[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dusk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: dusk.jpg (376KB, 3068x1758px) Image search: [Google]
dusk.jpg
376KB, 3068x1758px
Are any of you guys excited or looking forward to this.
I think it looks pretty good better than Strafe that is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drD6pWAKnJk
>>
Unless it's another roguelikelike, it really shouldn't be compared to strafe
>>
I can agree it looks better than Strafe for this >>378188406 reason. What annoys me about Strafe is it sold itself off the same inspired material without really being akin to it.
>>
>>378188406
I get what you mean but I was thinking better more on the lines of gameplay and sound design like how the weapons are more responsive and don't sound like shit.
I really wasn't talking about the maps.
>>
I just hope they have a good enemy variety line up.
>>
>>378188198
At least they are are honest and list all the games they rip off
>>
>>378190275
How are influences ripping off stuff?
>>
File: C_vnJ7CUQAAsX5f.jpg:large.jpg (277KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
C_vnJ7CUQAAsX5f.jpg:large.jpg
277KB, 2048x1152px
looks pretty solid apart from the same bug strafe has with it's bunnyhopping where you don't get stuck on some geometry but instead kind of slide off it without losing any speed
the aiming might be a little too precise as well
at least indie games are picking up the slack after the abortion that was Doom
>>378188552
"inspired by" is what they were going for
it's still not a great game though
>>
>>378190526
I really liked the new Doom.
>>
>>378190441
>that crossbow
>that shotgun
It's a ripoff
>>
File: 1340016242789.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1340016242789.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>378190731
>weapons that are common in real life are ripoffs
What?
>>
Looks interesting, especially flipping upside down like they did in the trailers. I wonder how intuitive that will be in the actual game, though.
>>
>>378188198
This is so weird to me. Because im actually a fan of this director but all of his previews games have been really creepy and super artsy horror games, so its really weird to see him direct a fast paced shooter.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=David%20Szymanski
>>
>>378188198
The map design looks awful
>>
>>378192108
is there a point to the flipping upside down thing or is it just style?
I find it amusing that the reload button just spins the weapons around since none of them reload
>>
>>378188198
>homage to shooters from 20 years ago
>managed to have much worse graphics
>>
File: YouBitch.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
YouBitch.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>378190941
Not him but lick my cunt, you bitch.
>>
>>378190941
watch the steam trailer, if it isnt clear to you, you arent familiar with first person shooters and arent worth arguing with.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.