time you use it instead of leaving it on for no reason you idiot.
>>
>>378190378
What?
Why the fuck are you watching other inputs when you ps4 is running?
Nothing is wrong with the console. It is all too apparent that you are the problem in your own case.
>>
>>378190395
No intelligent individual uses the button on the console. Not even to turn it on.
>>
>>378190656
Hes such a hardcore gamer that he plays all his systems at the same time.
>>
>>378190191
>playing games on PS4
>"well that was fun but i guess it's time for bed now"
>"better just flip the channel so I can see to turn off my playst......how in the fuck am I playing my ps4 if I'm on the wrong output....I'm a fucking idiot."

why would you be playing multiple consoles at once anyway you fucking faggot? ANDDDD how hard is it to either

A) hold the button for no amount of extra time with your sad existence

or

B) literally hit one button to change outputs and then one other button to turn off your console

I bet you balance a fidget spinner on your clit while you dick around with all those consoles all day son
>>
>>378190828
was meant for
>>378190378
>>
>>378190624
>>378190656
>something is on my second monitor on my pc
>switch over to see what
>oh this is important
>gotta spend an extra 4 minutes switching back over, grabbing the pad, turning it off, switching back

>INSTEAD OF THE BUTTON DOING WHAT IT SHOULD DO.

Clearly i am the one who is retarded
>>
>>378190923
or you could LITERALLY just hold the goddamn button for no time. It seriously isn't that long of a wait. Kill yourself.
>>
>>378190923
>takes him 4 mins to press the input button a few times on a remote or on the side of the tv which actually take 15 seconds.

Nigga you are just lazy.
>>
>>378189762
because the PS4 is a piece of shit
>>
Look op, you fucking beautiful faggot. I understand your complaint but you have to realize how bullshit it makes you look to complain about having to hold a button for roundabout 15 seconds instead of just pressing it, Like your day is so jam packed you can't afford the time or something? Nah man it's laziness. I know you understand why the rest mode is there and why I personally love the fuck out of it. But to say you don't have time or patience to hold a button for 15 seconds really shows your millennial-ness.
>>
>>378191123
yes and by that time he could have just held the button and accomplished the same shit. OP is truly a faggot
>>
>>378191273

I don't even give a fuck, I swipe the button for 2 seconds and just put the thing into rest mode.

Odds are it either shuts off by itself, or I come back and start from right where I left off.
>>
To be fair to OP the PS button thing is absolute bollocks.
I'm pretty sure every time I've switched it off holding the power button it's given me an error on next boot saying it wasn't switched off properly. It's so nonsensical I had to look up how to actually turn the PS4 off from the machine itself.

It's easy to adjust to just using the controller though
>>
>>378191504
sameman I barely ever turn my ps4 off because between the 7 hours of depression sleep I get and the 2 hour grocery trip once a week it gets no rest. I admit I mostly use it for putlocker to stream shit while I lay here all day and night hoping to die, but there's some overwatch in there too. But even so I still have to willpower to, potentially, if I wanted to, hold a button for 15 seconds.
>>
>>378189905
lmao my cat's learnt that if he wants food all he has to do is touch that spot with his paw pad. Cute but annoying
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.