[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Death Stranding Silent Hills?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: hq720.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Is Death Stranding Silent Hills?
>>
IS DEATH STRADING MGS5???????????????
>>
Is Ness actually Sans from Undertale?
>>
1 yes
2 maybe
3 no
4 might be
5 who cares
6 kojimbo
7 tomorrow
8 ask again
9 why not
0 hell no
>>
>>378189093
Fuck you
>>
>>378189365
Who cares bro
>>
>>378189442
maybe someone does
>>
>>378188617
Think about this. A stranding is when an animal forces itself out of its environment and is stuck in a different one, such as beach strandings. When the animal makes it through alive, it's a live stranding. But when it makes it through and dies, it's a death stranding. I think this name symbolizes that while his ideas and designs for Silent Hills made it through, the game itself died, so the entire project was considered a Death Stranding.
>>
>>378189778
>A stranding is when an animal forces itself out of its environment and is stuck in a different one

the game is about me
>>
>>378188617
Paging Mr. Caramel. Please report to the thread
>>
>>378189868
Are you alive or dead?
>>
>>378189931
sup
>>
>>378189037
Is death standing actually ness from undertale?
>>
John Sheffield
>>
>>378189982
Has he thoughts within his head?
>>
File: SANS.png (512KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
SANS.png
512KB, 1024x761px
>>378188617
>>
>>378190295
Your not the true and honest caramel.
>>
>>378190295
You were wrong.
Where's my fucking money?

I hope you have a paypal or some shit set up.
>>
>>378189093
me
>>
>>378188617
No that's clearly Ciri
>>
File: sq2viaam1j1y.png (2MB, 1400x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sq2viaam1j1y.png
2MB, 1400x1920px
>>378188617
I guess the whole thing will be revealed probably in the Tokyo Game Show scheduled to be held this autumn about Death Stranding.
Kojima never sticks to existing ideas. He is seeking more realism about his work now. In other words, there is a possibility to introduce VR / AR. imo.
If I can see a demonstration of Death Stranding at Tokyo Game Show, I will go there.
>>
Betting its gonna be a survival horror
>>
>>378188617
Yes. The black goo is what the mist is made of.
>>
>>378189493
no, doubt it
>>
No. A company is not going to let their name be dragged through the dirt for literally years as part of some "epik roose XD".

There would be no benefit to deceiving fans in such a way. MGS is a series with themes of conspiracy and disinfo, that has had a "shocking bait and switch" before, so the idea of another mysterious twist was alluring and added to the hype of MGSV.

MGSV turned out to be an underwhelming mess and even the most devoted of fans began to realize there was no more to the game, and that its unfinished state was truly a result of the poor relationship between Kojima and Konami that created abysmal working conditions for Kojimas team.

And now what? The ruse caries on? Kojimas followers are either left with a bitter taste in their mouth, or just happy he's finally free of Konamis shackles. So tell me, WHO exactly would be hyped or pleased to find out DS is a Silent Hill game? Kojima/Metal Gear fans? No. Silent Hill fans? No, this game is nothing like Silent Hill in any way.

It's just completely stupid and delusional to think the games are connected in any real way. Like, Pythonselkan levels of autismal delusion.
>>
>>378197025
>typed out an essay on a video game forum
>calls others autist
>>
>>378188617
Death Stranding is not Survive.
Kojima already left KONAMI.
>>
>>378197497
>barely a paragraphs worth of sentences, spaced out for easier reading by the ADHD populace of /v/

>essay

o i am laffin
>>
>>378197497
>forum
>a dozen sentences is an essay

Fuck off.
>>
>>378196739
Why not?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.