/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you lose the spark for that game you loved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1495706300687.jpg (27KB, 525x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495706300687.jpg
27KB, 525x384px
When did you lose the spark for that game you loved?
>>
Never.

My love for what I consider a holy union of weeb games is still going strong.

Monster Hunter, Disgaea, Etrian Odyssey, Pokemon, Guilty Gear, FromSoft and Vanillaware games. If all games would cease to exist except these I would still be satisfied.
>>
>>378185179
when i had to reinstall all my mods.
>>
File: 3A.jpg (209KB, 700x454px) Image search: [Google]
3A.jpg
209KB, 700x454px
When they decided my chance for 1 gear upgrade a week fell on 4 other shitheels making or breaking this experience.
>>
>>378185179
I didn't. Stop playing western crap and you'll learn to love video games.
>>
>>378185179
i loved fable 1
tried it on pc and it blew compared to xbox
>>
when my friends stopped playing it
>>
File: 1293188638678.jpg (46KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1293188638678.jpg
46KB, 640x425px
When Borderlands 2 was released.
>>
>>378186654

That's the worst.
>>
File: -.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>378186654
>your friends tilt over the edge, get lives, play so much they damage their wrists and have to stop, play (similar, but less infuriating game) instead, or just drift away
I hate it.
>>
when I lost my job and played too much with all that free time
>>
>>378186654

We know that feel, bro.
>>
File: 1306834744909.jpg (30KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1306834744909.jpg
30KB, 640x432px
>me and 2 best friends for past 15 years
>have always done everything together
>all the video games all the time, be it single player or multiplayer, we always just played everything together
>they both get girlfriends
>we no longer do anything at all together

What hurts the most is that they try to make time for us all to get together and catch up and play video games, but their girlfriends always cause or do something that stops everything.
>>
>>378185179
I've learned in recent years that less is more. When I'm feeling especially tired of games, I'll force myself to cut back or go without video games until I start to miss them.

Skies of Arcadia, Rogue Galaxy, and Baten Kaitos will always be amazing to me because of this and I've played and beaten through them multiple times over the years.

The best feeling is when you don't play your favorite game for years and then go back and feel like you're experiencing it again for the first time.
>>
After a while every western and eastern game I played started to get boring

They all played the same, looked the same, sounded the same. very few actually stand out to me these days
>>
When I was a faggot.
Turns out games are just that, games. I don't expect the toy isle at a store to be filled with amazing shit, why would games?

Some are great, most good and plenty bad. Even the bad ones can be fun if they arent too annoying though. And some good games are too tedious to replay.
A shorter kind of game can be a fine change of pace if AAA has you down.

Also theres always emulation, literally hundreds if not more great games to play still. Graffix and fps can suck a dick I just play for fun anymore.
>>
When it got remade and/or released for the 5th time
>>
>>378188050
Maybe you just have a bad memory.

I can remember a lot of games I played over a decade ago that I remember pretty well.
>>
>>378185179
Truly, ever day is the same. Wake up, do stuff, go to sleep. Wake up, do stuff, go to sleep. There's no spark or anything it's the worst fucking thing ever god damn what the fuck are we even supposed to do in this bullshit i hope in my next life im fucking god or some shit cause this is the stupidest fucking thing since the creation of the universe like honestly why haven't we invented FTL travel yet i want my goddamn space empire but no some faggy ass fat cat politicians want to impede everything for a couple million bucks fucking fat pieces of shit if they cant even take care of their own bodies how can they be expected to take care of a country there are serious changes that need to be made to the organizational structure of todays democracies as it's very clear and apparent that what we have now in inaccurate and inefficient
>>
>>378190294
How many games are you talking?

Sure I remember games as well but you can play a lot in a year.
>>
>>378185179
i did not, the problem is that i need money to survive and i'm not smart enough to make money off of the game
-WoW
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.